What's the deal with poors getting so violently angry when they find out my watch cost more than their yearly salary?

What's the deal with poors getting so violently angry when they find out my watch cost more than their yearly salary?

Why do poors think they have any right to tell successful people how to spend their money?

Why don't poors work harder so they can have nice things too?

Attached: subbi.jpg (960x867, 262K)

should have gotten the pepsi

Imagine honestly thinking it's acceptable to spend tens of thousands on a watch when you own a mobile phone that does the same job and there are people out there struggling for money to eat.

Kys commie

This, spending that kind of money is nigger-tier attention seeking.

Imagine spending 1k for mobile phone when you could feed at least 1k starving people with that money.

Not an argument. If they can't feed themselves then they should die.

That is a solid watch, but anyway. Did they ask about it or did you just go up to random people rubbing it in? Half of the time it's not what you say but how you say it.

>Not buying a hand-finished watch
>Not buying from independent master watchmakers who makes less than 20-100 watches a year compared to 1M machine made Rolexes

Attached: mr.jpg (2500x2155, 2.25M)

Listen cracka if you shove that shit in my face you finna get your ass beat.

People just notice this stuff e.g. when you grab something over the counter in a store.

Attached: jm.jpg (1420x1079, 685K)

Imagine posting a shit tier Rolex and calling it a flex
>blue face
>silver band
>le sub mariner

Presidential and up faggot

Only a double tourbillon? lmao what a pleb

Attached: 1529933158549.jpg (700x990, 108K)

>Presidential and up faggot

Its a “smurf” so its completely white gold and costs more than modern Presidentials

I feel you. My watch is a gift from my grandfather gave to me the Christmas before he passed away. It's one of the few things I have to remember him by. I will say if you're making a thread about the price of a watch I'm intrigued to know how much you dropped on it and where?

imagine having visible dark body hair

It’s always the poorfags complaining about materialistic things.

Should all poors be killed?

Attached: 1555481882635.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Imagine getting robbed by a poor.
Go to Jow Forums to take out your frustration and scream NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
No one will care because by wasting thousands on a watch just to LARP as a Jew, you've proven why Mohammed is whiter than you.

Attached: 6786856.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

Go ahead and try :)

sirs, that watch could feed my family for a lifetime

Retard, this is white gold

>Double tourbillon
It's a double escapement, educate yourself before you call anyone a fucking plebeian, plebeian.