BNB

Why are u not accumulating? This is the only coin you NEED to make it. Realistically $100 EOY

Attached: bnb.png (1024x1024, 38K)

All-in!

It's literally a coupon code token. Long term it's a bad hold, short term there's gains. The only purpose it serves is to get discounts buying shit trash crypto tokens that nobody uses and to get access to the same trash ICO's...that nobody is going to use. Ride the wave but I'd be scared holding this long term.
If CZ were to die tomorrow Binance would be dead and the fact that so much power lies on a single person is not a good sign.

>If CZ were to die tomorrow Binance would be dead

Attached: 1529964301369.jpg (728x672, 61K)

Dont be me biz i sold 11000 of these at 2.15 I bought them for 35 cents each. Fuck me I told myself hold long term but im a fool

i did the same shit dont worry, maybe more than 11k. am not gona go and check how much it was cuz i probably kms :^)

Boat has sailed and it's already too high cap

ouch, I remember thinking not buying 20,000 when it was pocket change :/ because Jow Forums said it was a scam

Maybe but that is what I thought when btc hit 100 too and eth at 50. Market is irrational. Still not buying now though.

It's a scam
A scam that's cornered it's own slice of the market
I'm 1/3 all in.

yeah, I'm getting the same feels

>accumulating the top

It's the Jow Forums way.

> waiting forever for a dip because it's always the top
fag

Never listen to biz im just here for the memes and research coins myself

90% people on here have very low amounts and think they are pro traders

Ive got 200 BNB and i want 1000.

Nugget's news said not a buy at these levels until it goes down and builds support around 50-60% of where it is now.

Agree with the first part, it feels like Binance are doing everything in their power to increase the value of BNB, that ain't sustainable on the long term.
And, of course, it can drop in value hard if the centralized entity Binance encounters problems.

Don’t forget that the fee/reward structure of this token can be changed by Binance at any time and they atleast 70% of the supply. Token also hs a kill switch to freze all activity. Anybody “investing” in exchange tokens is severly deficient.

these remainds me of bitcoin ins 2011. wveryone crying because they sold at 2$ and now its 8$.

get your fucking shit straight. bnb going 100$ EOY and 1000$ probably in 2020-2021.

I actually am. I watched CZ do an interview and he seems like a decent and hard working man

Refer to
Dont forget to wear your helmet!

Noone itt has mentioned binance chain yet. bnb will play a role in that.

I did, at $1, and I dumped at $20, re-bought 50,000 at $5, and will wait 2 years to sell.