Soon we go vertical

Soon we go vertical.

Attached: download.jpg (297x170, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5133013.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New bitcointalk thread btw, some good exposure. Volume is up since the thread has started.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5133013.0

Yeah, vertical straight down.
Hard pass, it's a SCAM.

Retard spotted. Elaborate on how this is a scam?

Hi we fake devs and team admins are saying that that it is useless information to question the legitimacy of the team. Haha shill something that isnt a scam next time pajeets

Attached: 1555138521462.png (229x366, 30K)

You cant make an exchange with less than 1 million.
Licenses are expensive as fuck. Deluded.

Please use proper English when talking, Rakeesh. Your dumb copy/pasted FUD isn’t working anymore, and has been absolutely BTFO sand debunked by the team. You’re almost reverse shilling at this point.

Scam
C
A
M

Attached: 1555148193239.png (455x225, 26K)

They have much more than 1 million?

Pretty sure they dont and theres anothrr big redflag that ensures me that, at first they were offering to be the first decentralized stock market and now they are an hybrid cryptoexchange.
Not just the change of focus is demonstrates me the headless chiken but also ensures me that their funds are narrow.

You can't think you know how to read properly only to make ignorant comments that would make Helen Keller blush in envy. KYS buddy. It would be easier than your current suffering

The only thing that is narrow here is your vision and ability to focus. Good luck Helen. You will need it

Who the fuck is Helen you spastic retard I dont follow your crypto TG drama. Ive just stated what I know after doing research and not mindless FOMO like 99% of biz.

What makes you think its just 1 million. Very stupid to assume this.

i'm not saying that this shitcoin isn't a scam but i totally agree with that dude it's pathetic how shitskins on /biz want to know every detail about "team" members and think it's how you do "research" instead of doing actual research about valuable information. in this sence it really is useless information that /biz poorfags got their tunnel vision on. what about detailed information about binance team members? or bittrex? /biz, again, completely misses the point

Also, I would assume that there is a lot of security risk involved with flat out exposing the entire team. These exchange managers run a big risk of running around with crosshairs on their backs. Tons of cases of people getting jacked and tortured for BTC as is.

>Pretty sure they dont and theres anothrr big redflag that ensures me that, at first they were offering to be the first decentralized stock market and now they are an hybrid cryptoexchange.
>Not just the change of focus is demonstrates me the headless chiken but also ensures me that their funds are narrow.

your writing style and spelling errors reeks of pajeet. fuck off back to your discord, this is an aryan board.

Funny see that you fucking faggot because Helen Keller WAS a spastic retard. Go read a history book you dumb asshatted buffoon

what licenses, faggot?

I can't help but be amused at the xbasefags still fudding NEXT, where the number 1 goal is transparency and protecting their users.

You got BTFO and deserved it.

yes very transparent. meanwhile faking team members. L E L

Attached: 3131231254664.jpg (229x366, 12K)

just admit you got BTFO son