Crypto Faucet

Hey, biz.
So, as of 2013/14 BTC faucets were the only way that I knew how to get BTC (stupid, I know) and after much time I just forgot about those. Until just about now that it came to my attention again that those even exist, and not only for BTC. What is your opinion on those? Is it even worth it anymore?

Attached: bitcoin-water.gif (640x640, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faucet.allaboard.cash/
faucet.thundercore.com
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look up the Edgeware lockdrop.

please don't do that to you

Will do.
Why not, user? I know it's tedious, but sometimes you gotta do it

Seems like a great investment, as there is a guaranteed profit, but still brings questions about the security of my tokens locked there for 3 months to a year

Most faucets available now only give you a small fraction of a coin, which usually amounts to less than $0.1 kek.
The original BTC faucet would pay out 5 BTC a day though.... Mind you, back then BTC was worth nothing.

I was thinking of using it as a way to generate income when my own income was already invested and so on. Maybe I should search for some Altcoin faucet. Read about the 5 BTC a day, seems crazy by today's standards doesn't it? haha

What you could do is start your own altcoin faucet and generate money from advertising on your faucet page. Yeah, if only we had all visited that faucet, lol.

That's actually a great idea, will see if I can do something of the kind. Don't know how many people would be interested, but still. Yeah most people are breaking their balls for fractions nowadays haha.

here's a faucet you can hit daily for some BSV, the real bitcoin. thank me in 10 years after u collect every day until then
faucet.allaboard.cash/

>t. used to collect 0.1, then 0.01, then 0.001, then 0.0001 etc. daily from gavin and other's btc faucets back in 2010 etc

Lockdrop contract has passed several audits and it's also a person smart contract that you generate so it doesn't become a giant bounty for hackers.

I've seen that BSV has been delisted, which alarms me a little, but who knows. Also, it's only a click away :)

Max I got from those BTC ones in one go was 0.00020000.
>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_31.png (582x21, 3K)

That's actually great to know. Just listed myself to receive e-mail updates, maybe by the time I'll hop into it :)

Also, user, where/how can I get a BSV wallet/address? Haven't had much luck with my ""research""

OP also sign up for this lol it's super easy takes 30 seconds. Free shitcoins
faucet.thundercore.com

You can automate faucets to solve captcha and you can put it in autopilot. It might not be much but over time , you can get a lot more.

i got suparAIDS thx user

Thanks user, I'll give this one a look.

Also, to any pajeets that may be reading this reply, no, I won't use your pajeetcoin faucet.

It may be fun to script this, tho. That's what counts :)

Thunder is definitely a shitcoin but it has enough VC hyoe to pump it when mainnet comes out.

It doesn't accept log ins from the Brave browsers, lol. Guess I'll skip this one for a while and do it on another machine that I have.

Yeah sure, anything free is good. But it's tedious. More for younger kids who want to get into crypto. For us wageslaves, it's just better to put money in the old fashioned way instead of click 10,000 times for about 50 cents. Granted, the value will goup, and it'll be worth thousands one day.

Get your kids into it.

Yeah, that'll totally be the way that I'll try to get them into crypto (if they are interested)