FTM

Let's be honest for a second and stop the FUD.
How low will FTM likely go in the short term?
Is now a good time to buy in?

Attached: D3OXgSEXsAAccI0.jpg (666x666, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=FantomGoLachesis
whalesmind.com/token.php?a=0x4e15361fd6b4bb609fa63c81a2be19d873717870
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, Rajeesh. It's a great time to get in while the dev who can't even fucking code is dumping this shit to zero.

>actually using a site where the reviews are paid for
>POSTING IT HERE
FUCK OFF MANVINDER.

Attached: 1517875109419.jpg (1000x1419, 368K)

No one knows man. Take a chance if you want or don't. It's a gamble.

Can't even code like Satoshi you mean?

Fantom Foundation is research based. Always was...

No one knows stupid nigger, I bought yesterday and woke to a 6% JUST

You guys are despicable. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together, can see through this coordinated fud campaign. Too bad most fall for it and contribute to filling your bags for cheap

expect continued downtrend, but load up along the way. one day while you sleep this orderbook gets bought up.

Exactly, people who initiated this dump with fud and large dumps are just trying to find the maximum point to which this will drop before rekting all those who sold seen this so many time before.

bingo...gonna be glorious.

I sold yesterday. Fuckit. At what point can this really recover? I gotta make money man, maybe I’ll fomo back in and be wrong, but if this goes to 100 sats or below, is it going to make up what it lost? Not when Ranjeshish is dumping every 5% . Fuck.

if you check what happened to xvg, trx in short term i'd say we go to 1000-2000 sats.

dont forget this went around all the twitter OG's A lot of people with a lot of money know when a good thing is worth accumulating. Only an idiot cant see as much as weak hands are letting go many more are happy to take them off them.

I can get paid to fud this POS? Nice, where? Do you get paid in curry or rupees to shill it?

you should buy back now and continue to buy if it drops. All it will take is some tweet from Cronje or an exchange dropped then it will bounce fucking hard.

Short term noise my friend. There kinda very specific reason for this intense fud. They aren't fudding for nothing. They will load their bags and they will make money. No one knows when the first big market buy will happen or how low itll go before Ranjesh and crew decide that fud phase has ended. 1 thing is.sure, though, they ared oing because they know they'll make a killing

Classic Cup and Handle chart (1W) almost done, people still not realized yet because massive coordinated FUD.
Bottom sellers BTFO soon

You don't get paid retard. They do it on their on free time to buy cheaper. Bunch of individuals who are acting in a similar manner because they,'ve collectively, without planning it together, identified an opportunity. If I was trying to accumulate fantom, and saw everyone fudding it, would I be defending the project or hoping onto the fud? Doesn't need any sort.of organization between ppl. I've already accumulated so idgaf i like BTFO the fudders at this point though.

>sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=FantomGoLachesis
I want to believe you guys, I have similar sentiments. The only thing that fucking worries me a lot is that the VOLUME is totally fucked. No trading going on, really seems like washtrading by now, and I am not even trying to FUD. I hold some FTM atm.

Just means that sellers are getting exhausted and and those who are planning on buying are just evaluating if it'll go lower before starting to buy.

I know. It’s easy to say that, but I made a gain , not as big as I would’ve liked, but a gain. Thanks for the words man , but I had a lot riding on it , I could t risk to lose it all. On to the next, and maybe I’ll revisit it later. If it is FUD, .... it worked.

im the user that pumped and dumped fantom on biz.. fantom was an ico scam.. the whole team was fake. only the founder is left of the original team and he doesnt know how to code. their partnerships are all fake. no substance behind them. tps will be a few thousand, not 300,000. the public ico was fake. they send us scam email to send eth to a different wallet (their personal wallet). that was criminal.

they begged andre cronje to build it

they used ico funds to buy fantom at bottom. the team shilled it on twitter to pump price. and used wash trading bots. they sold at ath. stopped shilling. turned off wash trading bots. and let price free fall. they will rebuy at the bottom again to pump and dump it again

i shilled t on biz alot.. using copy pasta.. yeah that was me. it's not ethereum, without the scaling problems.. its a shitcoin for smart cities and iot.

also the marketcap on cmc should be 50% higher..

dump this scam coin while you still can

Orly? Because with how heavily FTM got shilled in the past two weeks I'd be shocked if someone wasn't paying pajeets to do it.

Someone is paying to have FTM shilled and on page 1 of Jow Forums at all times.

Many rupies are being made from this.

Attached: 1540002445052.jpg (634x822, 170K)

It’s fud and it did work. It’s so easy to see thru the bs. Especially the fud about devs selling, you can literally check the top addresses for yourself. Hilarious that so many people are buying it though, it just goes to show how much “DYOR” is ignored.

