FANTOM / FTM FUD GENERAL

ETERNAL BTFO

pastebin.com/AdrnPFEP

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-03 at 15.13.31.png (366x328, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AdrnPFEP
pastebin.com/2uBk2C8f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh thanks for buying my bags biz I was the one who did the pnd and now I am shilling X
imagine being so mentally retarded to believe FTM is only shilled on /biz or some shitcoin pnd flavor of the week. FTM has been the #1 in trade volume for weeks on all exchanges it's listed on. twitter is shilling it 24/7. this feels unironically like ETH. it's pointless to pretend this is a pnd - everyone who doesn't live in the biz echo chamber knows how big FTM is. it's the next big thing and you faggots will not get my bag. Everyone with half a brain bought the bottom below $0.007 anyways. No need to panic. Just hold, don’t be the faggot that sold ETH at $3 for a pathetic 10x. This will unironically reach $0.50+ in the next bull run.

This

So just hold for 2 years waiting for a bullrun that has no reason to happen?

Great plan.

this will 5x before mainnet. prepare your anus for the green dildos. support at current levels is getting stronger and stronger, reversal soon

how was it a scam when everyone on here is still in the green ??? I bought my bag around $0.006, I don't feel scammed user. keep coping

thanks for bringing the "smart cities" bullshit up will add that to the BTFO note.

No worries, people are more sheep and not trading convictions. If price starts mooning it is legit, if price falls it's a scam. The whole way to trade crypto, if you look at any chart is you sit through a down trend and wait for the massive rise out of no where.

If you aren't in fantom, you will wake up and see it 50-100% one day and then tell yourself you'll wait for it to retrace and get in. Then when it keeps pumping you will jump in and end up where people holding now are.

>gookshit smart city scam number 38

Pass

We gonna make it

Attached: 1555225621933.jpg (616x464, 157K)

im the user that pumped and dumped fantom on biz.. fantom was an ico scam.. the whole team was fake. only the founder is left of the original team and he doesnt know how to code. their partnerships are all fake. no substance behind them. tps will be a few thousand, not 300,000. the public ico was fake. they send us scam email to send eth to a different wallet (their personal wallet). that was criminal.

they begged andre cronje to build it

they used ico funds to buy fantom at bottom. the team shilled it on twitter to pump price. and used wash trading bots. they sold at ath. stopped shilling. turned off wash trading bots. and let price free fall. they will rebuy at the bottom again to pump and dump it again

i shilled t on biz alot.. using copy pasta.. yeah that was me. it's not ethereum, without the scaling problems.. its a shitcoin for smart cities and iot.

also the marketcap on cmc should be 50% higher.

dump this scam coin while you still can

>when everyone on here is still in the green ???
We both know this is incorrect. Not me before you accuse me of buying.

Attached: 1518397103267.jpg (900x900, 97K)

>pastebin.com/AdrnPFEP

good shit. BUT honestly I don't see why we have to educate people. enjoy the cheap FTM for a short time longer. Truth is no one needs educating on Jow Forums. I expect 95% of FUDders are buying now, they know exactly whats up.

READ THIS user:
Everything you said can be debunked in milliseconds........ Go back to plebbit

BTFO >>> pastebin.com/2uBk2C8f

>READ THIS user:
>Everything you said can be debunked in milliseconds........ Go back to plebbit
>BTFO >>> pastebin.com/2uBk2C8f
cope

sorry you bought the top user. i am honestly in the green for the most part. except for the bag i bought around 0.0000666 ETH but i bought most way below 1 cent
i unironically fat-fingered with one order and lost a few hundred bucks today if that makes you feel better kek. still no big deal because HOT mooned but $600 is still money....

no i am just tired of responding with the same shit over and over again because you don't listen. you paste your pasta so you deserve a low effort response (even though my pasta is accurate)

>Not me before you accuse me of buying.
>sorry you bought the top user
Okay it's true. There is actually a team of illiterate pajeets shilling FTM. I. DO. NOT. OWN. THIS. FUCKING. SHITE. Comprende, Aditya?

Attached: PajeetWarfare2.jpg (400x239, 13K)

SOMONE RXPLAIN TO ME. HOW IS FANTOM’S TECH BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER PLATFORMS THAT BOAST HIGH TPS?

Who cares IM BEING MOTHERFUCKING JUSTED HERE
IM FINANCIALLY RUINED

it's all good user, at least you dollar-cost averaged in so you can now buy at the bottom and lower your average buy-in price. y-you did DCA in, you don't just dump a fat wad of cash on a coin and cross your fingers... right?

Cause they lying...why hasn't eth with a bazzilon devs not done it yet?

fudders dont want to bump this cause it has actual facts that address the weak fud.

buuuuuump!!

b-bump?

Attached: 1549580468194.gif (400x496, 96K)

Andshard vibes sirs

get fucked fudders we gonna moon like a gay mans cock in a gay mans ass in a trap mo0uth and sucking a slitty bitty clityy penis

dude, calm down you're gonna give yourself a heart attack. not sure how new you are, but you need to understand that 95% of the "fud" you read here is people trolling and trying to goat a reaction out of you.
the people who post "ahahahah i told you faggots to sell the top before we dumped it, enjoy holding my bags!" when coins go down in price are the same people who post "i told you last week to go all in, you should have listened to me and ignored the fud you idiots" when that same coin goes up the next week.

Attached: genius.png (90x78, 16K)

I was kidding fren

I bought the bottom, also been around a long time

Bump

Kek