I think it's time to accept we missed it, bros

I think it's time to accept we missed it, bros.
Crypto is over 10 years old now. We missed it. If you haven't made it by now then you never will with crypto.

Attached: t.png (367x321, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2019/04/16/blockchains-billion-dollar-babies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I think it's time to accept we missed it, bros.

no shit. People on this board are deluding themselves.

Bitcoin is 10 years old.
Crypto economy just got started.

Same could be said with stocks. Even more so actually. It's 150 years old and everything has already 9999xd

you'll only miss it if you hold chainlnk

t.faggot after dotcom bubble

Go look at the history of internet and you'll see why you're wrong.

Just as stupid as someone in the mid 90s saying that if you haven't made it on the internet, you never will

If you got in two years ago there's a pretty good chance you'll make it if you invested enough.

i wanted to be rich

Attached: 1544576710141.jpg (908x666, 54K)

We will never be gorillionaires/top of crypto pyramid. However, there is AMPLE opportunity for everyone on this forum to attain 100 000 - 10 mil of crypto within the next 5 years IF

>dedicate yourself to Jow Forums reading list
>maintain financial discipline
>dollar cost average into BTC + top 10 coins
>pick moonshot shitcoins and dump them in time
>dedicate yourself to finding projects not listed on CMC
>don't give up if you take some losses
>don't FOMO into things that are pumping
>take any % gains with discipline rather than waiting for 500% when you already got 50%
>take the time to get the big picture of financial forces in the world
>take care to protect private keys
>don't spend money on drugs, consumer-tier extravagances or roasties
>educate yourself and try new things during bear markets
>take risks during bull markets
>learn how to run a chainlink node
>take the time to understand industries improved by blockchain tech vs those slowed down by it

we are all going to make enough to at least live comfortably as NEETs if you ignore the FUD about how crypto is over etc.

It's just beginning. If you can extend your timeline to stay diligent throughout the next 2-5 years we will kill it. Yeah, there will be bitcoin billionaires who see those of us on this forum as normie brainlet peasants but we are still high enough up in the scheme to succeed.

Attached: dadshark_analysis.png (1854x421, 58K)

Okay see ya

Yes, but investing in Bitcoin at this point is like investing in Atari during the late 80s after the first big boom. Meanwhile Nintendo is about to release its first console and change everything. That's what we should be looking for. The Amazons, the Microsofts, etc.

This guy has the right idea.

I agree with the sentiment of the post, crypto is done. We have hit magnificent highs in 2017 and now we bounce around and sometimes crab our way, but never will crypto rise again. The past is the past friends, let us regroup and refocus on the future. Shrimp farming

JUST DON'T HODL BITCOIN
and get into some good alts like Ethereum which is not 10-year old
Is it really that hard?

Literally the most brainlet response

ETH is a ponzi shitcoin valued at 17 BILLION $

>implying i haven't already made it with bitcoin

Attached: 1540480631616.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

>Implying I implied that
>This poor reading comprehension
If that is true then you're gonna lose it anyway

Attached: .png (456x450, 48K)

They said this in fall of 2017 before the biggest bullrun in history

Amazon went from ~$2 in 1997 to $100+ in 1999 and back down to

Love seeing brainless responses like this. Makes me realize this is just beginning. I’ll leave this here
>mining rewards reduced by 30% a month ago
>PoS making legit progress (no this isnt a meme) it literally is
>Vitalik said he is surprised how fast development is going and if were to have guessed in 2017, he would not have thought how far development on sharding would have come
>MakerDAO just announced an s&p 500 synthetic peg similar to DAI (meaning the entire stock market will be tradeable on eth in a decentralised way very soon) - you can literally already trade an s&p 500 index on eth
>plasma and offchain shit also making very good progress
>WASM coming soon meaning you can create smart contracts in rust, c++ etc.

ETH is amazon? or monero?

Wishful thinking about your single bitcoin being worth a million dollars someday doesn't mean you made it yet.

Bitcoin was the beginning, ALT coins will soon take over after the next 2 BTC bull runs.
We are still early adopters, we still have a massive headstart over 90% of the population.
Within the next 20 years, BTC will be traded like gold and almost all of it will be in the hands of (((bankers))) who will use it to control the worlds economy as we'll all be stuck using other crypto. At this point in time, we'll start seeing a more cyberpunk like era in the west and we will reach peek levels of degeneracy and poverty but with technological advancements you can only dream of. Those of you holding BTC today are the last hope for humanity however you will waste all of your wealth and treat the generations that come after you with such disdain that you'll make boomers look like angels.

