Unification - UND

Why hasn't anyone told me about this? This board is getting pretty lazy.

This just hit CMC, so I poked around, and it's got all the pieces for solid long-term growth. Volume is solid out the gate, weak-hands dumped a 2x from pre-sale price, and it caught a floor. BABEL interface on EOS. WRKChain DLT / interoperability is slick, and could be huge in time. Staking governance is solid. Haiku system looks super interesting as a second layer. The total supply is large, but the distro is very cleanly explained, and it has an XRP style drip.

This seems like Quant in its beginnings. Very misunderstood, with much to poke around in and learn about as news and info gets released.

Look into it.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unification/
unification.com/

Attached: UND.png (200x200, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/indikap/
linkedin.com/in/karimzkanji/
linkedin.com/in/mazisadri/
linkedin.com/pulse/blockchain-now-serving-electronic-health-records-ecosystem-gandt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally only 1% of the supply is released

3%, but as always, this is largely a non-issue when the breakdown is considered, even if your interest is short term gains. IEO crowd is out, and the floor is steady here. We're out of deep bear for now. I just can't see further releases dumping this, as it would shoot them in the foot almost irreversibly.

Looks like they moved away from EOS completely and created their own side. I'm going to deep-dive this today and post my findings as we go.

The team has some weird algorithm on it where it drips supply over several years depending on volume.

Looks like they designed this thing to pump.

ha. you just found my sleeper. Yah you found old info, they moved off EOS last year and have their own native public/private chain. Similar to LTO but they are old school biz dev guys. Their CEO is Neymar Sr so they got all the government contracts in Brazil.

Attached: neymar.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

I mean....this can prove itself in time if its wants to, but don't delude yourself regarding this info until traction is made.

Unironically a sleeper coin. Usually biz gets shit like Birdcoin but this actually looks legit, at least a good hold for a 100x during a golden bull.

They'd have to pull off some serious shit to 100x, but i agree this is a grower, for sure. Only question is will it outpace the rest of the market once it finally pops...

that being said, if this picks up volume on IDEX, i'd be ready for some shit.

Has anyone used Bitforex? Is it safe? Spread is nice.

Could, I picked up a small bag just in case
BitForex has a lot of fake volume but other than that its as legit as sketchy Chinese gets. Just use IDEX.

Okay, thanks for nothing I guess, biz.

Ah, got it. Sorrrry. Will do. IDEX is great anyway. I suppose I can wait. This board is just wack-ly slow lately.

4's on the sell side. hmmm.

I noticed that as well

Even though price is up and volume is up social chatter hasn't gone up too much.

People get bored and then the cycle starts again.

it's been stale the past few weeks, we're due for another boost soon. i'm going to gamble on this absolute piece of garbage and hope for the best.

crypto twitter is on it, lightly...but that's all it takes.

yep. fuck it. in for more as well.

Inb4 pajeets calls on this actual possible moonshot. Unpumped. Just listed. Heavy marketing during bear market. Apple style business approach.

surprised I haven't heard a pajeet yet. Only a mater of time.

bids went 2x in the past hour.

tick tock, this coin will only stay silent for so long.

Is that enough for a 5x? Honestly, I know it sounds greedy and stupid, but I'm sick of risky 2x's. We need some serious Nerva style 15x shit. Cap is a bit high for that tho.

don't jinx it.

linkedin.com/in/indikap/

Architect worked with Bloomberg until this project...

linkedin.com/in/karimzkanji/
Enterprise Director worked at Oracle for several years

linkedin.com/in/mazisadri/
Yahoo.

....does this even matter though? fuck i hate this market.

There was no public sale, if there was this would be in the 100 mil market cap for sure from the distribution alone. This is unironically probably the best ETH killer we got since EOS turned out to be a flunk.

Thanks for that DD. Looks like Mr. Bloomberg did the economics.

in the current state of this market, this literally means absolutely nothing.

How is it an ETH killer though. Explain your findings to such a lavish claim.

I'm inclined to agree, but any decent shill points can work magic under the right conditions.

That said, those fucking orders tho.

there are some massive sell walls, fairly low on idex. someone is pissed we've disrupted their silent accumulation.

