BCHSV DELISTED FROM EVERY MAJOR EXCHANGE

BCHSV DELISTED FROM EVERY MAJOR EXCHANGE

OH NO NO NO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>tfw technology doesn't matter, it's all politics and who has more friends now

Really tinkers my thinker

Attached: temj.png (545x538, 611K)

Craig stood against everything we here at Jow Forums stood for

Rest in piss bitch

EXTREMELY bullish

LOL HOW he's a serial shitposter while simultaneously delivering a unique, working product. I don't see how is isnt a hero here.

>we

Yep, companies will love a fragile PoW chain with little to no hashrate, and miners will love a coin with no liquidity.
How is that bullish, sir?

Just two major exchanges. No biggie. Just wait until Craig sues you all.

... he had a large hand to play in the drop from 6 to 3k. You don't claim to bankrupt the entire space besides your own project without pissing off almost everyone.

Who the fuck cares what companies or miners think? Them being in control of btc is contrary to the purpose of the thing. BTC SV is being positioned to actually be the thing that btc was supposed to be, but was hijacked into a speculative asset.

Who the fuck cares? It's back at 5.3k after a few months. Don't tell me you sold? Dumbass!

yeah this fork of a fork was indeed a highlight of blockchain technology
never seen anything like it

STIFFED

Creg gave you a chance to buy ETH for 85 dollars! Bitcoin for 3.12k! And you hate him for that? Fucking lmao

Reminder that segwit was the shitcoin fork, bch was the optimized fork, bsv was the vanity project fork.

lolll hello Craig!

Lol Christ bcashabc is to be delisted next it's worthless

Remember, it was just TWO major exchanges (and one no-name exchange).

BSV is still on the rise! Just wait until based Craig comes up with new fresh evidence.

That was a pretext for the whales to dump, newfag.

care to enlightened us on what happened to this coin? did the devs abandoned it? thanks

Kraken is delisting this shit as well.

>ripping off instagram and putting it on the blockchain even though it doesn't need to be on chain at all

''''technology''''

Kraken and Binance, those are just two major exchanges. On others, BSV is still alive and well.

#4 crypto with active development and smart contracts with highest percent growth is going to be delisted?

Just whale manipulation to push the price down so they can accumulate

instagram just banned Ben Garrison

Kek

>muh decentralized economy
>based australian man gets rekt for being "toxic"
wow Im so glad that crypto will free us all from the jews

You can still use BSV. You can still buy BSV. It got delisted from binance because it shed bad light on crypto and therefore hurt binance profits. If BSV is revolutionary tech it claims to be it should be able to survive on its own. Literally the only ones getting burned here are BSV holders.

>you can still buy it
>they just axed 70% of its volume over political nonsens, no big deal
>muh free company

I concur with this fact. Get poor Ranjeets.

Based and truthpilled

This. But a tiny part of me wonders, like why does CZ think it played a big role in the drop? Or did he say that just to use it as an excuse. These retarded redditors really irk me tho, they got a chance to buy bitcoin low again thanks to Craig and they still whine and complain.

>Literally the only ones getting burned here are BSV holders.
>the target was Craig

Bravo, ChinkZ.

Of course I didn't fuckstick. I'm going down with the ship or into the stratosphere.
If you say so. Though I'm going to believe CZ over some random fucking moron from biz, newfag.
I don't give too many shits about the drop personally but a lot of people did and CSW is a huge fucking tw@ so I'm happy for the delistings :))).

Attached: 1553063290165.jpg (1440x1740, 237K)

Kek indeed

Segwit was a fork of Bitcoin
CTOR was a fork of Bitcoin

BSV is Bitcoin and you are going to lose all your money if you don't own any.

Who the fuck in their right mind defends sv/Craig

we are not your personal army

>we

>On others
What others? OkEx? Houbi? Only legitimate exchange so far is bitfinex and volume was already low there. BSV is gonna fade away due zero volume.

I absolutely supported BCH 100% but Craig let his ego get ahead of him that he had to go fuck up and confuse things even further with yet another 3rd fork, 10-1 the asshole will fork again.

5 exchanges in total now and Bittrex is talking about delisting as well

it isnt just that creg has a toxic personality, its the fact that hes a compulsive liar and a terrible con man and everyone knows it except the fools.

I still support bch. The bs with Craig hurt the price, but we're recovering.

Off yourself pajeet

you don't even know what segwit is, currypoop

this autistic line of thinking is exactly why you won't make any money. a failure to recognize market sentiment, regardless of merit, is why you will lose everything.

Imagine defending Segwit in 2019.

Im a btc maximalist, but im enticed to scoop at whatever bottom bsv anchors on. I dont like normie mainstream shit, and i think the behavior of these centralized exchanges is disgusting. Makes me wonder why they are so despotic desu.

Very bullish for BSV in the long run

bitfinex will take up the volume and reclaim its dominance

This is Satoshi's Treason.

>volume
what are you talking about user?

Attached: NO_VOLUME.png (224x224, 2K)

>we here at Jow Forums
>stood for
Collectivist faggot cancer. No wonder you naturally gravitate to the Aussie Man Bad special ed class.
If oldtimers here can't see that CSW is legit based as fuck if for no other reason than he pisses off the absolute NP-tier scum of the earth than you deserve to get caught offguard with what is coming like pic related.
The follow-the-heard catlady types should be your canary in the coalmine, based anons.

Attached: ihaveascream.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

transaction volume, liquidity faggot

>sociopathic serial liar and fraud does everything he can to destroy the entire cryptosphere
>gets delisted
really tinkers my thinker

>Follow the herd and don't think like an autist.
Sure seems to be a lot of newfag trash washing up here lately. I wonder why...

Attached: reddit go back 2.png (770x789, 584K)

Cringe
Very Cringe
Based

>BTC SV
it's dead jim

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>destroy the entire cryptosphere
Now here's the fun part where you explain why such a hysterical notion would even pop into your head if you aren't a woman or a faggot. Seriously, imagine being so afraid that a single man is capable of such a thing.

Attached: trashiusmaximus.png (454x600, 450K)

fuck the cryptosphere. It's a scammy shithole.
Give me bitcoin.

>Cringe

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

the scent of pajeet

Attached: qDVDZAd.png (659x609, 184K)

nice filename, cringe

There's nothing wrong with being a woman or a "faggot" (it's actually "homosexual"). Bitcoin Satoshi Vision stands for diversity and AGAINST homophobia. Aren't you a bigot, by chance?

Attached: 1555509962529.png (384x524, 175K)

>transaction volume
kek, you cannot even get the sarcasm
LITERALLY 2 DIGITS IQ