Litecoin Halving

Litecoin reward will be halving on August 6th, 2019.
What do you expect is going to happen to the price?
Do I buy more Litecoin?

Attached: litecoin04.jpg (1500x1000, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1tw4VqZIzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more
never gonna make it

It already went up 300% since December 2018. Boomercoin might be the hidden gem

Attached: 1554193683434.png (217x233, 149K)

I’d buy now before it goes above $100. Just before the halving it’s projected to pump as high as $650.

I'm thinking of dropping big money on it. Could be some easy money if I play my cards right.

The market takes all that into account already. You arent smarter than over 9,000 chinks looking at the same information that you are. I would actually expect a slow decline after the halvening, but mostly just crab. Litecoin is garbage though, i wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Slowly dieing

There is some evidence that the litecoin halvening of 2014 helped to end bitcoin's bear market.

Why is Litecoin so bad? It's easy to use and has a good brand to it.

explain further and provide dates and charts if possible thanks

Probably tanks desu. Nothing against LTC just nobody really cares about it. Literally Canada of crypto

Attached: 1526422797494.jpg (200x200, 8K)

The 300% run was the halvening pump. Now it will just follow btc again.

This CANT happen or I will be financially RUINED

Dude it went like 285% since the dump in december/jan. Expecting a high cap to continue to massively outperform btc is silly. If you didn't get in at like sub 60 bucks I would be wary

>thinking its outperforming
>not realizing its leading the market

This may be the reality of the situation. LTC just might start the Golden Bull Run

Can you faggots STFU about Boomercoin and Ponycoin.

Boomercoin best coin

In the 2015 halving Litecoin went from $4-$400. Think about that for a moment.

MIMBLEWIMBLE MIMBLEWIMBLE MIMBLEWIMBLE

Will a leaking BTC drip into LTC?
It's gotta go somewhere and it's not gonna be fiat or metal.

Attached: 1555420981379.jpg (1080x1346, 1.52M)

litecoin?

dash vs litecoin in this vid : youtube.com/watch?v=D1tw4VqZIzU

Secure, fast, available, partnerships everywhere, available on all hardware wallets and crypto phones, has lightning network support that actually works AND it's getting fungibility and optimization upgrades. Oh and the foundation bought a bank so you can pay with ltc everywhere soon.

Seems a lot more secure as an investment than most government shitcoins.

>speed
>relevant

So what if it completes transactions in 1 second or 1.2

>has lightning network support
if its gonna scale with bitcoin / blockstream LN. just buy bitcoin man. none of these coins that are going to scale with LN should be there. if LN is the scaling method, just buy butts.

the dash transaction took 8 seconds to confirm.
the litecoin transaction took 2 minutes + to confirm.

Now, are you going to wait for 3 minutes when you pay for your hamburger ? lmao. people lose business over those kind of waiting times.

no reason for litecoin to be above $20

I'll get some at $15.
>in b4 people here who bought it at ninety fucking dollars lose their minds at this valuation

it's just a fast bitcoin that can comfortably hold quick exits from the S&P, that's it.

faster than bitcoin, but still to slow to actually be useful in real world applications.

btc block time is 10 min
ltc block time is 2.5 min

other than this, ltc runs on scrypt instead of sha256.

so LTC is a 99.9999% btc copy. why even bother lmao

99% chance this thing revisits $30 before going anywhere near $100

you're not wrong but realistically when money flows into crypto market as a way to avoid loss in the stock market, it goes something like:

>get all the cheap btc
>then cheap xrp, xmr, eth, ltc

those guys just need a network that stands the test of time. It's not because of how fast the transactions are, there are simply enough litecoin at a cheap price to be a good way to temporarily hide a few ten million dollars until it hits around $100 then other coins start to absorb the S&P exits such as dash, cardano hell even verge had a stable enough network to catch some overflow