Unemployed, got $1000 to my name

Okay, unemployed.

I have $1000 to invest. I lose it? Homeless shelter. I win big? Sky’s the limit.

Need to make this work, got 2 young children.

WHAT WOULD YOU INVEST IN?

Attached: 7DFED4D2-D9DE-40BB-9156-99928D0F7CEF.png (622x787, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH
etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=VIC-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAT, its going to at least a dollar pretty soon. Possible on the 24th.

That's risky and involves crypto (IDEX), but LIT might really pump high and if not, FTM will surely rebound in close future

the jew was just volunteering for the lulz

>FTM
Female to Male transexuals?

Is TON bullshit?

Yeah we are seeing some nice gains day to day

Calm down with such projections

Attached: 1542755885888.jpg (244x250, 8K)

Is there anything more cringy than alt-right passive aggression?

Attached: A0415C3E-3D85-454E-BD53-3BEED806DBCC.jpg (1000x750, 236K)

passive? U havent seen brenton yet then

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH

>not buying TELCoin
>Shorting KuCoin
No wonder you're poor in 2019

This

Literally free money kek

Btt

Delete this you're going to ruin a good thing.

>I have $1000 to invest. I lose it? Homeless shelter. I win big? Sky’s the limit.
Even if you win big and 10x your money. what then? That's not 'winning big'. Use your 1000 dollar to get your life back on track, find work and invest your job money.

>invest
>1000$

You mean gamble.

even a shit temporary stacking boxes kind of job
you'll have 1000 dollars in no time and none of the homeless shelter risk.

Fuck you for even thinking about doing the risky and drastic get rich quick shit

Mossad put him there for the photo op

>2 young children
>on the edge of homelessness
>HEY BIZ WHAT SHITCOIN DO I GAMBLE ALL MY MONEY ON TO MAKE IT BIGGGGG

Invest in bus tickets to the job center, and get a job

DELETE FAGGOT

Buy VIC.
etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=VIC-ETH

This is why I visit biz kek

Telcoin is literally a fucking shitcoin
It's already mooned last year too despite it being a shitcoin

This shit is going to 0

Cheaper on anons link

Dropped 32 eth thanks buddy

no helmet unironically suggests that and owen is likely taking the piss to further his point all jews are indeed parasites

Sucks man. I lost my job in '14, it was tough. So I'll throw you a bone. Go short with everything you have on 23 April around 1200 UTC. Don't ask how I know and I'm not giving you anything else. Cap this or don't

>unemployed
>on verge of homeless shelter
>2 kids
>which slot machine should I dump my last $1k into?

Unironically, kys and leave your family the $1k

no helmet and a polo. Notice the other guys wearing heavy jackets?

my guess is that is a office jew come down to the job site to tell his crew "how things should be done"

Don't gamble your family's financial security on shitcoins you degenerate cuck.

also i dont know how i feel about owen. He says some good things then starts talking about secret kings. Does he not get that hes some on youtube and people just want to laugh at him and be entertained?

It's not gambling, we bull now. Everything only goes up

Tauchain.
Agoras tokens , unironically.
However it's a long hold, you'll need to grind a few years longer for the sake of your kids.

Good luck man

Attached: 8b7f89ef848f35dd315511bfde6df0ae.jpg (235x372, 27K)

It took that long to find 1 hard working jew? They did hard labor in Egypt once 2000 years ago and said no thank you.

I've never once in my life seen a Jew in a position of manual labor or in any type of law enforcement, military, or rescue.

Every Jew I've ever met either owned a business or was self employed or was at a senior position in a big company

you need 2-3 bullruns with perfect exits to make your 1k into anymore than chump change

get an income retard

Get yourself some meth and LSD. Get your life back together. Be careful with the meth though.

Unironically just went all in

omegakek
this Telcoin scam still going on? i saw this shit like 2 years ago and almost fell for it.

I am sorry for the situation you're in.
Understand that Jow Forums is not here to help people like you. Nothing in this world is. Jow Forums is here so paid shills can earn their living and scams can drain the funds of the newfags and the gullible.

Only the goyest of goys would break a sweat for another man's profit. Do you want to do that goy? Get all hot and sweaty for your big boss man?

Based

Easiest arbitrage of my life

Btt kek

Unironically this op

This is actually a really good pick. This project is turboautistic as fuck in a very good way.

Pasta and ketchup probably

Like 1000x in 5 years potential

This

Put 250 into LINK, 250 into BAT, forget about them for two years, go get a fucking job with the other 500.

Buy blue chips like BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH

Don't forget to claim your Cereneum airdrop for holding the blue chip PoW chains

www.cereneum.com

Go all in on Bnb. Backed by the largest exchange, it’s safer than stocks. Once people realize this, shits gonna go insane. Way better than some sketchy startup you don’t know shit about.

Only sub 25iq brainlets will sleep on this KEK

Tron or bta

They're wearing jackets to hide their thin physique.

Digi-fucking-Byte
Biggest meme with the biggest gains.

That coin is the ultimate money machine at least 1 time per year.
Wich means buy now and hodl 3-10 months from now (due to possible news and stuff they have in the backhand I tend more towards july-september for the pump).

k, you seem boring

Unironically based and moneypilled

All in nano right fucking now. Or you will regret it by this weekend.

Dropped an eth

All in on eth dude

No wonder you have 1k to your name. Do NOT invest money you aren't willing to lose. Furthermore only invest in 5k to 10K chucks or more for more reasonable returns. Investing 1k is a waste of time.

Kek fucking korma boys

Get in here virgins

Kek