Coinfess

I'll start: I bought FTM at the top and am down around 50% on my investment in less than a week

Attached: 1512350807705[1].png (1229x1160, 58K)

sucks. either set a sell at your buy in to wait and hope it hits soon. or sell it, count your losses and make smarter trades to make up for it

I started algo trading a few months ago. Solid steady slow gains (2.2 btc to 2.6)
I got greedy and changed some settings on it. I am down to 2.4 now

Attached: 1554787113449.jpg (385x387, 17K)

I've made probably 90 percent of FTM threads the last month or so, whether they be shilling or FUD. I know lther people make FTM threads, but I account for the majority of them. I'm sorry Jow Forums

I purposely shill pajeet coins like FTM and ethereum even though I know they will go down because anyone who takes advice from Jow Forums and doesn't verify the information deserves to lose money

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (400x400, 104K)

I bought FTM in the dead cat bounce and I'm down 11% in 24 hours

I sold 0xbtc to buy in ftm. Lost 35% sold and bought back into 0xbtc. Thankfully didnt take a loss getting back into it.

I traded .05 btc into .5 but I did it on Bitinka so I'll never see the money. I needed the money.

Attached: honker.png (540x645, 121K)

snickered. i guess we all needed to be fucked sooner or later. some of us just took a while to accrue the funds to invest in a pending dump.

I've put all my money in ADA and HOT because I'm too poor to make it and so I have to gamble in hope that the bull run will take me to the moon

Attached: 1551644326720.gif (322x175, 1.76M)

From recent ones, I bought TAEL at 5600 sats and sold at 5800 just to see it 2x some hours later. Then I went for ENJ which I bought at 2950-3050 sats, and sold at 3070 just to see it go to 3300-3400 hours later. Countless time life's trying to teach me patience

kek, don't miss UND. It will blow eventually and probably 5x real quick.

kys you fucking pajeet. faggots like you is why biz sucks. I never see your bullshit threads because of filters, but goddamnit I shouldn't have to filter 90% of threads

tried to swingtrade dai looked good but ever since i started its been going to shit

I bought back into KORE at 14k sats only to watch it drop to 10k while BTC has the ‘magic golden bull run’

I bought FTM at it's lowest point after the first post here on Jow Forums and sold immediatey after because I wasn't convinced.
I could have made back what I lost during the last few months

this place seems pretty dead

I browse reddit every day

i dont understand the most things here but it makes me money (sometimes)

Attached: 1549149164050.jpg (1437x1063, 602K)

i sold my fantom for lition

same kek

I sold Bolt at the bottom

I bought 200k LTO on BitMax for like 35eth when it dumped a few days after listing. Sent them to idex to sell for a quick profit. No movement at all for a couple of days so I send them back to BitMax and sell them for very slightly more than I got them for. Couple weeks later the shilling starts and it goes to like 25 cents. Still haunts me frens

I like the idea of BCH, if bigger blocks was chosen over Segwit and Lightning I would be ok with that.
But I fucking hate the fact that they own Bitcoin.com, the @Bitcoin Twitter handle and the BTC subreddit, c'mon, don't mislead people.

I was the one posting the FTM "where's your buy order, son" copy pasta over the last week, and I don't even own any!

I sold 1,488 BAT at 14 cents.

I fell for this meme as well.

I'm a UND whale. Today was the first time we told you to get in. We will 20x this (or more) by EOM, but you won't believe us.

LYING CUNT DETECTED

proof

puddin'

I'm a UND whale. I'm over 40 and still play Pokemon... I wasted over 5000 dollars on Pokemon merch alone last year and I invested heavily in ETH.

Attached: Blank+_4eea96c281cf4dd106eeadd358470ba0.jpg (498x661, 74K)

>have final exams
>zero studying for them
>instead spend 10 hours a day trading coins and crypto
>cant fall asleep without refreshing Jow Forums cmc and blockfolio 11 times in case i miss something
>ass turns numb on the shitter because arguing with pajeets and cant just let it go
>only make $20 a day

I have a mental illness

Profits are profits. Thin line between patience and greed

this