AI on Bitcoin $1k eoy

We are on the verge of an explosion of Bitcoin application protocols. But to realize their full potential, the protocols need an easy way to reference one another through a common URI scheme, creating a native network effect.

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-060642.png (1080x534, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_unwriter/status/1009804408799023106?s=09
etched.page/
twitter.com/_unwriter/status/1118285322880729088
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly don't get the point of all these. Cool you can run some barebone copy of twitter or instagram or a calendar or some flash game on the servers of some guys who have a copy of the blockchain rather than on the servers of some other guys who can provide the same content without embedding it in a blockchain. What's the fucking point?

right now you have server A in China running App A. Server B in Europe running App B. etc etc. blockchain wants to link everything together seamlessly. so that the blockchain transactions facilitate processes for App A, B, C, D, E, F, G

Since you ask

Check out @_unwriter’s Tweet: twitter.com/_unwriter/status/1009804408799023106?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-214421.png (1080x1920, 217K)

Yea ok I can see the advantage in that. But still, for people who want to use apps on the blockchain, they still have to connect to the server of some guy or company who is hosting the blockchain and serving it.

I guess it would be nice to have a concrete real-world example of something amazing that could be achieved through this blockchain but that couldn't be done without.

>I guess it would be nice to have a concrete real-world example of something amazing that could be achieved through this blockchain but that couldn't be done without.

stop asking questions and buy calvin ayres bags. he's literally got a new private island to buy and the SV shills are working overtime so he can pay for it.

>2015
>BTC is just a database LOL
>hurr no it is global trustless currency XDD

>2019
>we can now store stuff on bitcoin
>BTC is just a database LOL

It's not like I can't say the same things about other coins

Like Ethereum, those guys have billions, they have been developing it for years, what the fuck have we got besides CryptoKitties? That's all you motherfuckers can do? What are you waiting for to build something exciting? Or you can't?

Show me something fucking groundbreaking that can't be done without it

Now you can't host your own creations in the blockchain and charge people for your intelectual property. You can even have a medium/twiter like app to post your own content and charge to access it. You own your data and you directly trade with people for it.
You host your own music and artistic works and also books and people pay a fee to access it. You can even charge per minute/per amount of pages/ and is forever inside the blockchain.
Like csw said giving for free you own data creates economic inefficiencies and other people take advantage of you. And also they fuck you up with ads and track you all the way.

How does that work? I suppose that intellectual property is encrypted when uploaded to the blockchain, but where is stored the key that can decrypt it? If it's stored on the blockchain then you could just download the blockchain and access all the content for free.

Unless, let me think, when you want to access the content you send a specific amount to the address of the content provider, then that triggers a smart contract which connects to the node of the content provider and on his node his master key is mixed with your public address in a non-reversible way which gives an unlocking key that allows you to see the content and only you?

But then when you gain access to it you could still record it and put it freely on the internet.

well the idea is, you wouldn't have to connect to the server of some guy(which ironically is what you do now), because once you have turned your phone on, you'd be hosting and serving the blockchain yourself

Smart contracts could be a solution. You pay the fee and the key realeses the content. Or maybe a system that uses Money button could fix it.

The only AI on the blockchain is iExec RLC

The blockchain would be hosted on the phone? I don't see how that would be possible, the blockchain is gonna grow quickly to terabytes and then petabytes.

Miners themselves could offer ways to access and find specific files. Remember that miners can find ways of differentiate themselves, but also third party apps could the finding. A lot of things that we have now will be replicated ln the blockchain, but we will have more control of our data. App will have to actually pay us to use our
info. In the future nothing will be free as today ( and actually nothing is free), to access content you will pay. And they will pay for your content.

in 25 years your phones connection will be so fast u dont need to store anything. exabyte blocks can be access from the cloud in nanoseconds from the small world network of miners

Attached: 63bb700e462343b3ed50158d5e28ecc8--la-sphere-compass-rose.jpg (640x638, 104K)

by the way replace "phone" with "chip in your brain" because we will just commumicate with thoughts that are broadcast as malleated open channel bitcoin transactions

Well now there's an archival service created for bitcoin SV that is immutable called Etched.

etched.page/

Seems pretty crazy. Now we can archive html pages, stuff like twitter on the blockchain FOREVER, and it can not be removed by any kike or intel agency.

Imagine the implications of this

Attached: etched_bitcoinsv_archive_service_unwriter.jpg (1200x1071, 182K)

Here is a demo of how it works:

twitter.com/_unwriter/status/1118285322880729088

peak delusion sv has less than 500 users decreasing by the day

>bitcoin streetshitter version
The spam is real... bags getting heavy eh?

i think streetshitter variant is better version implies development or even improvement while this is just an abomination.

>pay for a service or product vs being the service or product

I'll take the former anytime.

I don't get the joke.
It is just a database. But you must realize almost literally everything requires a database right?

>hurr

Amazing
To all biz fags: Bsv is about taking away power from Jews and scammers, and literally destroying it. Only thing that remains is capitalism and PoW.
If you don't like CSW that FINE, there's plenty of reasons to hate him. But don't forget about dudes like unwriter, and plenty of other developers . We are going to change the internet

i like the joke that people call "no-sql database" i mean it's a joke to call it a database instead of a data dumpster but at least it's a fairly recent joke.

have you been in a coma since 2017? how'd you miss the pyramid and fomo dapps of 2018, and the defi tools of 2019? i'm literally getting 6% APR without capital lockup on a stablecoin pegged to the dollar, without KYC, and i'm from a country where i can't access either dollar or banking services... meanwhile your troglodyte ass can't figure out how to use google and rants on Jow Forums instead

>Bsv is about taking away power from Jews and scammers, and literally destroying it.
Kek. They play 4D chess with you.

>since the start
>we can now store stuff on bitcoin
>2013
>All these features are halting the entire system. Maybe since it's mainly being used to store wealth we should make sure the actual use case is covered at the cost of all those extra features.
>2019
>buy new original bitcoin now with lots of features and no scaling solution just like the old days

_unwriter is BCH's biggest loss in all of this

he is giving BSV so much purpose

Attached: horse and dog.jpg (396x383, 70K)

What exactly is money button anyway, I still do not understand the concept (but have not looked into it too much)
Quick rundown?