Modafinil

My Modafinil arrived today
I have never used any drugs before, what should I expect?

Attached: IMG_20190417_135551.jpg (4016x3008, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6082376/
youtube.com/watch?v=DAR4yH6TbtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poorfag detected by those tiles

That drug is shit. You will feel up and eurphoric for the first few doses, after that it’s shit

Go to your doc, tell them you think you have adhd and it’s effecting your life and get evekeo Or Dexedrine. Amphetamines are loads better than that shit drug you received.

>Poorfag detected by those tiles
That's why I am going to take Modafinil

>Amphetamines
I don't want to take them, I'll try non addictive drugs first, and it's also the first time I'll take any drug, so it's a good start

Mediocrety

>inb4 trailer trash junkie in 6 months

A throbbing heart beat that lasts up to 6 months after you take it

Careful and take small amounts at first. Make sure you aren't one of the rare fucks to get a skin disorder.

if Ice poseidon is anything to go by, if you're a retard you go from being retarded to extra retarded after you get off of it

Modafinil is great for fighting lethargy, but if you've never used drugs before you'll probably find it just-not-quite-there. It's best for people who have already fucked their brains with dopaminergics like coke and speed since it gives a slight boost to dopamine without the downregulation of addictive substances.

Pathetic.

Usually it's full of drugs here recommended and Modafinil is one of them. Just tell the poor bastard what he's in for instead of hiding behind shitty apologies.

GUESS I'M GONNA GET ME SOME MODAFINIL THEN! How long does one stay awake for on it?

i used that shit. it had low to zero effect to me. microdosing works for me better.

Expect:
to be on edge and focused, but not manic, for 6+ hours
heightened physical awareness (shit's great to lift on)
headache and/or neck ache after a few hours
insomnia even if you take it in the morning
low appetite
irritability toward the end

I've passed this phase already
Ok, i'll take only 1 pill of 100mg
For some people it's awesome and for some it doesn't work
Thanks
>irritability toward the end
What do you mean by that? When the Modafinil is wearing off i will be irritated?

I really wonder how much neurons can take before they start getting damaged. I see a lot of people that just can't enjoy life anymore after coke or speed but I also see addicts that are on that shit all the time and it's just an addition to their personality.

Don't expect miracles, but it will help you focus. If you want to get a real brain boost micro dose psyclocibin its proven to cause neurogenesis. If you have anxiety issues or want to relax and let social skills fly take some phenibut, just don't come to rely on it since it is pretty addictive.

Thanks, i'll take a look at that

I take Modafinil every day for actual narcolepsy. Some things to remember:
- Drink extra water or you'll get a headache
- Make sure to get a normal amount of sleep or it'll stop working over time
- Take at least 2-3 days off a week. You'll build a quick tolerance if you don't because Modafinil has a crazy long half life
- There appear to be two, seperate effects of Modafinil: the stimulant effect and the anti-sleep effect. Studies have shown no tolerance to the anti-sleep effect (at least in narcoleptics) but subjective accounts suggest there is a big tolerance to the stimulant effect
- Armodafinil >>> Modafinil. Armodafinil only contains the R enantiomer which has a longer half-life and a smoother peak, and therefore has a much smoother effect. Modafinil contains S and R enantiomers. S enantiomer has a half life of about 2-3 hours and a much sharper peak so you'll notice a peak at 2-3 hours then a slow decline. For me at least, Modafinil was pretty much useless without a re-dose.

Do NOT mess around with amphetamines unless the moda isn't cutting it.

Expect alertness, no desire to sleep, and maybe a little euphoria. Too much can make you into a sketched out crackhead like creature.

>when it wears off you will be irritated
Yes. Easily annoyed, ready to relax but perhaps unable to

Modifinil helped get me through paying for my own math degree and my commission as a lieutenant in the army reserves. It's good stuff. But it's more for combatting physical exhaustion than it is for increasing cognitive performance. That is, if you take it after 8 hours of sleep you're not going to experience much. It can bring your exhausted brain back up to baseline like a cup of coffee but nothing else. I would use it on days that I had to be up studying until 2am, then at PT by 5am, then at an exam by 9 and then work until evening. Its a bad habit but it works in a pinch for shit like that.

Thank you

Thanks

Not a problem bud, good luck on your journey of self improvement and discovery. Just remember micro dose mushrooms for maximum profit. Side note if you have a family history of mental issues avoid them and stick to phenibut this can make those issues you might develop later in life now at large dose. I would suggest getting 4-Aco-Dmt instead of ordering shrooms since it converts to the same drug in the liver.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6082376/

This guy knows what he's talking about. Follow his days off, water and sleep recommendations.

Actual user for Excessive Daytime Sleepiness here. Have had scripts for Modafinil and Armodafinil.

Stay on the lowest dosage you possibly can. The only thing that happens when increasing dosage is increased tolerance and side effects. You will not build up a tolerance to the drug if you pick a dosage and stick with it. Don't be tempted to up your dosage because you are having a tired day, just get through that day and go to sleep earlier. Possibly even choose to have a day or two off if you start feeling tired.

Modafinil is not supposed to be meth. If you're taking the right dosage, it should almost seem like you've taken sugar pills.

