LIT

Scalable blockchain for enterprise with deletable data stored on private chains (for the brainlets,
no that does not mean the 'blockchain doesn't work, the hash of the deleted data remains on the blockchain and
cannot be changed but off chain data can be to comply with GDPR which business must do for mass adoption.
They have a very close relationship with SAP (136Bilion Mcap company), SAP's CTO wrote part of the Lition's whitepaper. coindesk.com/ey-nightfall-ethereum-enterprise-public-blockchain (THIS IS HUGE!)

*Already a working and running energy trading dapp. Projects like electrify asia were promising to do with their funds? Lition had already done this before their ICO.
* Market cap only under 3mil!
* ICO sold out in undet 20mins in the lowest part of bear market with very few participants.
* Incentives for ICO buyers not to dump (bonuses in 6months for not moving tokens, no presale bonus etc.
* As well as energy trading dapp they are creating a syndicated loan dapp with VR bank (Huge German bank.
Legit partnership with SAP one of the biggest software companies with market cap similar size to Pepsi and Netflix. (CTO of SAP helped write the whitepaper)
coindesk.com/ey-nightfall-ethereum-enterprise-public-blockchain
* Links with the German government, Richard Lohwasser their CEO went to speak in front of the german parlament a few weeks ago, regarding blockchain technology.
* Team had followed through on every promise/announcements.
*Top volume on Idex on the first hours of listing.

Currently trading at Idex/Bibox

DYOR! You're welcome frends

Attached: lition-696x449.jpg (696x449, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lXpBRHptyKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loaded, senpai.

Attached: 1553540369107.png (800x450, 280K)

so glad i bought in ico, thanks to that user who shilled it here 4 hours before it closed

Attached: IMG_20190417_192823_895.jpg (1200x640, 52K)

Was just going to make a thread about this. Literally kicking myself for not buying in around .006, ended up fomo’in around .009 but already up 25% since then. The sap interview sold me on it, I know nothing about this coin.

Back to your discord these talking points are stale

Your posting frequency is too high it looks inorganic

Sage

Spotted the idiot. He posted last night and some bizbros jumped in but I waited til this morning and I am regretting it. Everything on here isn’t shilled by pajeets. Just look at the interview with the CTO from SAP. This is a gem and I am usually one to btfo scamjeeshes. This one has a chance
youtu.be/lXpBRHptyKk

This and next generation of bagholders will soon to be born.

Spotted the pajeet

There’s several of these threads on the board right now with the same cut/pasted talking points and the same canned responses

Refresh your VPNs and try harder in those

Lit af. I'm all in. Crypto retards listen up - this is now easy it can be.

>spotted the pajeet
Yet you can’t give any good reasons other than people making threads about it. Lol okay lil man. Remember this is a basket weaving forum after all. Nothing here makes prices move enough for it to matter. Had you listened last night you would have been 2x already. The goals for Lition seem somewhat safe rather than >muh smart cities, muh next eth
Sorry that you have been burned many times before. Maybe one day you’ll make it. Look into SAP before you write it off as a scam.

so what do you think of the interview with SAP's CTO?

>muh too many threads
You couldn't spot a good proyect even with 1000 pajeets shilling it

This. Sift through the BS and realize LIT is undervalued.

based

if you pajeets get me another scam i swear to fuck i will do nothing about it but i will be upset

Lmfao. Thanks user. I haven’t been scammed for awhile, doesn’t seem like this one is a flat out scam. I’m just bullish on SAP. Look up SAP center in San Jose. I used to work there, it’s an arena. SAP is big business in this area. Only reason why I bought.

Bump for the bizbros, keep an eye on it. Not sure what it will do but there’s something serious brewing. It is unfuddable so far

We both know it's gonna happen

just sell 50% once it goes 2x. that way its pure profit. sure, you lose half of your potential, but if it dumps, at least you didnt lose your original stack

Possible but SAP is behind it so I’d say it’s going up if anything.

dont try to butter me up I already put 20 eth in. hands off the wheel now