Sigh...god damnit

sigh...god damnit

Attached: bear.jpg (1079x1116, 53K)

6k soon, get ready faggot

Haha! Fuck you, Bobo!

Attached: gigabull.jpg (392x429, 37K)

This shit is a ticking time bonb. I give it less than 24 hours before everything is 20% cheaper and bitcoin is down to $4600

Attached: 1552728618114.png (619x594, 188K)

We'll see faggy bear

Attached: layeth the smack down.jpg (459x463, 77K)

Clearly the stockastic RSI will remain pinned at 100% until the end of time everyone!

Don't FOMO

Attached: 1799e31167498fe7c3eb4c577874873f.jpg (800x600, 63K)

You had almost 2 years

Bulls have a much harder job than bears.
They need a lot of time, revving up, and torque to push a market up. Once they get to run, however, liquidating bears makes it all so worthwhile.

Being a bear is way more brutal, even if you are correct and try to short if your timing is off you get wiped out, all a bull has to do is buy and hold

I've never shorted before. You can't hold on to a short? I figure I should start learning how to short now that everyone is starting to go long, for when the next bubble bursts :)

>Being a bear is way more brutal
That is a shorter, which is not exactly a bear. Often bears sell to protect their shorts, but ultimately they are motivated sellers waiting to be bulls again.
I don't think shorting is bad, but it is nihilistic and easier then speculating long.
>even if you are correct and try to short if your timing is off you get wiped out
Then you were obviously incorrect. The same scenario can be applied to any side of the auction.
>all a bull has to do is buy and hold
Buy and hold is an investment strategy, not trading.

Patience my furry friend. 4.2 will be tested once more

When you short someone is loaning you money. So you have to pay a small percentage interest on that loan every day which can add up after awhile. Or a short time if you are using high leverage.

You keep saying this, but it doesn't happen.

By the 2nd week of May 13th the dumpening will commence

14 months is almost 2 years now?

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

this

stochastic rsi is a meme

die die die die

It'll go down a bit later today, it's been the pattern for months now.

Nah, you don't have to use leverage. Leverage is for retard gamblers. The smart way is to actually buy the asset yourself and eat the fee. That way, if it does break down your losses are limited. If it does break up, you also make money. If you bought high, you can just hold onto it forever.