Modafinil does not increase motivation, it does enhance focus though. Expect to be able to focus on a task for four to eight hours at a time. Any task. Whether that's reading, cleaning, masturbating, saving webm's, or trawling through tvtropes. The best way to use the drug is to set a concrete morning schedule.

Take it first thing in the morning with a coffee, and skip breakfast (At the very least, don't eat until 1-1.5 hours after taking modafinil).

Do some light physical activity to get your blood moving, and segue into whatever task it is that you want to get done.

Do not allow yourself to procrastinate on Modafinil. Modafinil procrastination is the most hyper-intense procrastination possible.

Above all, it is NOT meth. There is zero benefit to higher doses.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAR4yH6TbtA

also forgot to mention that ACO is much easier to dose than mushrooms since each mushy is a crap shoot with how much it made, but with powder you know what you are in for. Lions Mane also does nuerogenisis, but you miss out on the psychedelic and insight parts.

I prefer matcha green tea. still expensive but way better in the long term for your health.

If I take 100mg it'll last me up to 12-14 hrs, great for going to work on little sleep. The first time I took it I had less than 50mg and was drinking, it had me sharp at 5am (8 hrs + drinking). I can sometimes fall alseep on the tail end of it if I try, but never start dosing off accidentally.

Bitch, I been taking evekeo for years. My wife gets vyvanse. Moda is shit user. It really is.

The answer is that it doesn't even take very much to cause some neurological damage, just like alcohol, coke and speed have a hangover for which the cure is more coke and speed. That's when the real damage starts, once you stop letting your brain recover from a sesh but instead go bender after bender, and after a while you can't even feel normal with the drugs let alone without them. It's a rather gradual downward spiral, like a fly getting stuck in a carnivorous plant it's sweet and romantic at first until you realize how far down you've come, and how much of a struggle it is to pull yourself back up.

Addiction is no joke and everyone here should consume responsibly.

I have a very addictive personality but I'd rather be addicted to weed or speed than addicted to food or work.

Speed will fuck you. I was addicted to ethylphenidate for a year or two. Be careful

Like I said, I have a script for evekeo. Using amphetamines in moderation has changed my life for the better over the past 3/4 years.

I don't even know ethylphenidate (unless you forgot an 'M') or evekeo. I just have old-fashioned Adderall.

Ethylphenidate is an analogue of methylphenidate (Ritalin). It’s much more euphoric. Iv tried adderall, I much prefer Dexedrine which is pure d-amp or evekeo with is 50/50 l/d amp. Vyvanse is basically d-amp that gets metabolized
By your body. Tbh adderall is not one of my favs.

Modafinil is a Godsend when you have a sleeping disorder. Seriously gave me my life back.

A CPAP was a life saver for me, but that's because I have overbite sleep apnea.

Fatfuck

>never heard of over bite

Dry mouth and going to the bathroom lots

Welcome to Jow Forums let me tell you your next best investment in this life, braces.

Same dude. Was sleeping between 12 and 18 hours a day, and was exhausted the rest of the time I was awake. Was stuck in that rut for years. Came from doing long shift work hours most of my life. Modafinil allowed me to wake up at 5:30am and to to sleep at 9pm, saved me from being disabled.

Thanks, can i take it "every other day"?

From my experience, yes you can. You still get some residual effects the day after you've taken it, so every other day works. Worked for me, anyway. It's hard to keep that schedule because your workload is not every other day though.

>Modafinil does not increase motivation
Friend in college took moda for an all nighter to finish an assignment, before I went to bed I saw he had opened that cookie clicker game on a seperate monitor, when I woke up could hear him clicking like he was on meth, he was showing me his entire cookie clicker setup, explaining how grandmas were way more efficent than farms ect. He failed the assignment obviously.

This is exactly the modafinil experience.
It's great for helping you achieve your goals, but you still have to start working on them by yourself first.

Thanks
Yeah i understand, but it's better to be productive every other day than getting used to the drug and ceasing to be productive at all.

So i better get rid of distractions before otherwise i'll just procrastinate on steroids, right?

Yes. Definitely. Don't expect to take it in the morning, sit down for a coffee and read the newspaper while you wait for the modafinil to 'kick in' because you will read the newspaper for 3 hours and be late to work.

Excellent advice
I would start tomorrow morning (it's 23:23 here), but tomorrow i'll start working (in my own business) after 14:00, so i think it's better to wait after tomorrow and make it count

Thank you

Amphetamine is the only good stimulant. Even recreational doses shit on coke

But they are addictive and easily to build resistance (and i am a drug virgin, i don't want to get my "drug ass" gang-banged in the first time

Amphetamines are best kept as cold and flu medicine. For when you feel like death. They are not an every day drug.

>Amphetamines are best kept as cold and flu medicine. For when you feel like death. They are not an every day drug.
Good to know that, i get sick once a year TOPS, but when i do, Oh boy...

I actually used to have an Adderall problem in college. I now keep a months script next to the gunsafe for THE HAPPENING. Well that's a lie, i take one once a year or two to play blackjack.

Speaking of which, anyone gamble on modafinil? Curious how it helps. Amph is really good for me and blackjack

I'd imagine it'd be pretty good for poker, but it's not like playing poker on coke or amphetamines. It suppresses emotional impulsiveness, makes you more 'flat' and logical. Sounds perfect.