STOP NOW AND PAY ATTENTION

IN THE SHARING MOOD AS INSIDERS HAVE BECOME STINGY ABOUT SHARING quality INFO. I OWE A LOT TO Jow Forums AND Jow Forums FOR THE GOOD CRUMBS THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY THE CHAN GODS, AND I MUST FULFILL MY DUTY TO FELLOW MARINES IN THE QUEST TO USHER IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AS ARTICULATED SO ELOQUENTLY BY OUR BILDERBERG GODFATHER, CHARLES SCHWAB.

GONE ARE THE DAYS OF Jow Forums BEING THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU COULD DISCUSS THE ORACLE PROBLEM.

SHOULD THIS THREAD RECEIVE 200 REPLIES, I WILL GRANT THE NEETS QUALITY DOTS.

AS A HINT:

info.publicintelligence.net/CA-DRDC-TacticalBlockchain.pdf

CTRL+F "SMART CONTRACTS"

25 RESULTS

Attached: oie_JDJx5ecMRCG4.jpg (768x768, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68
youtu.be/q9Kwwc3rE9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

66 pages user. Gonna take some time sirs.

Im in it for the tech

Oh look, another Chainlink thread. Thank god, the only 35 weren’t enough. Pro Tip: it’s NEVER going to happen

I can't read this sand nigger language.

"Maintaining data integrity in defence systems is a key component of security processes,
from supply chain and asset management to situational awareness and command and control
information tracking. Blockchain technology is a potential solution to achieve data integrity,
relying on cryptography and duplication or witnessing to provide tamper-resistance. The
immutability of data in a blockchain is strongest when the chain is long, and the number
of witnesses is large: this is is a challenge in tactical networks when processing power,
memory and bandwidth are limited. However, there are ways in which blockchain might
be applied to provide data integrity where it is not currently a significant consideration,
which may support future cyber operations by providing auditing, resource management
and authentication functions."

Attached: yep.jpg (625x605, 93K)

we all gonna make it

Attached: Link_pinup_04.jpg (893x1024, 232K)

BASED CAPS LOCK user

doing my part heh

200 replies? Bitch please.

> Last year
> Obscure government report
> Literally nothing burger

cabin man is lost. pls help

I'm interested

>wants to give back to 4chin
>has a request first
OP is a faggot like always

Attached: 1545743519704.jpg (499x499, 28K)

bump

I read the entire document all I can say is WOW thanks user

Kek

200 posts...eat shit larper

Bump

sometimes I get a good feeling

Attached: 20190417_115634.jpg (998x775, 21K)

Attached: 1555388569955.jpg (563x345, 31K)

OP is right, gone are the days of stealth.

We have made it.

Attached: IMG_20190417_095711.jpg (1882x1052, 126K)

Marley Grayworm is unsullied.

Attached: chainlink garfield.png (1000x1000, 254K)

Holy fucking shit user. Quads confirm link 1k eoy

How many names do we remember a guy's? Sorry OP to hijack your thread I'm excited we are going to make it. Everyone that is here under a dollar will have their lives change for the better. You will make both yourselves and your families very very happy future.

Attached: rtfgOk4.jpg (1323x4426, 512K)

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D
LINKIES LISTEN

This is a must-read about FTM. I am literally shaking right now.... so hyped.

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

Smart Contracts is not equal to ChainLink

Attached: E108EB83-2A26-4D4A-BC93-A008A1A1B575.jpg (750x223, 27K)

Bump

when does your shift end sirs?

youtu.be/q9Kwwc3rE9I

Attached: eSXubsCD.jpg (278x278, 14K)

bump

Attached: 1555464382183.jpg (1085x611, 81K)

I guess this is what it felt like for early bitcoin and ethereum adopters Before they made it in real life. Imagine what it's like days or weeks are just a few months before your life changes for the better? What will you do when you life has changed? How will you help those who you love? What will you do in life when money is no longer a primary concern? What will you do when you learn that time is the most important resource that we have and that you for some reason are fortunate enough to have that as a concern.

These are the questions that you must ask yourself moments before making it. Because by having these answers you will have your ducks in a row for when the singularity occurs.

Attached: P_O_S_I_T_I_V_I_T_Y_2.png (658x758, 128K)

they use smartcontract.com as the 83rd reference

So the Department of Defense for Canada referred to smartcontract.com when they said blockchains are becoming useful. Looks like a good place to start digging

Yeah bro lets see the info

I believe that everybody deserves to make it they just have to be smart enough to recognize the opportunity when it's in front of them. And they must also have the intelligence to analyze the consequences and implications of making it. And also the ability to derive hints and The tool set to analyze public source information for very good insights within the market. Should individuals have these skills, and the fortitude to believe in their investment when the crowd tells them it may be a bad idea, these genius tier men are blessed with the riches and honey that come to a select few in history.

Chainlink has the best lore in crypro

If anything substantial with chainlink happens in the next month (e.g. 50% price gain, mainnet release, an actual major partnership), I will SUCK HOMELESS NIGGER DICK ON LIVESTREAM THEN AN HERO.

Once this faggotass LARP thread hits 200, let me know if I'm fucked or not

Literally nothing will happen, ever.

