Just what the fuck are Sergey and co doing? Last time I checked Pivotal they were fucking around with a stats site

Just what the fuck are Sergey and co doing? Last time I checked Pivotal they were fucking around with a stats site.

The reputation contracts, penalty payments etc are nowhere to be found. What the literal FUCK are they doing?

Seriously.

Attached: adolf hitler and lutwaffe pilots.jpg (1200x630, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>he fell for the Link meme

Attached: 25555429910d5fc2035e56649bd398a8.png (512x427, 116K)

OH NO NO NO
He unironically thought that a middlewear shitcoin, thats been 40 cents for two years, that has no use-case, whose team presents in rank rape-dungeons, who mainnet continuously delays, whose inventor is an obese russian philosophy major, whose only use after two years is a fucking alarm clock, a json parser, a band-aid solution, a scam coin, could be no more than a cup of coffee (as said in whitepaper), would unironically make him rich

oh no no no look at these dude

That pic was in 43 or 44 I believe
Ol' Adolf and the pilots probably knew the war was lost at this point

You are a MANIAC.

Sergey abandoned his last project.

I'm not here to laugh at you, because you actually seem to be waking up.
Face it, it's vapourware, with an unproven use case no one asked for. Get out. Now.

Get replaced by Muslims, Deano.

Seriously though is there any reason they aren't doing any actual work? The Pivotal is just bugs and useless trash.

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823

Sirgay said him and Steve had been working on this stuff for five years. Smartontract has been around around that time and Chainlink has been in development for nearly 3 years., yet none of the actual decentralized oracle network contract stuff is even being worked on.

Was wondering that too, but it seems there's private repo on github.

Didn't you hear? Sergey's stomach ruptured from too many Big Macs.

Attached: 1550591897232.jpg (340x270, 40K)

>pay burger boy $32 million
>he doesnt deliver
if he breaks his back, grinds out 100hr work weeks, hires the best and brightest, and turns the project into a reality, he would still never see that kind of lump sum money ever again. its more profitable for him to just not deliver than if he delivered. you guys negative incentivized him.

they've already done what they set out to accomplish, get rich off of scamming idiots, why would they continue any work?

probably eating big macs from your investment

Attached: heilsergey.png (1199x629, 1.75M)

Op why dont you message them and ask, I think there's an official telegram chat. Report back with their response

Dont you guys get it yet?

Mainnet is already complete and ready to drop. The only thing they are working on right now is the chainlink explorer. If you follow Pivotal then you'll know the only thing they been working on as of late are bug fixes for the explorer and Its almost ready.

They want to launch both mainnet and explorer together. Its obvious and smart move.

Explorer? Tell me more.

Attached: 1488938464863.jpg (900x900, 89K)

did anyone ever ask the team in telegram about our latest larper?
I mean, there is no way this guy works in the team, right?

Attached: 15524449327.png (1384x1040, 1.37M)

This. OP is retarded if he thinks they’re not doing shit in private. Besides Sergey already said it’s basically done and they’re just waiting on audits.

Very, very nice. But you need to do the hair too.

Its like etherscan

task tracker , keep track jobs and gains, search for chainlink jobs and check the status and key details etc...

Attached: chainlinkexplorer.jpg (1128x849, 51K)

SERGEY DO SOMETHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The bong is a Muslim, this is how he earns shekels from his Jewish overlords. Remember - they don't want us to have these.

the amount of cope, what reason would they have to not show progress? Why would they keep it hidden? I'll tell you why, it's because they aren't doing anything but living large on money from poor slobs like you that have been scammed out of your investments.

Keep trying.