I have showed you the path and thus the prophecy, Where we will go from here as humans now rests upon on your shoulders.

Attached: economist cover 1988.jpg (774x581, 117K)

Well let's find out

this is only kind of true. youre deluding yourself if you think 1000xs are still going to happen after 10 years.

there are however going to be hundreds of 10xs and probably a few dozen 100xs over the next 5 years

its still possible to make it but it is going to be significantly harder. some anons reading this will unironically make it by playing their cards right, but the days of retards throwing a few k into a coin and being millionaires a year later are long gone

now all the big companies and governments are making their own private blockchain to boomers to buy from nasdaq if at all.

all the early adopter from btc, eth are long gone, sipping their expensive champagne from hookers pussy. we didn't make it frens. we didn't make it.

crypto has b ecome the pump&dump playground for pajeets and chinks. we missed once in a lifetime chance....

t. in since 2012

Attached: 1547988648664.png (576x467, 344K)

This is pretty much true unless something really game changing comes along. Or until the US starts printing money to pay of it's debts. Then Bitcoin will probably unironically go to 1M each.

>crypto has b ecome the pump&dump playground for pajeets and chinks

this lol

we all did fren.... we just didnt make it. in the war, some live dsome won't. we died.. atleast we tried.

Attached: 0b7263a5.png (251x201, 7K)

also this. if you aren't accumulating bst altcoin projects and holding only btc, bad news: you are not gonna make it. go and research, DYOR. theres alot of good projects to hodl.

unironically yes because it has real world applications like smart contracts that will grow popular as time goes on like online shopping was for amazon

that's what people said 5 years ago during the great crash. stop chasing short term pipe dreams and invest weekly into bitcoin until you have a respectable stash. your future self will thank you

/out

how do I protect my wealth?

Attached: 1554786627186.jpg (593x593, 125K)

>10 years into a brand new revolutionary technology
>the original crypto currently only has a tiny fraction of the worlds population on board
>there will be crisis after crisis throughout the world as there always has been, and people will turn to ways to protect their money (using crypto, which will only get more accessible and more lodged into people's minds as a viable idea)

Yes, you didn't get into crypto at the absolute beginning. But this is still the beginning. This is still the era of crypto pioneers. This technology isn't going anywhere, and the biggest brand, bitcoin, is the one that people are getting more and more used to hearing about. So it sucks you didn't buy in when it was $5 a coin, but perhaps you'll look back and and wish you'd bought when it was only $5000 a coin. It's a fixed money supply, it's got brand recognition. Even if the original crypto bitcoin fissles out, the ride is far from over. Don't fuck this chance up. Put $100 in and lock it away if you're not happy with the risk, but the potential being so enormous, risking losing $100 is worth it.

>He can't wait 3 more months.
Kek

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (229x220, 11K)

This

Even up to 4-6 years ago all you had to do was listen to neckbeards nerd and invest your launch money.

Now you need a triple digit IQ to make it trading shitcoins and Jow Forums as average is completely illiterate.

user, what is dollar cost average?

t. newfag

I don't mind buying into crypto but is there an exchange that allows me to use a business address?

I don't have a real residence right now.

Attached: 4c55fb118ae065349436edc0f52308eba75e280592214836edf0d7aafa665079.jpg (400x680, 42K)

Stop comparing the early Internet, and Internet-based companies producing legitimate, useful products and services, with worthless dogshit digital tokens that (STILL) aren't actually being used by anyone for anything except trading.

>muh fiat will collapse and then I'll be rich because the world will have nothing else to turn to
k

>worthless dogshit digital tokens
Maybe it is still early days

1000x may take a long time, but a 100x is certanily still in play this decade.

forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2019/04/16/blockchains-billion-dollar-babies/

Attached: 3874562305.jpg (474x426, 22K)

:\ what is google user

yeah that's it goy, sell your shit to me at the bottom

>MakerDAO just announced an s&p 500 synthetic peg similar to DAI (meaning the entire stock market will be tradeable on eth in a decentralised way very soon
kek there's nothing decentralized about maker, it's just a centralized server sending eth prices to the blockchain every few seconds. It's literally a centralized house of cards scam with a single point of failure.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Biggest bubble* in centuries*.

>forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2019/04/16/blockchains-billion-dollar-babies/

Oh neat, companies are using blockchain, only not as currency, and in a way that nobody here will ever profit from.

I've been BTFO. BTC $100K EOY.

New asset class.

It's incredible how you people don't believe in human greed. 2017 was eye opening to many rich people who want to get richer.

>this decade
You mean IN a decade