Attached: 1517773504948.jpg (600x423, 198K)

also inb4 pregnant muslim man

+1 for 2oo replies

I can only picture the astonishment and surprise of close friends and family a when I ask me of how I learned about smart contracts before the world did. How did I, a lonely awkward neet, Understand the implications an opportunity of smart contracts before MIT and Stanford? How did I someone that the world has underestimated and ignored for far too long become soon to be a millionaire? I'm sure there is a lucky few in this thread who may go on to become deca millionaires or greater. Who would have thought an anonymous website will be the key to uniting individuals across the world to change the world and join a cause far greater than the individual parts? Who woulda thought that of brotherhood would have formed. And the pay out for the brotherhood is a hidden group of highly intelligent, forward thinking, who speak to each other in the candor required to push the goalpost A few 100000 km It's to advance human societee in only the way that we can collectively.

Bump. Anyone gonna be at Stanford and do a live stream?

>50c

Calm down there buddy

I love you you love me we will soon be filthy rich and we will make ourselves and those we love very happy to know us. I have never underestimated group positive thought because soon I will be able to have fuck you money

Attached: Oet8fDM.jpg (1469x244, 148K)

The NDAs around this coin if they exist must be proper fucked, high level shit bruh
>1000EOY

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Whoever does a live stream the community here will be far appreciative of your efforts and will reward you at the yacht party.

bump

Attached: h-honk.png (963x691, 841K)

Bump

GAYYYYYYYYYYYY LARRRRRRRRRRRRP

Go outside kurt

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Someone buy my stinkies.

(You)
(You)
(You)
GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

op diddles kids

Attached: 1541958358287.gif (1008x2268, 1.5M)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

GAAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAY

Y
Y
Y
Y

very rufcking gay

We're all going to make it. I am genuinely happy for you too user.

>(You)
>(You) (You)
>(You) (You) (You)
>(You) (You) (You)
>(You) (You) (You)
gaygaygay

It's very clear who among us is the most excited to see the pregnant sergey meme again.

My body is ready op please deliver

Attached: 1542394333149.png (1120x747, 973K)

I want a pregnant sergey to shit a nigger into my gaping asshole

It’s no secret that Stanford University has churned out a steady clip of millionaires and billionaires for decades. As of last year, there were a total of 74 billionaire Stanford alums, making the school the second-biggest producer of billionaires on the planet.

The first? Harvard University, which has 188 billionaire alumni.

This, according to a new study from wealth data company Wealth-X.

Globally, there were 2,754 billionaires across the planet in 2017 — the vast majority of whose wealth fell in the $1 billion to $2 billion range. Collectively, this group holds an estimated $9.2 trillion in assets.

heres my (You) for )You(

inb4 psyop begins

Attached: jswxMum.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

poopoopeepee

Wow, this proves that billionaires are going to Pump ChainLink!!! Thanks for the breadcrumb!

Did you know ChainLink is in San Francisco? There are lots of billionaires there too!!!

get to 200, I need the hopium.

At first i really thought you were an anti-link troll, but now it's obvious your "sucking homeless nigger dick on livestream" schtick is to try and bait insiders for info.

This thread happens every day. Are you all really that retarded?

shhhhhhh

Just another adult that thinks it’s funny to act like an edgy 13 year old on an anonymous website

Unfortunately, i don't think homeless nigger fellatio livestreams are jn particularly high demand among the crypto insider community.

giving a bump

>Unfortunately, i don't think homeless nigger fellatio livestreams are jn particularly high demand among the crypto insider community.

you're probably right, that'd be too straight for the crypto community

Attached: 1531488589968.jpg (850x400, 42K)

you can tell biz has nowhere the traffic of even 6 months ago. a thread like this would of been bumped 200 ez pz

Every Fucking Time op is a faggot, Everytime ffs

Have an upvote OP, I want to see a pregnant Sergey in order to be set for the day.

Attached: DrVbRBWWoAAhphs.jpg (1116x864, 237K)

>TacticalBlockchain

Attached: bitcoin hat.png (800x800, 1.03M)

Yeah because he is part of the 'satanic-pedo-nwo' and they love symbolism

It amazes me that these threads get 200 replies every time...they’re not even months apart. There has been one every day.

These are the geniuses invested in ChainLink

Bumpity niggerty bumpity bump

Portuguese Man-O-War.

Please mister, gives us some bullish info.

Attached: 1517056594995.jpg (800x377, 62K)

And still you post in the thread hoping it's not like the other times

I'm sick of dots bros

Attached: pepeee.jpg (637x553, 29K)

Bump

My mother says I'm special so ppbbbbbhhh. $1000 eoy. Imma be rich. Probably buy a McDonald's for the free bjrgers

i legit had not thought of that. good idea user. you could own a mcd's and reap profit

LMAO IT'S UNIRONICALLY LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

FUCKING DOGECOIN AND NXT ARE REFERENCED TOO

LOOK HOW MANY WORTHLESS CRYPTO PROJECTS ARE IN THE REFERENCES

Attached: capgemini.jpg (923x836, 97K)

>follow le breadcrumbs!
>I've got a suuuuuper secret tip!
We have this thread every single day

Say the line shill!
1k eoy!

bemp it

NIG. GER.