APOLOGIZE

told you biz, but you wouldn't listen, just spread fud, we are going to 10x this week

Attached: images.png (225x225, 3K)

They're not going to listen lol

pajeet shilling is real

Attached: shill2.png (471x46, 11K)

is 140,000 LIT enough to make it?proof: 0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1

We told you biz. Stay poor

btfo with your stinky LIT shills. Become a chad today. Buy Bolt. Easiest 5x before eom

Bolt is a shit coin and whales started dumping. Get rekt

Idk why Pajeets even bother. Are there seriously still Jow Forumslets buying into these curry reeking scams?

The volume on IDEX makes it a no brainer. Still just above ICO price. Don't say you were not told.

They do that shit for every coin then cry about missing gains later.

Lition isn't a scam you fucking retard. SAP, German government advisors.

By the way if anyone is worried about 25% bonus dump in 180 days, don't be, the bonus is being paid in DAI, not in LIT, so the opposite might happen, when the bonus is paid people might buy even more LIT

It's got the stamp of approval of people that you really don't want to let down. The kind of people that could really fuck with your career if you let down.

The partnerships and project is legit as fook. I'm real comfy right now.

One day old and already destroyed fantomchads

>supporting your own investment and talking about it in Telegram is "shilling"

brainlet.jpg

have 25k, dunno if i should sell at 10x or get my hodl highway bonus as seems like a solid long term project

did i just call you out?

Attached: shill3.png (369x63, 14K)

Anyone can make an image. Try again.

Attached: Leet Pajeet.png (984x126, 20K)

No, you didn't. But you act like Jow Forums isn't an entire board of people investing in projects and then talking about those projects.

You're like those retarded atheists who think not believing in God is a big deal and continually sperg on about it.

Go after that bolt spamming faggot instead of people talking about a legitimate low cap project that is on its first day trading. Hardly surprising there's a lot of talk.

>The volume is insane.
>did not hit cmc yet
>chart looks bullish af
>don't be an idiot user

Dang after 11 hours it hit exchange.. Crypto twitter is exploding and it's only been out a few hours lol.

Attached: 1552042609722.png (646x595, 269K)

IT'S LIT

YUUUUUUP !!!

easy money..still just above ico price

Attached: lit.jpg (832x877, 151K)

Attached: 1555446661173.jpg (1200x1500, 938K)