Does anyone here actually use bitcoin as a currency or are you all just gamblers?

Does anyone here actually use bitcoin as a currency or are you all just gamblers?

Attached: 61299C87-B60C-4229-B811-6BFD8CF180F2.jpg (700x400, 145K)

i bought some male gay prostitutes, they only accept LINK though

no, I am using NANO as currency tho

Yes I use it to buy tops and sell those for lows

I tried to look at what I could do with crypto besides buying drugs and other illegal stuff and basically there are Overstock and NewEgg that are interesting, but that's still meaningless, I want to buy a house/land and pay contractors with crypto.

I'm using bitcoin for buying things from Alza, (something like Amazon here in Czech)

yeah i used to it to buy drugs once

he fell for the 'must use BTC to buy coffee at Starbuck' meme

it's a store value to repalce Gold, idiot

Can't speak for everyone here, but I'm a gambler

Whitepaper says its curency...

>he fel for store of value whale narative

Fucking newfag

I bought a Jow Forums pass

Good for paying for internet services without a middleman.

Never used btc as currency, but I have bought DMT with LTC off the inner webs.

i buy to pay for vpn's so the jews cant track me

I use it as an exchange pairing and to buy weed.

Literally only for sports betting

I haven’t but desu I wish I could use btc to make purchases over 100$ though, just waiting for the day we’re we can buy houses and cars w crypto

Will only think about gambling if bitcoin goes below 3k.

if something has an option to use crypo I will use it, every time

I use it as gold

I once used BTC as currency but now I prefer XMR

got myself nord vpn some months ago

I've tried using in the Facebook market place to buy some cheap computer parts. If you ever try using crypto currency as compared to PayPal you can see it would actually be very useful with the much lower fees. However most people I've bought/sold things to rather go with PayPal, I've only met one person who was going to pay me in some btc but the fee's from buying on coinbase were so high he gave up. So the Major problem with crypto now in my opinion is that it's not an easy process to get crypto unless you've already gotten a process set-up to do so.

I use Litecoin because it’s faster.