Nice logo you pizza eating kikes

Attached: B14400C4-09A6-40F6-81DB-89744CE46EEE.png (797x1033, 390K)

kek at this extreme fud

bullish

linkedin.com/pulse/blockchain-now-serving-electronic-health-records-ecosystem-gandt/

this shit is literally being integrated into country's infrastructure and no one is going to care.
>"markets such as Brazil and LATAM in general offer a much lesser degree of friction when implementing groundbreaking technologies such as Workchain which will allow over 2 million patients in the pilot program to access, control and revoke viewing and modification rights on their private health data. This puts the patients in control of their data and allows full portability across different providers and infrastructures "
-Neyma Jahan, CEO of Unification Foundation

>“ This important partnership and ground breaking technology solution, the EHR Wallet, will take patient data, patient safety, patient care coordination, patient care value, medical data confidentiality and medical data security to the next level of care. This cutting edge initiative will be an important step in the healthcare system's sustainability in the region, one of the main goals of INLAGS."
-Dr. Miguel A. Netto, CEO of the Latin American Institute of Health Management or INLAGS

quotes from both parties to confirm that it isn't just some bullshit partnership

oh fuck. we running?

holy shit.

right, did you see that? these walls are massive, but im sure they're going to get pulled and we're off to the fucking races.

am i retarded or are you guys retarded? Coingecko doesn't show Unification on Idex, and when I search UND on idex, only United Network shows up

which one's which?

i mean, someone literally just bought 100 ETH worth of the walls....so there's that.

it's the same coin, it just named that retarded shit for who knows what reason. i can confirm it's the same contract.

That's it 100% you can verify buy checking contract.

Just the long form name of the ticker.

and wtf is going on with the bids. 3x in an hour.

how did you find this? The whitepaper says they talked to 100s of govs and orgs to help design it. I'm sure there is more stuff about those talks out there.

what in the actual fuck is happening.

250 ETH.

350 ETH O_O

jesus fuck, i bought in and put it to 4 eth vol like an hour ago lmao

this is pure shenanigans. what do /they/ know.

it was relayed to me by another user. i'll go hunting for more if thats the case. i didn't know that.

somebody wanted in bad, or simply saw an opportunity, whether it's from this post, or twitter, or whatever.

either way, it's obviously time to consider it.

hey mate, i think it's time.

told you fags so

Attached: 2yvj8t[1].jpg (750x500, 84K)

up 70% since this fucking shillfest began - but only on idex- bitforrex hasnt caught up yet- those poor fags have their depos and withs locked cause of the IEO. basiclly means we can fuck with it for a while until they unlock an tsupply increase. will pull back a bit, then build up and cumstain the ceiling

lmao this guy ^

This much volume increase is going to get noticed by more than just biz.

Back to facebook cringe normie

Attached: 2019-04-17_2351.png (812x1063, 167K)

i don't think he's wrong about cumstain on the ceiling, but i agree with you. when cmc actually updates the circ supply n actual mcap we're flying. this is going to be good.

thank you for stopping in the thread just to say that, kek.

only the extremely retarded are not buying this small pullback.

150 more ETH to crack top 5 volume. let's roll.

You are welcome

Attached: 48.png (1256x316, 49K)

madman.

sniped 17 ETH worth. fuck it. this has more juice.

i think this has a lot of juice left in the tank. idex is probably its first real volume it's really had. this is just touching the pavement now.

i mean, if home-boy who bought 250 ETH worth in the mid 5's thinks he'll get his money back, my 40 ETH in the 3-4's is fine by me.

this shit better 10x.

lmao yeah i just threw some more in too while these walls are back. i have a good feeling about this.

> shitcoin

zero product, even less hype

50m cap, nice one

neverstoppedtherestofIDEX

There's some heavy money behind this. Should we tell the normies?

you used the total supply and not the circulating supply, user. it's actually around a 2.5m mcap where it stands. there's also something curious about it's token economics i believe an user may have explained earlier.

wealreadyknow

not even, more like 1.8M

if this doesn't break ATH this week i will enter a sharpie. screencap this.

ATH 4m market cap - dogs girlfriends pregnancy water can break that on a sunday. without even tryinng bro

capped

KEK

Biz. Never change.

I'm feeling this after reading the whitepaper

It's looking like this could actually be a normie and enterprise friendly coin.

Imagine being ignored because you didn't ICO while partnered with a corner of the Earth's health infrastructure.

not taking that bet after this volume. won't be tough.

could be the Stratis of 2019 if they play their cards right.

lift-off #2 incoming. watch this.

Looks like biz actually found a gem. Usually it's shit but this could pull something like a QNT.

Nice job OP, I checked Warasou. You are the first poster of this on biz

Feeling comfy

there you go, pussies.

gonna be a bumpy week, but let's just say, buying heavy now would not be the worst idea.

- your favorite dude.

dumping

Just arb
Imagine thinking 15% up on the day is dumping.

shitcoin don't fall for it biz

this is called the next best time to buy.

you retards don't know a golden opportunity when you see it.

see you in a few days.

gee i wonder where all these profits from LIT will go.

>IT CLEARLY SAYS ON THE WEBSITE IT'LL BE PEGGED AT A DOLLAR YOU SCAMMING CUNTS !

Oh great only a fucking 20x from here

I'm in.