Will CL be .50 cents forever?

will CL be .50 cents forever?

Attached: 1520899068097.jpg (1080x739, 79K)

imagine the smell

which one?

Probably, and by the time any significant price action has happened, the best years of our lives will have already passed.

The white boy who likes BBC in his boi butte

Look at her stupid smug face. She thinks she's won the system, or beat the game, or somehow is ahead by being with that ape. She doesn't know about his inferior genetics or lower iq because she herself is too stupid to notice such things. She doesn't know that one day it is going to chimp out and beat her to a pulp. She only thinks about his big dick and the fact that other white people cringe when they see her with it. She thinks it's jealousy but it's not. It's shame, sympathy, and hate. Stupid cunt.

angry white "man" everyone, careful

lol I'm not white and I know exactly what he's talking about. Blacks are beneath every race imaginable.

Kill yourself fucking kike. We know you are behind this bullshit racemixing propganda and want us demoralized.

White women like whites the most. The only reason this whore is with this nigger is because he has money and she had a weak father. She’ll get the rope to.

Attached: ADBACA67-60FE-4183-94B2-2D272DD28935.jpg (1028x611, 133K)

Not angry fren. Sad, disappointed and ashamed about what is happening to my race. If I got face to face with the people causing it i might be angry.

holy shit the amount of butthurt from these nazi incels from a single picture

HAHAHAHHAAA

Attached: 1509481709764.jpg (762x560, 81K)

S T A B L E C O I N

Man I really feel sorry for people that actually believe all this stupid chainklink nonsense. I hope you guys don't kill yourselves.

Attached: 1554697781615.jpg (750x750, 142K)

Nazi's are objective genetic superiors. Bow down shit skin. Observe perfection from the thirld world.

This. Middleware garbage for unusable platforms.

HOT or something like it is going to eat everyone's lunch by being well designed.

Imagine actually having brown skin LMAO

All women are whores.

what have u dont op!

I am originally from korea and I agree with him 100%, niggers are subhuman

followed by one of the ugliest mother fuckers on the planet that needs plastic surgery

>the internet exist
>all of human history and accomplishment is at your finger tips
>invest your genes into what is the equivalent of bitconnect

Y I K E S