Meh DYOR will work for those who stick to their beliefs and their own findings. Low IQ fud wont work for those smart enough to hold long term this isn't zero sum game with scum willing to go to any lengths to make it. Just hope new people remember this as a lesson for next when Fantom is a top 20 crypto

i bought my ftm bags 2 days ago at 69
am i good?

Attached: 1518025422270.png (507x425, 9K)

This. Who did his own research knows that the FUD was all made up and easy to see through as they couldn't really find anything solid to shit on.
The fact is this is one of the most fundamentally solid projects out there right now and the volume speaks for itself.

Low risk, very high return?
Wow!

Attached: 1542104600475.png (972x971, 1.11M)

Yes you’re good. If it goes down more just DCA, it’s that simple. Load up.

>The fact is this is one of the most fundamentally solid projects out there right now and the volume speaks for itself.
fuck off. it was one fast gook with a whitepaper copy paste of hashgraphs code... fake team, fake partnerships... not only did he raise 40m.. he tried to steal money with scam emails.

they bought back fantom at bottom. the team shilled it. they used wash tradin bot. they dumped all the tokens at ath and stopped shilling it. stop wash trading. let price free fall to rebuy bottom

Exactly. I bought at the end of February before the horde on biz began their shill/fud campaign. I did my own due diligence and researched before going all in. I was relatively unmoved reading the most recent copypasta fud, but still investigated the claims. All bullshit as per usual. Stocking up, so I’m thankful for the fud and panic selling.

Show proof faggot. Show the addresses that are dumping. Everything can be proven and your claims cannot because it’s false.

>Exactly. I bought at the end of February before the horde on biz began their shill/fud campaign. I did my own due diligence and researched before going all in. I was relatively unmoved reading the most recent copypasta fud, but still investigated the claims. All bullshit as per usual. Stocking up, so I’m thankful for the fud and panic selling.
i've been following fantom since before the ico.. i'm the guy who wrote the copy pasta. everything i said can be fact checked.

So show proof. Show the address that are dumping. Here I’ll help you:

whalesmind.com/token.php?a=0x4e15361fd6b4bb609fa63c81a2be19d873717870

Prove your claims.

Checked. The rupees have already been made tho. As have legions of bagholders.

Attached: PajeetWarfare.jpg (660x440, 50K)

Mainnet isn’t out yet. Don’t be so ignorant to believe that what you’re saying is factual. Legion of bag holders implies that the price won’t go up from here. Wait for the apologize threads. Time, that’s all. Give it time.

Radio silence? Where’s the proof faggot. I’m waiting. You’ve been responsive and now? This is the type of idiot that you panic sellers are blindly listening to.

i reported every of his copypaste fuds
i hope he got banned

Could be. Could also be the fact that he literally can’t prove his claims, so silence is the best option.

i wonder if its true that there was the same fud/shilling with eth back in the days

I was here. I sold eth early over the same bullshit fud. Russian scam is what they said. Learned my lesson though. Don’t listen to anyone on biz blindly. We live in the Information Age, and if you know what to look for, it’s not hard to fact check fud or shills. I went all in on fantom out of my own due diligence. I bought eth at the time because of the shills and sold because of the fud. Newfag shit.

imagine comparing this actual garbage to ETH. needed to hire a gweilo programmer because the project was such utter shit beforehand. claimed 300k TPS but actually demo'd 24k TPS on TWENTY LOCAL NODES. No proof of any partnerships. Still shilling the textbook gook scam smart city meme

fuck off ranjesh, this is going to 100 sats and never coming back

Regardless of the state it was in at one point, things change clearly. Smart cities is just one of the facets that fantom can be used for. Your fud is weak. There’s nothing even to dispute. Come back with something worthy, that requires proof to dispute. All you’re doing is talking shit.

i hope youre right and FTM will deliver
i should stop looking after the price every 30 minutes though...

Don’t put your trust in me. Seriously, it’s not hard to do your Own due dilligence. Once you make up your own mind with your own research, it doesn’t become an issue when the price slips because you Know what the outcome will be. Knowing for yourself is better than listening to anyone on this board of degenerates.

a project that was complete shit until a semi well known coder joined after which they started bombarding social media with paid shilling and ridiculous claims is not one you invest in. i've been warning people to get out of this shit during that whole pump and as expected it dumped and now has no floor. kys pajeet

Again, all that you’re doing is stating your opinion without facts to dispute. Their initial claims during the ICO phase was, as you said, before Andre Cronje joined the fray. He himself has spoken about all of this. Why is it still being discussed? The mainnet is scheduled for Q3, but will likely arrive Q2. What does this signify to you? That they won’t be delivering the first DAG with smart contracts? What will happen to the price? It’ll continue to go down?

you seem like on of the few rational minds here on Jow Forums