Chainlink is the real deal. Don't stress about mainnet or price swings

Chainlink is the real deal. Don't stress about mainnet or price swings.
You won't have another opportunity like this.

Attached: Chainlink Sergey.png (590x503, 627K)

wonder if he has just one shirt

Naw, has about a dozen of the same shirt. Fresh one everyday. A true autist.

how do you know?

no, chainlink is a shit scam vaporware utility token that's not needed and won't ever moon.

It’s called an image.

It’s not all the exact same shirt. Pay attention to the buttons.

very iconic one

fuck off delphi

I just met a lawyer who is learning about smart contracts using zepplinOS, she started this process about 4 months ago.

We are early marines. Just be patient

I know it's been said many times but I'd have never found link if it wasn't for the smart anons who condensed the whole array of such difficult topics in to an easy-to-understand format. Thank you.

Which one is it user? Are you pajeet tier fudding or are you really that fucking dense?

You're too early by half a decade minimum yet no one seems to acknowledge this

t. lawyer

I too have a strong interdest in Bird Law. Where did you study, pajeet?

Attached: oogabooga.jpg (1080x1268, 528K)

I’m not planning to sell a single linkie until 2025. There, your bitch ass has been acknowledged

Imagine the smell

this the true singularity will happen in 5-10 years time. THATS when shit will hit the fan with oracles.

>too early by half a decade
A whole HALF DECADE!?
I HAVE TO WAIT 5 WHOLE YEARS TO GET RICH!!? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Fucking zoomers I swear to god.

top school, 170 on lsat. pulling 500K this year due to a motorcycle case where a stoned delivery guy btfo my client and his fiance at a stoplight. balls deep in link but you morons have no clue how far away we are. only people who can hold until 2025 or later will truly make it.

>be ethereum
>1 year after ICO release mainnet
>coins are mineable
>2 years after ICO go from 50 cents to 1000 dollars

>be erc20 shitcoin chainstink
>2 years later still no mainnet
>print entire supply by pressing a couple of buttons
>keep 35% of the supply for yourself
>give another 35% to your friends

the same thing, smart people explained

Kek.

I have a character in ghost recon wildlands that’s modeled after sergey, with the blue checkered shirt and everything

based, I'm gonna do the same when I have some free time
underrated game imo

Hope you made it very fat

Took me somewhere between 6 and 9 months to realize anons werent fucking with me Kek. Started with 10k suicide stack at 17 cents and doubled up at around 28 cents.

And what were all the real world use cases that got ETH over $1000? This could literally spark the next bullrun with the next year or 2.

What price swings? Just like every other pump it stays stuck at 50 cents like a brick in the water.

Nice timing, congrats brother. Remember to stfu about your stack to anyone who isn't 101% trustworthy

That's hot bubbulah. Are you going to buy one of them fancy pizza delivery trucks with an oven in the back? I would. So is 170 a good score? What are you wearing right now?

Attached: birdlaw.gif (500x280, 1.56M)

Holy shit he looks a mess. I hope he can hold it together. Looks like he might be close to having a breakdown, even forgetting the fact he never changes his clothes

Are you guise fucking shitting me? KMD showed how to solve the orcle broblem and it doesn't need an army of racist neets running nodes called 14.88_goy and BiggestMacBoii. Link was a poor attempt, and it's going to go the way of beta max. No, I take that back. Beta Mac had a working product. Link will be whatever rivals to vhs and beta max which no-one knows about because it never worked

Chainlink is a cult

Prove me wrong

you cant

And that's a good thing

let them keep buying link, it just means I can buy more KMD cheap.

Attached: 1531867137945.jpg (327x154, 33K)