Does anyone’s job almost feel like NEETdom?

Yea having to physically be in an office sucks but I only do like 40 min of actual “work” a day. The rest of the time I shit post, read, listen to podcasts or draw.

Attached: 0AD60A64-12F6-4FFF-817B-7AD8D5FAB507.png (409x409, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.co.uk/Network-Administrator-jobs-in-London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

long term this drives you crazy

>he actually gets out of bed

Attached: 1546102241309.jpg (409x409, 48K)

True. Ive had a do nothing office job for 4 years now and im ready to eat a bullet. I just want enough crypto profit to fuck off for a bit, maybe return to school, and find something with purpose.

I couldn't take it so I bluntly asked for more work saying im bored , got the bottomest of the barrel task you can imagine. You're better off pretending to be busy while learning something on your own

I want to take the employed neet pill. What jobs should I apply for?

sistem network administrator

Whats that? is it something I can lie about on my resume and get?

How do I into making money doing other shit while I
>work
at my NEET office job

Are you a burger? In EU this role is common as a fuck. Some exapmles:
indeed.co.uk/Network-Administrator-jobs-in-London
Alternativley learn a trade : pumbler, elettricians, and so on
If you are mid class and your parents can affort college, go to college, make these 3 years as statistician and programmer, and land to a 70k per year job.
Don't listen these fags here, NEET is a meme. You can afford to be a NEET only if you made it (1'000'000 in philippines, 10'000'000 in USA)

Lmao I’m basically a system admin except an outsourcing company handles the heavy stuff like servers, active directory and Microsoft licenses. I just restart people’s computers and create accounts for miscellaneous software and setup a workstation here and there. I used to have a private office with a bathroom away from everyone where I would shut my door and take naps and draw all day but I think the other wagies suspected I was fucking off and moved me back to the offices where all the other wage cucks are.
I’m projecting by October I’ll have enough savings to quit this job and be a full time NEET for a year but I sure as shit won’t waste the time laying around playing vidya like a motivation-less loser.

Attached: 0DBED322-1134-4BD1-BFDA-667930CB7246.jpg (125x97, 2K)

i worked at a ticket store for a swimming pool deep inside the woods. .... i had free internet and free swimming. Somedays there was not a single ticket sold. kek. The only reason why this bath existed was because it was paid for the government so the region/city could keep their benefits as a health resort. This also meant the job actually was pretty well paid too.

I literally bought Ethereum at 4$ each while working there. lol

Only downside was, it was only a summer job because the bath was closed in the winter.

Whats your plan?

I am from Europe.

I wasn't asking for life advice m8, only to know if I can bullshit about my degree to get a system admin job and learn everything important in a day or 2?

>what’s your plan
I want to invest in getting my brother started on a remodeling business. I buy all the tools and truck and he has the know how to actually get stuff done whether it’s installing a new floor, cabinets, building a bathroom whatever. I’m just a little worried about his work ethic, as he has been known to slack off and hit the golf course or bar instead of working as much as he should. I also would like to start doing murals and sign painting as a side gig on top of that and just be able to enjoy the last bit of my youth and spend lots of time in the gym, training martial arts, doing art, yoga, meditating etc. basically take one last swing at the dream of not being a white collar wage cuck who’s top aspirations could be to make 100k in an economy where the average house costs 400k.

My info sys degree didn’t prepare me for Jack shit that I do on the day to day, if you know how to google you can figure out damn near anything if you aren’t a retard. You may need someone with experience you can ask for help depending how in depth of technological expertise is required for the job. Plugging and playing in a network closet can really fuck some stuff up if you don’t have someone to guide you through it here and there. A guy that can do everything without needing help will demand a 100k+ salary tho so don’t let some faggot boomer with a marketing degree(if he even went to college) who doesn’t know how to open a pdf tell you that you should be able to do everything with no help for 40-50k.

I gave everything I couldnt automate to the interns to do and have been wageneeting for two years.

Shekelberg sent me pic related a few days ago so I just quit.

Attached: Capture.png (944x380, 16K)

I saw this in another thread I thought it was trolling, if only people knew how bad things really were. Kek I also pass off 30% of my responsibilities to others

In fact that is a perfect job, you sit in office doing nohing all day

>A guy that can do everything without needing help will demand a 100k+ salary tho so don’t let some faggot boomer with a marketing degree(if he even went to college) who doesn’t know how to open a pdf tell you that you should be able to do everything with no help for 40-50k.

t. chad

Im doing udemy daily and teaching myself to programm. Building a folio atm.

No degree tho, but in the uk near London. What are odds i can find a job like this?

Pretty based friend id like to do the same. If I could take some time off work id exercise way more than I do now and work on hobbies like writing and playing synths.

Write a blog about venting frustrations from your office job. While at your office job. Get paid twice at the same time.

Based (and redpilled)

You definitely don’t need $10M to live a NEET life in the USA, $1.5M is plenty especially if you move to a comfy rural area where real estate prices won’t assfuck you.

been doing it like OP for several years now and I wish I was far busier with real work, never thought the day would come. occasionally get pretty swamped but not that often.