Let's take a guess

Let's take a guess.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-002801_Twitter.jpg (1080x906, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aaronsw.com/weblog/squarezooko
cypherpunks.venona.com/date/1996/09/msg01513.html
financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/001593.html
financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/001617.html
gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi
medium.com/@jonmatonis/how-i-met-satoshi-96e85727dc5a
twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1118680835530592256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

another crypto bandwagon shill joins the fray. Great

his dick is satoshi

crag mufukin wrightuuuu

wat if im satoshi

Attached: 1538788335543.jpg (680x544, 54K)

black transsexual lesbian in a wheelchair

Meth induced psychosis

julian assange.

It’s literally Richard Stallman how else do you thing that hobo stays so fat?

Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos.

Really it has to be someone crazy rich who doesn't need the money.

Based John dancing like a monkey to keep crypto interesting.

Kek.
Satoshi is Nick, any other answer is low iq.

This shall get interesting, whether he's larping or not.

CSW, McAffee, Calvin Ayre are all alcoholic

Satoshi is a group of people, likely a 3 letter government agency like the NSA.

Jesus is Satoshi

/thread

A Satoshi reveal is bad for crypto. Stop looking for him.

Its Wozniak retards

He also has the “free software song”
Pretty based

I'd put my money on him too.

Attached: szabo.jpg (840x479, 37K)

aaronsw.com/weblog/squarezooko

Satoshi is Q.

>Meth induced psychosis
I could actually believe McAfee created bitcoin over a 3 year meth binge, completely forgot he created it only to do another 3 year meth binge tracking down the creator, only to find out it was himself all along

I feel like the answer is going to surprise many whomever it may be

Attached: 1547906719808-biz.jpg (907x671, 82K)

drugs are definitely a factor but i think its McAfees array of mental illnesses that are behind this one. that or hes just trolling CSW and that pedo Calvin. either way, shit will be fun to watch

Imagine for a moment that this timeline includes Nick Szabo murdering John McAfee.

satoshi is a team of developers with Nick Szabo as a leader dev

the crypto community has never been more embarrassing, fucking hell

We are slipping into panic phase :)

Attached: D3qW3tnWAAct5Jy.png (691x373, 280K)

lmfao

old pasta pic. dont know what it used for.

but bitcoin was made by NSA to track criminal money. woudnlät be suprised if bitcoin was made by FSB to launder oligarch money to warzones

This is the real satoshi

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Nakamoto Satoshi
N. Satoshi
NSATOSHI
NSA

they invented sha-256

McAfee isnt really mentally ill so much as he is a srug addicted sociopathic lying conman

Julian Assange has hated CSW at least since -96:
cypherpunks.venona.com/date/1996/09/msg01513.html

These Bitcoin gurus still believe that CSW is Satoshi's team leader:

Ian Grigg:

financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/001593.html
financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/001617.html

Gavin Andresen:

gavinandresen.ninja/satoshi

Jon Matonis:
medium.com/@jonmatonis/how-i-met-satoshi-96e85727dc5a

Attached: 0cf0dc9d.png (960x139, 52K)

MFW Its pic related

Attached: 1554753046708(2).gif (1167x1200, 3.69M)

Fucking McAfee attention whoring again. Wonder what his excuse will be when bitcoin will NEVER get to 1 mil lol.

It was Szabo and someone else.

I'd bet money on this. I'll bet you 1 Bitcoin that Szabo was the creator of Bitcoin or part of the team that created Bitcoin.

Taking bets in BTC only.

julian assange is russian spy, he and hes russian komrads made bitcoin to launder money to fund the harrasment the western politics and everything in it.

also FSB & julian assange(russian spy) and other komrads like oligarxcchs made bitcoin to launder money easily over the network, to like ukraine war etcetera. its quite easy to notice.

ethereum is russia nalso. i dont know what its real purpose its made for. probably the same. but bitcoin and ethereum is artificially pumped.

quite coincidence that putin announced to "buy 1B worth of BTC" in easrly spring 2019? bitcoin cardhouse is swaying and its russian desperate way to keep the price up artificially before it crashes really. there wasnt no other way to pump 1Billion dollars to the market otherwise than announcing this "coincidence".

"satoshi nakamoto" is russian central intelligence agency "FSB" involved with russian government.

you all fell to this russian fucking scam.

and hal finney, fucking obvious

Honestly that sounds about right.

Completely 100% agreed. Btc is the new world orders one qorld currwncy i believe. They sense upheaval and people catching on to the scam that is fiat, so they created bitcoin to appease the disgruntled masses, not telling them that while they think they freeing themselves from the bankers, they are creating another paradigm shift that will cause an even greater wealth gap. When btcs a million dollars "satoshi" is going to be filthy fucking rich

yes yes, everything that is a threat to the establishment is a russian hacker, we know this, we have CNN too

this

Attached: 1549131881561.jpg (750x931, 407K)

This guys either very very very low IQ and believes whats shoved down his throat on network televison(we know who controls that) or hes an intelligence shilling disinformation hoping some of you are low iq enough to believe it and repeat it

MDPV is his drug of choice, my friend

yes, that's right, there is photographic evidence of him cooking batches of the Zombie Face Eater drug and doing copious amounts

This lovable sleaze would out Satoshi in clown world

This, Satoshi reveal would crash btc

You seen vitalik dancing to badger badger or the video of him rapping? Be prepared for a whole lot more disappointment.

he wants all his coins

Charles Hoskinson

McAfee has been paid with ShitcoinSV and will start dropping fake hints trying to convince people Craig Wright is Satoshi.

