LITION (LIT)

unbelievably undervalued, only 400.000 customers and the power of >10.000 developers, is developing the decentral ledger and smart contract layer, with Lition providing the open consensus layer.

We are also looking with high attention to the asset tokenization trend which is arising and for which our chain is ideal, we are building a platform which will make it easy for “everyone” to tokenize an asset through a few clicks, let say we aim to act as a facilitator.

We think that enterprise data management is a huge market in this regards, global data breaches will amount to USD 2.1 trillion by 2019. As data exchange between enterprises is necessary, privacy and security are more than crucial. The Lition blockchain offers privacy, security, and trusted data exchange. Decentralized data storage, limited availability of private data, and highly restricted access prevents continuous data theft and sabotage. Another hot industry is the healthcare, medical patient data is scattered and efforts to collect and settle insurance claims are high.

Attached: 55555555.png (324x155, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY
medium.com/lition-blog/lition-and-volks-and-raiffeisenbank-vr-bank-cooperate-to-process-a-20-million-syndicated-loan-2ac55f688c59
medium.com/lition-blog/lition-and-nesa-to-bring-decentralized-energy-to-south-africa-2eb917e56a54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smells like curry

Attached: 1549670581330.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Been aboard this ship since ICO and bought more today.

Have some connections to the team and word is a new SAP-tier partner is being saved for a few months from now that will be big o the adoption front. Probably related to energy

Attached: 1555446661173.jpg (1200x1500, 938K)

Having a GDPR compliant chain supporting private/private hybrid and with token economy is a big deal. Currently companies were forced either to use Hyperledger, forking ETH or using mainnet ETH. Plus this seems to be SAP’s CTO little toy - it cannot end bad or it will be a PR disaster.
What are the flaws guys? I have seen it does 3tps, which is slower than EOS but equal to xrp/xlm. I have seen staking incentives, and sidechains/sharding. Anything negative you have found, apart from the classical telegram shilling thing? Cause i dont mind buying and hodling this till EOY

I thought the same. Until I realized how serious of a company SAP is. CTO is behind it. Just bought a suicide bag

Dang.. I did my research. SAPs CTO wrote Litions whitepaper. They got some serious connections lol..
Finally a legit project biz shills

where can i buy this frens?

where is this 4mil meme coming from? i count $25 mil

how do you pronounce that?

lit-ion?

litty-on?

lish-on?

Pretty sure it refers to current circulating supply.

this is vanta 2.0
don't fall for it

Here's some more info

Attached: photo_2019-04-15_21-55-30.jpg (571x284, 36K)

>don’t fall for one of the only coins with a real company behind it
Look into SAP before saying anything. You might just kys later for not buying. Who knows. All I know is that SAP is a 140 billion dollar company.

>lish-on?
I thought this at first, but it's lit-eon as far as I can tell. Honestly kind of a bad name but the ticker is good and so is the project, so the name is really inconsequential

search "Lition site:sap.com"

> 0 result

Search for SAP's CTO writing their whitepaper.. You're welcome

Thanks, just sold 100k

youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-18 at 08.25.41.png (562x794, 159K)

Hahahah. Please tell me a distributed ledger aka blockchain could be GDRP compliant aka being able to have data deleted? That sounds like a cnormal centralized database with the word blockchain thrown in for hype. Have any of you used SAP? It's fuckin dog shit, how it's a standard I have no idea but if they made their 'blockchain' how they made their software then it won't be able to compete, too little too late.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 11.27.44 PM.png (1572x850, 1.31M)

Unfuddable!

It is about flexibility:
>You can have full non-erasable blockchain data if the company needs it.
>Company can erase data if needs it - but you need the correct private keys for that, differentiating the use case from a relational databases.
>If data exist, we know is not tampered with.

I work for one of the top 10 companies in Germany. They have been a year an a half excluding the usage of public blockchains because of the GDPR and legal mindfuck it would be with the storage of personal data. Lition is like a gift from the Gods for EU businesses, and SAP has a golden goose here.

WUT DOSE DIS SHITCONE DO?

It just builds the future.
medium.com/lition-blog/lition-and-volks-and-raiffeisenbank-vr-bank-cooperate-to-process-a-20-million-syndicated-loan-2ac55f688c59

sound like a useless shitcoin, have a look at DAG that seems to have more usecase but it is a piece of shit.

