/Lition Chad General/

ITT: LIT Chads discuss why high-inhibition incels are always slow to recognize a new gem when it appears.

Attached: IfonlyyouknewwhatIknow.png (959x1024, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a
medium.com/lition-blog/lition-and-nesa-to-bring-decentralized-energy-to-south-africa-2eb917e56a54
etherscan.io/token/0x763fa6806e1acf68130d2d0f0df754c93cc546b2?a=0xa4be1cb01866934ddb5e06d0cb9ad5999fc94ff1
daserste.de/information/wirtschaft-boerse/plusminus/sendung/ndr/erneuerbare-energie-102.html
twitter.com/gasagde/status/1118832297980170241
energate-messenger.de/news/190680/ha-erloes-ist-etwa-zehn-prozent-hoeher-als-ueblich-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look at the volume, chad we gon finna make it

i can't wait for the volume to dry up and i buy this are pre-ico levels again for another x2

This is gonna fly. Rumor has it that it is backed Holo-shillers

Attached: IMG_20190418_093534_699.jpg (1280x719, 215K)

>Layer 2
>On top of Ethereum
>deletable
>just a database
>corrupt fucks will remain corrupt, nothing will change
LOL TRASH

Holy shit this is the new ftm you can tell it is the same pajeets

115 ETH BUY ORDER NIGGA WANTS IN LMAO

100%

>look at the volume, chad we gon finna make it
10% of the volume was me marketbuying on idex. i'm all in. this will go on a run like holochain did when it first got listed on idex.

Good luck waiting for that

where to buy frens

Idex fren

Attached: 1539702970071.jpg (240x240, 11K)

thnx good fren

Just market bought on idex frens, how JUSTed am I?

"CryptoMedics have always researched the market for new gems. Perhaps we have just found one. Lition conducted a very successful ICO and were kind enough to visit us in our free discussion channel to answer all questions from the community. What you’re about to read is the transcript of it."

medium.com/@cryptomedics/cryptomedics-ama-with-lition-98731e01ef6a

youre good

Why are people selling mommy?

Attached: 1553180042395.jpg (289x289, 18K)

This is an easy 20x. Twitter has started to wake up to Lit seriously now. We are still very early Lit chads!

Attached: IMG_20190418_130356_636.jpg (832x877, 129K)

Bought more during the second dip, this is just getting started.

Keep selling when it dumps and buying when it pumps user, that's how you end up under the bridge

Who sold me this xD

Attached: itslit.png (773x33, 3K)

medium.com/lition-blog/lition-and-nesa-to-bring-decentralized-energy-to-south-africa-2eb917e56a54

It keeps getting better and better

what? where?
you lucky goy

This happened on dcoin
never thought it would get filled

holding this and next.

We are technically in Easter holidays already. The bigs news are coming middle of next week. Cant say much, but there are big names involved next week: think of the main french, swiss, austrian, german and dutch corporations sharing a ledger using Lition stacking, while keeping control of their private sidechains. You guys have no idea whats comming. Best case scenario, sell walls manage to contain the price before the news.

proof?

Attached: 1541448968097.png (459x475, 169K)

AAAAAA. You make me want to fomo

Attached: received_2305859426330996.jpg (300x400, 10K)

that is a fat pussy

Zee based germans are making me easter coke money

Only someone 100% all in LIT could handle that clit

Attached: 1555457326113.jpg (512x512, 34K)

LIT has dwarfed every other coin on IDEX in terms of volume.

Vaporware nigger endorsed shitcoin LIT vs legitimate in every way AERGO. Really made me think.

Attached: pepethink.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

Relax you're early

i'm a lition whale. 240,000 lit. i'm not selling until 1 LIT = $2.

>trusting gooks
user...

oo0o0o0o0o them gains. $0.30 in 12 hours I'm calling it

There is no one in the Holowhales group talking about this shitcoin.

>There is no one in the Holowhales group talking about this shitcoin.
i shilled holochain on biz after it got listed on idex last year. lition is the best coin to be listed on idex since holochain

I know for a fact there are u nobody..

Thank you based user.
You are: etherscan.io/token/0x763fa6806e1acf68130d2d0f0df754c93cc546b2?a=0xa4be1cb01866934ddb5e06d0cb9ad5999fc94ff1

and you got me into this. Made up my FTM losses by now...

same
dumped my ftm for this, already up

Some Jow Forums user shilled this to me in march and i bought ico cause of him and i shilled it here too and then left it until few days ago where i shilled again. Hope you fellas bought in on time.

>dumped my ftm for this, already up
me too

where can i buy this scam?
i still got some eth laying around

idex fren

bibox or idex

Annnnd we're movin again. Get the fuck in here this is not a drill

$LIT is literally a guaranteed 10x from here MINIMUM. This has the potential to become a multi-billion dollar project.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPENING

Yeah I have 10k since ico holding and ill receive another 2500 tokens due to hodl highway and just bought another 10k at 0.0018 eth to do a quick flip after x10 then rebuying some on the dip again, easiest moon during the bullrun

Yeah buying LIT right now is literally like buying ETH sub $1

They LITerally mentioned it on 1st german state television.

Here is a writeup:
daserste.de/information/wirtschaft-boerse/plusminus/sendung/ndr/erneuerbare-energie-102.html

Its about local energie producers that will sell the energie they produce decentrally by using blockchain technology.

Given that Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken are a consortium sponsoring those kind of local decentralised energie producers it makes sense they are in.

regarding SAP i dont know, i kinda guess they just want to get it setup with their cloud plattform so everybody will use their backend.

Anyways the last thing that got shilled on german national TV was IOTA and we all know how that went...

Someone translate. I can't decipher these genocide-runes

Found some twitter links from the local energie producers where they confirm they will be using LIT:

twitter.com/gasagde/status/1118832297980170241

energate-messenger.de/news/190680/ha-erloes-ist-etwa-zehn-prozent-hoeher-als-ueblich-

the promise is that they will make the local production of green energie about 10% more priofitable by using lition blockchain to balance the market.

this is huge as there was A LOT of investment in Germany into solar and win when we abbandoned nuclear energy but the state subsidies run out 2 years ago and now you cannot print money with the fixed rate your energie provider has to pay you for oevercapacity.

If they can solve this by using the blockchain and sell energy directly to other households this could be getting as big as NEO in terms of usage.

btfo my board jeets. Why are you not all in Bolt?

Thanks. This is big

I always wonder how many of you shills it takes for a thread like this. You blew your load though. That other thread is too obvious too. Makes me wonder if I should try to pajeet biz. It must work to some extent because it keeps happening.

>SAP a 160 billion dollar company and a German team of professors and doctors is less trustworthy than an unknown gook coin.

I think you're squarely in the "low iq, high inhibition" category here, buddy boyo.

Imagine getting shilled by ICO drops on both TG and Twitter. We are VERY early!

Attached: IMG_20190418_231520_040.jpg (732x1280, 102K)

They LITerally mentioned it on 1st german state television.

Here is a writeup:

Its about local energie producers that will sell the energie they produce decentrally by using blockchain technology.

Given that Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken are a consortium sponsoring those kind of local decentralised energie producers it makes sense they are in.

regarding SAP i dont know, i kinda guess they just want to get it setup with their cloud plattform so everybody will use their backend.

Anyways the last thing that got shilled on german national TV was IOTA and we all know how that went...

huge

Attached: 2b528f5b8b1cad7fbe5476d68b5f96d6.jpg (420x420, 20K)

Nice unironically nice as hell