The writing is on the wall, that guy is a phony. Please cap this.

Also inb4
>but Greg White is Satonshin sir!

>it was McAfee the whole time...

>believe in whatever this retard says

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-010515.jpg (1080x2340, 762K)

>Imposters claim to be him
CRAIG BTFO

Szabo and Dave Kleiman.

Faketoshi gravy trained in there at some point late in the game to try and take some credit.

... and Hal Finney yes.....

>I'm Satoshi
>No, I'm Satoshi
>No, no, I'm Satoshi
maybe we are all satoshi

Attached: tenor-35.gif (400x224, 677K)

maybe the real satoshi is the frenz we made along the way

Attached: i fucking hate niggers.png (271x186, 7K)

emo fag

Steve Ellis
Ari Juels
Sergey Nazarov

Steve wrote the whitepaper.

It is not important who Satoshi is.

Bitcoin relies on P2P decentralized network, assymetric cryptography, proof of work.

The people inventing those are all Satoshi.

Szabo, even if he isn't Satoshi, is part Satoshi, because he published the cryptocurrency concept (Bitgold) in 1998.

Thus Satoshi, whoever he is, only combined those technologies to make Bitcoin.

Justin Frankel, for example (creator of the first true decentralized network on the internet, named Guntella), did probably more for peer to peer and crypto in general (internet nodes technology, crypto is P2P technology, relying on nodes, many seem to forget this) than Satoshi. However nobody knows about him.

Satoshi is known because Bitcoin is money, which is something very important in today's society, and Bitcoin ATM was 300 billions dollars.

But if you look at his real contribution to the field of P2P in general and cryptography, he probably isn't the most important actor.

I thought a shark ate his dick while he tried to have sex with it and he bled to death?

Attached: real meaning.jpg (876x960, 173K)

that's...
that's deep

Attached: 16d.jpg (480x360, 14K)

LOL John says Satoshi is a group of Indians

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1118680835530592256

Attached: satoshi-pajeetamoto.jpg (627x1126, 195K)

Makes sense it would be an Indian desu

Woke

Satoshi predicted this

Google stuffmonger on bluelight. He's an OP of a detailed mdpv extraction thread

Consider suicide.

>this random guy is totally satoshi guys, it says so in the e-mail

I have to say, after over a decade of exclusively browsing Jow Forums (and criiplechan Jow Forums) I keep getting amused by the little macrocosmic drama that unfolds in each little niche on our collection of boards. Jow Forums and crypto is one of the funniest fucking things I've witnessed. Funnier than the 2016 election. A divine epic between tyrant money printers and basement NEETS that will determine the fate of humanity, and we have fuckers like Craig and McAfee being muses of these battles. I think what gets me more is I used to be into research chems in early 2010s, found out about stuffmonger on bluelight through my research into drugs and discovered bitcoin @ $10 a pop then) and I had literally forgotten about btc or McAfee till 2016, only to remanifest into this clown world. And I love every one of you miserable fucking faggots. Its all so surreal.

HONK HONK

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-215807_Gallery.jpg (1439x1527, 2.36M)

Microcosmic*
that bleeds into the macro

ayys or A.I.

has he revealed to us how he plans to cook his own dick or what wine to pair it with?

McAfee is a chad. Craig is just a statist cuck that wants the keep the current oligarchy in power.

Beautiful post, I came across stuffmonger as well during my RC days. Used to do MXE and 4-aco-DMT all the time.

Jow Forums is perhaps the most mind-boggling thing I've ever seen, certainly one of the most unique boards on the web.

>McCaffee
>alcoholic
He's a tweaky bath salt and meth sorta man.

Based psychonaut user. Do you think it's possible CSW is Satoshi?

I think what makes Jow Forums so unique is that it's the first counter-culture of crypto. We've never really seen this side of bitcoin; the vulgar and desperate side. All the pathos and strange energy gets caught in this net, and when you add money and riches to the equation it gets really weird.

It's obviously Nick Szabo or Richard Lohwasser

IT'S MCAFEE'S WIFE
THE EX STRIPPER WAS SATOSHI ALL ALONG

gavin is just dumb bro

>Based psychonaut user
SovietPsychonaut, actually (only 420chan fags will recognize me)
>4-aco
Mein nigger. 4acodmt and 2ce were my first ever. My only regret was not stockpiling 2ce before the ban, that shit is beautiful

Why does every adult make in pretend money NEED more attention than a 15 year old girl?

Gates is busy with his foundation and Bezos with Amazon. It has to be someone dedicated and passionate about replacing the system to commit the time and effort to create Bitcoin.

This fag again. I rekt you yesterday you stupid asshole

I'd watch this movie

Found him guys.

Attached: realsatoshi.png (220x342, 65K)

omg, the date, not possible to fake that, omg look at the camcorder tracking-snow, IT WAS FIMLED IN 2008, IT'S PROOOOOF

Lmao

Satoshi is dead.

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-18 124534.png (624x486, 67K)

Just how desperate for attention is this faggot maniac?

another reply he says he's alive

r u

The real Satoshi is inside us all along

I don't understand why anyone takes anything that this senile old man says seriously.
Like seriously, listening to him talk just sounds like a senile old man. Not to mention he is like high all the time.

Dont forget hal too