When Did Breakfast Get So Expensive

>Cereal
>Milk
>Tea
>total cost: $14

Can someone do an economics and explain this fucking tomfoolery?
This was at Walmart I don't understand.

Attached: frogpost3.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Tea is for faggots, unless your English then it's ok, because they conquered Asia and made the chinks smoke opium for it.

Attached: 1461796214887.webm (626x360, 2.72M)

Boomers. They fucked us.

>He's not on his side smoking opium and drinking YT as he types this

the egg man

That's the magic of INFLATION!

Print more money, everything becomes more expensive.

Attached: DvmFwVoXcAEt-5x.jpg (307x184, 14K)

I’m starting to think within a society that the government sets a minimum wage and other minimum costs (for example for utilties) a by product of a free market operating within this society is that eventually all free market prices harmonise such that no consumer can ever make any effective savings without the base price of the goods being subsidised by the government, or in other words by the people, kek.

*siiiip* yepppp we had some pretty wild times didnt we ol’ chaps ?

Based

Yeah breakfast is the biggest scam
5.50 for an egg cheese bagel near me
I could undercut that easy but I'd have to deal with wagies

'subsidies' or 'benefits' ARE paid with new, fresh 'printed' debt-money. Not taxes.
>The People are the credit of the Nation
There is no point in saving keynesian helicopter money, getting closer to the funnel is the wealth effect.
People who kept their gold when the government was 'overpaying' dollars for it were very rare.

supply/demand product/service + inflating $ supply

thanks for schooling me, much appreciated, but even if subsids are fresh printed dollerinos we all lose purchasing power, so the point stands i guess and i think you acknowledge it at the end of your reply right ?

$14? break it down for me user its not all too bad where i am
>cereal - $3 for a normal sized box of something brand name
>milk - $2.50 at most for a half-gallon
i dont really drink tea so
>tin of coffee - $3

$8.50 at most. if i bought generic cereal (honey nut friends or whatever) i could probably get all of that for $7 and change

getting closer to the funnel AKA the liquidity spigot is a major redpill.

Most modern economic issues, IE housing prices, student loans, rent, healthcare, stagnant wages, etc... can be attributed to the malignant effects of targeted liquidity injections.

can you guys explain a little more about this funnel / liquidity spigot in simplish terms ? I feel like if i bluff my way over this and pretend to know more than i do in order to save face on an nepalese llama herding board i might miss the opportunity to learn something cool

>i might miss the opportunity to learn something cool
It's definitely not cool.

Money represents value. You can use it to buy things now, or hold it to buy things in the future. Got it? Good.

When the economic Bad Times TM happen, the benevolent central bank prints money. Well, they don't technically print it, they give it out at near zero interest loans. The government also deficit spends. This is injecting more capital into the system. Where does central bank money go? To regional central banks, who give it to other banks, who give it to VCs, major companies, etc... all at very low interest rates. Where does deficit spending go? Welfare and defense spending, mostly. Does everyone get equal access to this money? Hell no. People will connections to banks, welfare recipients, and defense contractors among others get prime access to the feeding trough.

Imagine what happens if you are on a desert island where everyone has $100. Everyone lives pretty equally. Now some guy gives himself $100,000. Suddenly he can have more coconuts, tree huts, whatever the fuck this island has. But now everyone else has less, because there are less coconuts and shit to go around.

What's my point? That liquidity (cash) injections fundamentally benefit the recipients and harm everyone else. Real estate gets relatively more expensive for anyone not at the spigot. Student loans entrap people for life because they will never get access to that liquidity again, and 6-7% interest rates are absurd. Liquidity spigots fundamentally distort the economic system.

Attached: Children playing with stacks of hyperinflated currency during the Weimar Republic, 1922 (1).jpg (1060x500, 115K)

Cereal, regular-sized box: tree fiddy
Melk, one gallon: 5 bangers
Tea, box of 20 bags: 5 buckaroos

plus tax

it's not like i'm new to the workforce or don't have a cursory understanding of commerce and finances, but i'm genuinely confused like what the absolute shit is this

I should also add that it's not like i'm buying free-ranged gluten-free organic bullshit from Wholefoods.

This was all standard Walmart-brand foodstuffs.

ah i see, thanks user, yeah that’s all pretty elementary and fits with my understanding of things already.

You can use that stuff for many breakfasts though.

I spend 350ish a month for 2 in Cali, doing well anons? My girl spends most of it I mostly eat meat every meal

digital money printing is a form of theft

the central bank can digitally print money at zero risk (if it doesn't get paid back they don't lose money) but reap all the benefits of the interest

it's a classic form of rent seeking where they reduce the purchasing power of the population by increasing the money supply whilst extracting rent on the digitally printed loans

debt enslave people to a 500k home (or rent on that home), 200k student loans, CC debt, and then import cheap labor (immigrants) to dilute the job market to make it impossible to pay it off

it really is a wet dream for the 1%

Jokes on them. Liquidity spigot is easy to open but hard to close. Everyone wants to suck at the teat. Eventually you end up with wheelbarrows of cash.

Unironically good for bitcoin. But the central bank fuckers are probably satoshi anyways.

yup, they can just adjust the reserve ratio and instead of loaning at a 10x leverage (10% assets backing) they can leverage at 20x (5% assets backing) and keep the bubble pumping for decades

It's a fucking losing game, m9.

Do they keep flooding the market with cash? Or are they going to cut the tap and collect collateral on all the liquidated loans and buy cheapies?

