Oracle problem solved

Stinky linkies btfo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-21-24-43-963_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.jpg (1080x1665, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinfairvalue.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>even their logo rips off Chainlink

Jl777

link 1000 eoy confirmed

Not even close lol. They were around before chainlink. Nice try though.

Attached: kmdtech.jpg (1237x376, 107K)

Komodo has been around since before Sergey thought of his latest scam

>trustless and decentralized
seems like chainlink doesn't actually solve the problem anyway

yeah, komodo itself is just another dead alt though, even if they did come up with a solution, it's only relevant if it can be broken out and used on ethereum.

thanks guys just bought another 100k LINK

Chainlink parent company SmartContract has been around since 2014.

Doubt it's dead when they have been actively developing over the bear market.

Jow Forums is finally catching on to the good projects.

Tonight...
Bois...
Aaaaaaahhhh...
Yawn..

Attached: 1529677574941.png (597x797, 897K)

so its actually been over 5 years with nothing to show for it

he can still be working on it as much as he likes, but that doesn't change that nobody cares about it outside of a ever shrinking niche of bagholders

It's dead, like your cognitive thinking process.

>nothing to show for it
kek, it's going to be glorious. 1000 suicides EOY.

I have filtered link for months but from what I can tell it sure seems like chainlink has lost whatever first mover advantage it may have ever had. I don't think anybody is going to participate in this Russian scamcoin at this rate.

Actual tech is generally built in the bear market. You guys sound like you've only been around 2017, which is understandable. People here are still deluded from 2017 pumps. It's pretty easy to tell that most people on Jow Forums didn't do any research on any coins during the bear market in 2018. It's like you guys expect people to learn how tech works in 1 day then use it the next.

Packing it up. All in REQ it is. T-thanks

Attached: 1528309668031s.jpg (250x236, 7K)

if anyone was gonna solve the oracle problem it was gonna be KMD brehs. they also solved scaling. I don't even understand why anybody is still waiting for ETH.

the only people killing themselves will be late adopters like you that wasted 3 years dreaming about being rich while missing out on two bull runs

the people talking about "tech" are the late adopters that haven't been around long enough to realize that tech means absolutely nothing in crypto.

komodo is just part of that 99.9% of alts that will never get any traction, and just keeps getting squeezed as more alts come out to fight for the dwindling pool of speculators. look at the thousands of alts that exist today. over 50% came out since 2017, and it's not going to slow down.

the fact is they could have ethereum-killing tech today and it wouldn't matter, because ethereum has already won, and a constant stream of "better tech" alts isn't going to change that. timing is everything, an komodo has like hundreds of other alts completely missed the boat.

>tech means absolutely nothing in crypto.
You're pretty much still stuck in 2017 mentality. We're at a point were memecoins, actual shitcoins, and "partnerships" aren't pumping anymore other than pnd scams that suddenly just show up on the top 50 on CMC. Too many have been burned by scams in 2017 - 2018. Tech and usage is most likely going to start mattering 2019-2021.

What exactly has eth "won?" I don't think there will ever be a "eth-killer" and have never once said it is the eth killer but I am pretty sure that eth won't be the only platform coins to be used. If you mean paved the way, then yeah of course it is leading the cryptospace for platform coins.

Look at the pure currency coins that still exists other than Bitcoin, litecoin, monero, dash, and zcash. Ltc is pretty much here to stay now. Three of them are like privacy coins. It's sort of why I bought some kmd when I did my research on it at 65-70 cents. Kmd has privacy features as a platform coin. I am already aware that the better tech doesn't always win in history. The only fear I have with kmd is that they have too much tech and confuses everyone on what it actually does.

This. Komodo is good but no one uses it. We all know Sergey has business connections. Idk if Komodo has solved the problem or not but it doesn't really matter.

> komodo is good but no one uses it
lmao dude KMD is a very active chain. it has the 9th most transactions / per 24h of the whole market

coinfairvalue.com/

constantly new projects get developed on it.

>tech means nothing in crypto
>cals me the late adopter
Yikes, go buy nano and make a reddit thread about your wife's boyfriend.

That's interesting.

the drive and adoption in the KMD community is fucking huge. it is a smart contract platform like ETH but it scales. Cryptokitties would run on its own assetchain and would never be able to congest the main chain. They get bitcoin tier security by using DPoW ( delayed proof as work ) using BTC hashrate to secure the KMD chain. You would need to 5!% both KMD and BTC to attack KMD. The DPOW is modular, if BTC loses dominant chain position / most hashrate. they can just switch to the network that is providing the biggest hashrate / most security.

Seriously KMD is awesome. it has all the good stuff and the community is growing super fast.

look into it more. they are pioneering and building.

I'm already holding some since 65 - 70 cents you fucking idiot lol. Nobody here reads posts other than the bottom 2 posts don't they?

this lmao

I'm sure there are at least 5 coins that have straight up better privacy tech than monero. The fact is, XMR is private enough that it's unhackable so making something 100x more unhackable doesnt mean anything. Marketing, adoption and real world events that bolster reputation are everything. For all we know, BING has a better indexing algorithm than google but since the entire world has used google for 15 years, it has 15 years of advantage because it's had that long to index things and align them to user preferences.

TRX, KMD could be a superior platform to Eth but eth has the above mentioned things. Litecoin is probably a straight up better version of BTC but again...

How long until Komodo, which has gone nowhere in the last four years, announces that they are partnering with Chainlink?

>Russian scamcoin
These are keywords you need to eliminate from your posts if you want people to actually take your FUD seriously. We've seen them thousands of times before already. You might as well just posted "big mac fluuushh"

>We introduce a tolerance level of 1 percent, meaning that the change in the data from the last block must be within a 1 percent range to be accepted
lmfao
that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard not only does it not work for non-continuous api accessing (polling), it doesn't even do that right.
How many times has btc gone up or down more than 1% in a flash?
>nope, not accepted by the network
what kind of fucking brainlet
did any of you even read this article?

xmr isn't so great as they claim.
they have 11 mixins
dash has over a million

almost all other coins are more private than xmr .f you are really fair : D

> litecoin is a better version of btc
uhm litecoin is a direct btc copy cat, with nothing extra or changed, except the block time and hashing method / algo.

>there are incel virgins who FUD, Chainlink, a token that they own
Next stop, the same incels who FUD Link will shill for yang Chang CHING CHONG

>he doesnt want that mf bag
Stay poor ;)

>unironically says bag
Yikes, incel alert

I'm fucking right now.

and the logo was a cube. how new are you?

Shitcoin tho

This thread has shown me just how little people know about Komodo.

Hell I even saw a comment that says no one uses it, I highly suggest anyone reading this just go look up Komodo.
Jesus fucking christ i'm screencapping this one, I haven't heard some shit this dumb in a while.

What does data need to be put onto the blockchain in a trustless fashion? Doesn't even seem possible anyway. This would imply there are trustless systems outside of blockchain and if that were the case why wasn't something like crypto invented decades ago?

This is the question I keep asking myself-- crypto is supposed to become trustless, but "trustless" oracles are sourcing data from centralized sources than can be compromised? DNS hijacking / redirection attacks WOULD be somewhat mitigated by consensus but only if you had multiple sources on your contracts, and then what happens when your sources conflict?