Untitled

globalcryptopress.com/2019/04/microsoft-jpmorgan-intel-ibm-accenture.html

Attached: 1518300000821.jpg (994x1322, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-launches-blockchain-neutral-token-taxonomy-initiative-to-accelerate-a-token-powered-blockchain-future/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ctrl + f Chainlink
0 results

Based and checked. Stinkers on suicide watch.

They don't know

Attached: 1554379159424.gif (196x388, 3.82M)

but it's the sure sign of the announcement of the announcement of a "partnership"

YEAH YOU FUCKING IDIOT BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING THEIR OWN COINS. Nothing to do with "chomlinke XDD". Use your head.

Drop shitlink like a bag of potatoes. retarded potatoes with down syndrome.

Your thread is so misleading man.

Thats actually big news

Yeah between big banks and their proprietary made-in-house-for-your-protection-citizen private coins.

Sure it is yeah, in the grand scheme of crypto. But Regarding LINK? Where??

entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-launches-blockchain-neutral-token-taxonomy-initiative-to-accelerate-a-token-powered-blockchain-future/

It's literally just enterprise ethereum alliance

Attached: 1549144817651.gif (611x518, 3.49M)

nothing serger?

>t. Sub 80 iq

There is literally NO mention of chumplink in this article. Sergey made his millions already, scam, you will get rekt once he sells the tech to a big bank and they make their own crypto with it instead.

Dumbass.

My palms are sweaty thinking about our linkies' glorious wealthy future, I'm preparing myself for what's to come, are you?

A little tip - check your link wallet and inspect the seed words that they're written down correctly. If there's even a shadow of doubt that someone might have gotten to your seed or you just want to feel safer, generate a new one and perhaps split your funds between different accounts. Remember that your ledger is only a gateway to your funds, nothing is on itself. Store the ledger password in a safe or other foolproof place and tell someone you'd trust your life to where they are or create a dead man's switch. Now we only need to hold. DO NOT LOSE YOUR FUNDS BECAUSE OF STUPID MISTAKES OR LAZYNESS!

Dude... you guys are so delusional. At least diversify away from link somewhat. Buy ETH and hodddddl.

I'm proud to be a deluded stinky linky. I have zero interest towards chasing short-term gains.

>replying to pasta
>can't connect breadcrumbs
Top kek

ETH is a long hold dude. Stinky linky is going to hit zero after sergey sells the tech to JP Morgan or some shit. He doesn't care about marketing or LINK coin. Even if the tech has value.

Thanks for your advice but you seem to have misunderstood some things for you see, chainlink is THE long-term hold in terms of DECADES

Not really man. The guy doesn't communicate or hire marketing. It's all tech. He's an aspie. He's going to sell the tech to some big bank down the line. He has no stake in LINK at this point. Already made his millions.

Tech is important. Marketing is important. Too much of one or the other spells incompetence. LINK has been stagnant for over a year now. That's ages in the crypto world.

>marketing meme
You don't get it, there will never be marketing because there will never be a need to market this. Once it's out and working, companies will either adopt or die because of their competitors saving massive costs from this system. But you should keep chasing shitcoin pumps for their marketing and partnerships with Samsung and Microsoft.

Yeah no shit the tech will be sold and it'll be MicrosoftCoin that makes the real bank you idiot.

Your right, I was blind but now i see
Kek

Attached: 1554576444460.png (657x527, 143K)

Whats your situation user? Why are you so desperate for their token to be worth something?

>Screaming at someone’s bait on a Mongolian yak milking board
>t. Sub 70 iq
>never going to make it
user I don’t know what to tell you

>wearing pants

Attached: 111.png (722x1168, 145K)

>open source code
>sold

Yeah you’re gonna need a few more IQ points to come around here and fud

The rights will be sold you moron. All of it.

Israel has no right to exist.

This.

Attached: 1554696944531.jpg (609x540, 83K)

Sergey is a plant and link is too big to fail. Faggit.

This board has IDs Mr. Samefag, and it's not the Jews fault that whites are actually retarded

t. salty XRP nigger

Objectively a subhuman nigger with 85 IQ.

>creators of this world
>retarded
t. neanderthal kike