Fucking bank of Japan is over there owning majority stakes in all their publically traded companies. Why would they ever need to unwind? They've won the game.

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Attached: 1541276893733.png (541x758, 245K)

based pajeet

Anybody know how much school breakfast and school lunch costs these days?

It was $1.50 back in my day

kek, and central banks are independent from the government. There is literally no authority on earth capable of holding them accountable or even enshrining ((law)) that calls such a play immoral, illegal and an abuse of power. In fact, i dare say, the whole economic system is literally predicated upon central banks being able to continue to do this without any repercussions. In my relatively learned life i’ve learned two things of pertinence so far, you cannot count on the good will of men, however you can count on their greed, and every system, framework and even object that is created requires a type of comprimise, a type of ‘give and take’, there is no system, object or framework that will be able to operate perfectly, indefinitely ( other than unconditional love). Even the sun will eventually end, and every cup must be empty in order to hold something, just as every stone must possess weight. If there were such a system, framework or object it would not hold any ‘life’, or would otherwise be predicated upon a lie, a falsehood, either way, the seed to it’s end is to be found in its greatest (percieved) strength.

> tea
Literally leaf water. Just drink water.

>coffee
Literally bean water. Just drink water.
>soda
Literally sugar water. Just drink water.
>orange juice
Literally orange water. Just drink water.
>grape juice
Literally grape water. Just drink water.
>beer
Literally bread water. Just drink water.

Literally every beverage on Earth is water infused with something else. Unless you're drinking straight concentrate like a psychopath you're always consuming mostly water.

then why do you drink semen?

Why do you feel the need to shitpost? Seriously, why?

Are you a leaf? An Aussie? Or, -Allah forgive me for uttering this word - an irishman?

What drives you to type out that big smelly log and turdpost it to a board dedicated to fucking finances?

Are you mad at your inferior celtic genes, you fucking whiskey-nigger?

Well guess what? The 6 counties aren't being returned to your autistic and incapable hands anytime soon you drunken monkey.

The Republic of Ireland is a pisshole full of drunken retards and ugly redheads. Northern Ireland is only less so because it remains under British rule, fucking deal with it.

You shitheads are like fucking Africans, only of slightly lighter complexion. Once the foreign powers left, you had no idea what the fuck to do with yourselves and so your incompetent asses quickly realized that running a country WASN'T as simple as saying "OOOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DAT"

or in your case

>"OY PADDY OIM A NAVVY SHORT O' THE OL' HOLY WATER THER WHAT SAY WE RAID THE CLOSEST BRITISH OUTPOST AND MURDER EVERY BLACK N' TAN INSIDE"
>"O THAT'D BE GRAND IF I DO SAY SO MESELF SCOTTY O' BRIAN O' FLANNIGAN ' O' CONNOR O' BUTTFUCK MCGEE"

Does your keyboard even function properly after all the booze you've spilt on it over the years? Or is that why you shitpost? Because you meant to write something intelligible but the sheer amount of congealed whisky fucks up every keystroke to the point where the only thing that comes out is impotent rage manifested as a result of your own inferiority?

The ONLY thing good to ever come out of your shitty island was the laughs we English got from kicking your sorry asses around for 800 years. We laughed even HARDER when your pathetic "rebellion" """""""gained"""""""" back enough counties to form it's own """""""independent"""""" country.

You are the laughing stock of Europe. You are the Liberia of the UK. You are an embarrassment to the white race.

Think on that next time you drink yourself into a stupor.

1000$eoy and ps; kys.

i dont get why this is popular on ck,

oat+dark chocolate+nuts+milk
coffee

fruit if you want
egg/meat if you want

maybe you're buying processed shit that's why it's expensive

yeah bro our monetary policy is a scam but you could buy like 1 month at least worth of high quality oats and organic fruit at costco for $14. skip the milk that shit should be expensive it comes from a cow. dont need to be slurping up cereal and cow liquid eveery morning. just straight fruit and oats

That’s like breakfast for a week for one person, so like $2 per day.

This thread is a shit, and you need some protein. Here’s your next breakfast: friend egg on peanut butter toast.

Attached: AA232459-6FD1-4374-9590-9563E059FA26.gif (480x270, 547K)

LuL

In Germany
> premium milk 1.5 euro
>premium cereals 3 euro
> premium tea 2 euro

Makes about 6.5 euro

You can get that stuff also for under 4 euro in discount stores.

yeah but you live in Germany, so it's not really worth it when you sum it all

>Tea
Go back to Britain faggot

no u

>America
>inflation
period.

Happy to live still in Germanistan for like 10 years cuz of cheap food and etc , then im gonna go abroad living this messed up shitty holy to tyrones and ahmeds and gookistanis

Attached: 1536805218756.png (310x326, 15K)

>arrive in Tokyo
>get a Banana Smoothie
>$8 usd
wtf

Cheap money from fed's all over the world leads to money being more worth than time of yours, means you gotta wagecuck harder as before to maintain the same Chocolate cappucino caramel chai late from shitbucks.
Say thanks to yellen , Draghi and the jews for being so greedy oh and also say thanks to Burger banks giving away loans in 2008 to underclass muds without any standards brought in and selling those stinky loans(subrpime poop) in derivates all over the world to banks so that niggercucks like you and me have to bailout those Jews

Attached: 1554801383125.jpg (996x776, 62K)

B&r

>putting tea in your cereal
Are Americans really like this?

Attached: 25829a76eac6719ba44ff03d7efe97db.png (589x521, 276K)

Sounds more british t b h