They already got customers using their energy product, p2p lending and STOs will be coming soon. Just seen on bibox someone placed an 8btc buy order at the top of the book. People around here complain about not having any legit projects, this one has dropped right into your lap. It's only just above ico price, nice correction from yesterday so if you're not in do the needful and grab a bag. If shit like lto and vidt can 10x this should be a minimum 5x

Thanks just bought 10k

I'm in, how fucked am I?

Based on the volume, changes in depth in the last couple of hours, etc., you are not being fucked, but going to fuck.

Well from the first candle make sure to sell. These pajeets tactic are as follow, shill when 2x 1 giant green candle they sell. Then proceed to convince people to hold.

100eth buy order 105099 gwei at idex lmao somebody wants in.

400 eth total buy orders now, up from like 150 yesterday

Anything under 50 cents is cheap.

Seems like he is market buying now. kek

yep, pretty impatient guy i must say

he's buyiiiin up lol

should i go all in guys? already half of my stack is LIT

>yep, pretty impatient guy i must say
that was me. yeah, im impatient. i just market buy. top 13 wallet now 0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1 .not selling until $50m marketcap

>should i go all in guys? already half of my stack is LIT
i put half my stack in yesterday. then today i said fuck it and put the other half in

larp faggot.

yeah whatever dont want to miss a eterbase run again

>larp faggot.

Attached: 666.png (1920x878, 151K)

my dude

it's going to 10x from here over the next month

good work user

Attached: 1548625551362.jpg (399x225, 23K)

have fun getting dumped on.

This

>0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1
absolute madman

fucking based

Checked, based and redpilled

Attached: 1411607832380.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

based user will u tell us when youre going to sell your stack

Attached: 1539699437332.png (744x687, 44K)

I wonder that user is not fucking selling

Attached: 1551987687647.jpg (400x398, 21K)

Good work pal hold these for a month at least, easy 5x

What will be a bag to have for this shit? 10k? 15k?

Market bought more. Twitter account with 200k+ followers just started shilling... we are so early!

all of it

source pls

Holding this and NEXT, expecting 5-10x minimum from both.

That's helpful you tedious fuck

I only had a few spare eth so my bag is sub 5k reeeeeeee

But still at least I'm not a no litty

Attached: 1555586847138.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

same only got 4,5k
but feelin' comfy, the 50 eth sell wall is gone too

thanks just bought a modest bag

These guys aren't messing around, announcements right out of the gate

medium.com/lition-blog/lition-and-nesa-to-bring-decentralized-energy-to-south-africa-2eb917e56a54

Is it still worth buying when I get home tonight or will it have pumped too much by then?

who knows. it will pump and it will pump hard. this afternoon? tomorrow? saturday? cant say when. but it will explode.

wait till evening, when it didnt moon by then, buy

I already made 100% profit, is this heaven?

Good gem!

Guys, I am scared. I am already in since yesterday, but now doing more research seems like i am re-fomoing. Good idea to keep buying or is there a correction on sight?

I just market bought with 5 eth. This is gonna do a LTO-run, trust me. We are still very early

get fucked retard, the "ctrl f" only works with vaporware like chainlink

how is this different to power ledger?

German Curry. Efficient and well-designed curry that will bring you big MOONINGS sir

Power ledger has a limited use case. Lition is general purpose.

when binance my dear sirs?? somebody call mr. Cz

I wonder how many newfags there are in this thread. Hands up, who has been on biz less than 3 months?

lition is going to make so many anons on biz millionaires

Where can I gamble on this pos?

>Where can I gamble on this pos?
idex and bibox. don't sell until 1 LIT = $2 (10x from here)

Happen to have some ETH on idex, fuck it.

IDEX is good?
I really like this guys, seems kinda similar to HOLOchain in terms of next generation scaling. Good find I'm going to get a big bag and hold for a few months at minimum

>had never heard of it before today
>now there's half a dozen threads about it
Definitely getting pushed by pajeets.

it was mentioned a few times on here during ICO, and it's been heavily shilled after exchange listing

This is gonna do a 10x run like LTO, the only difference is LTO is absolute garbage and this has a future.

>I really like this guys, seems kinda similar to HOLOchain in terms of next generation scaling. Good find I'm going to get a big bag and hold for a few months at minimum
this

Bought 10k at ico for long term hold, just bought another 10k there to do a quick flip at x10

reminder if you hold for 6 months with ico bag you'll get 25% more tokens, considering this will be top 50-80 soon i recommend anyone with ico bags to hold till then and then buy around this price for the quick x5-10 to sell of

i'm selling at $2. that's 10x from here.

Attached: 1555598289626.jpg (832x877, 123K)