Here's your link news

>insurance on the blockchain.
Big Serg-meister said it himself, it will be one of the first use cases. Accenture deploying dlt smart contract solution, B3i collaboration.

>apnews.com/BusinessWire/3210f4c1700d4d6f94c80c0ca2b52351

>cointelegraph.com/news/accenture-generali-launch-blockchain-solution-for-employee-benefits

t.helpful user

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-172334_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 430K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-172708_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 487K)

>ctrl + f
>Chainlink
>0 results

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-172758_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 477K)

Cntrl f link 0

No mention of sergey or oracles or anything

>implying Accenture is LINK
How are they even related?

I think OP is implying there is a connection because the article came out on April 16th (and some larp predicted that would be a significant date)

wow another nothing burger from the $32million burgerfiend ceo himself

>t. Newfags

op is trying to keep his bags pumped. This happens every time the price drops. Be it with swing linkers or people who bought the top

Attached: ohhhhhh.jpg (1920x1920, 623K)

Sweet summer children not knowing the relevance of Accenture.

Absolutely nothing to do with LINK. Stop, this is pathetic. External data is uninteresting and not possible to make trustless (single data source is always possible to tamper with). All they do is keep a private ledger that computes their internal data and gives them a record. No need for chainlink

Here I'll let them have it user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-181716_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 335K)

Accenture is literally pajeet. Nothing surprising considering this coins been in the toilet since inception.

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you ******* to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

Misspelling Moses Makes Mustafa Mad

Moyses Magically Materializing Makes Mc'fudders Mortified

Municipal Marmalade is dead user-kun move the message

see >>

Attached: DWec9iYVoAEinyN.jpg-large.jpg (726x1024, 93K)

*ahem*

Attached: 1535415732299.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

>tfw linkies think a spic will pump their bags

Attached: 1555312985531.gif (220x165, 979K)

I hold link like the fuckin brainlet I am and this seems to mean nothing

fugg i miss ruta

Favela Anons cousin shilling link.

Fuck off with your retarded dot connecting.

/thread

YOU'VE HAD 1.5 YEARS TO ACCUMULATE user. no overtime at Mc'd's?

And Sergey had 1.5 years to deliver SOMETHING, and we all know how that worked out.

Checked mate

he delivered his fat shit log in the mcdonalds toilet

Where's this posted?
I cannot find a link between Chainlink and Accenture

>tfw you’re no longer a newfag

>Accenture - Generali
>Accord - ISDA
on fucking mainnet before eoy

Attached: 1516748282092.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Thank you user. Feeling pretty comfy right now

So this is the power of discord trannies damage controlling in hopes of topping up their 50 Link stacks. Pathetic

Thanks user, op is a faggot, why would we think otherwise.

Come back Ruta