Based boomer completely destroyed link

based boomer completely destroyed link

Attached: the eternal boomer.jpg (668x1402, 249K)

Whenever a boomer tries to talk shit about your investment, you know you're going to make it.

oldcucks are a waste of space

I thought it was Toyota.

Lmao BTFO, he's pointing at you linkies

ahahah

we have also accenture guy

Attached: ohhhhhh.jpg (1920x1920, 623K)

Doesn't seem like he understands what the off chain data means

4/18/19 - Oracle problem solved by Mark Morris calling it an "anti-pattern"
I knew we'd finally solve it, who knew it would be so soon

Thanks, Mark

You’re tearing me apart, Sergey! Oh– hi, Mark!

kek

>that haircut
>those glasses
>that mustache

Attached: 1535447694223.png (1710x1080, 1.71M)

Boomers should FUCKING DIE!

>other's

This, coupled with the fact that the picture is the very definition of what search engines will show you if you search for "hipster boomer" force me to believe the OP is just trying to get some upboats on his fake twatter account.

pls sers act the needful and dump this cunt

Lmao based vidionnary boomer wrecked linkies, he is right: everything will move on chain as time passes, chain link is like those search engine that classified based on human input.

Boomers deserve a slow, painful death at the hands of the migrants they brought into this country.

based

I especially like when a vid of some WW2 boomer getting tortured to death by his Haitian nurses surfaces online. It's what he fought for after all!

He was right tho

link devastated, $0.02 EOY

>uses old lady glasses

He said literally nothing, but in a verbose manner

CHAINLINK BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We'll he's actually right.
You faggots crying about the oracle problem but there is no oracle problem you dumb fucks.
The problem is what is the certified source of said information that controls these contracts.
Fuck you kids are dumbo.

So the problem doesn't exit, or is unsolvable? Make up your mind faggot

no

you could at least try, nigger tier

It dosent exist you fucking mongs.
There are already contracts that require input from "the real world"

The issue is who is the trusted party.
Who can we use to confirm said information is true and right.

Let me dum dum it down for you.

Let's say we got a contract that says btc goes over 5500 then those who bet high will win. And those who bet lower, if it goes lower they win.
Let's say I created the contract so I'll be collecting the left over.
Turns out the price goes over 5500 but that means I'll be at a loss. So I simply put into the contract that it went below. I profit then.

That's the Fucking problem you Fucking mongs

>Chainlink connects smart contracts to off-chain data and events

LOL...off-chain...ask yourself why? This is why other's will move ahead. The cost is a factor and does not go down easy. Newer platforms get this and are architecting and designing to address this show stopper. When you think hard about it without platform bias you realize how fractured and knee-jerk this is. So all the data, what...ends up back in Oracle, S3, MySQL, NoSQL, etc...LOL. Oh okay, the on-chain is for indexing or settlement. Got it. I guess they have never worked in a real company like a Fortune 1000 or a Fortune 50. I see the anti-patterns. Do you?

Attached: 1554146524440.jpg (533x477, 63K)

i am shocked some of you still do not understand that link offers a clever solution to a critical problem with smart contracts

Ah, so you're incapable of understanding the problem. Understood.

Thank you for this wonderful new pasta.

I guess you have never worked in a real company like a Fortune 1000 or a Fortune 50

>This Boomer is BLOWING LINK THE FUCK OUT, and Basically, You are Fucking Stupid

Attached: you are fucking stupid.png (153x240, 55K)

that’s not the problem

I genuinely start to hate these folks

This is bullish

It's funny that you'd never argument like this in real life. How can you be so arrogant while presenting something as a fact which can easily be disproved by 60 seconds of using google.

can someone please translate this so a compsci student can understand what he is saying?

no he wasn't
the price rose to 20k

and then what happened?

Low tier fud. Moving data onchain is much more ineffecient and expensive than keeping it off chain currently. By the time it is feasible to keep it onchain (5 to 10 years) the network effects and scale will make keeping this data off chain cheaper (i.e. enterprise switching costs). Http may not be the most high tech base layer protocol but it's network effects make it impossible to replace.

based (the boomer not u fag)

ahahahaha u have nothing to say

Based and redpilled. What does Gramps want us to do? He allowed those immigration bills to pass 5 - 50 years before we were born

Step away gramps, I'm taking over

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.04.19 AM.png (656x808, 389K)

based, just a json parser all along
linkies totally bamboozled lmfao

Attached: 1521968360283.jpg (367x549, 61K)

user do yo know how hard it is to build a JSON parser?

no but it must be easypeasy cuz theres about 5 million of them

capitulation phase like any market?
lol
what will you say when we get to a new ATH?
"it will just go down again.. hurrr"

>It dosent exist you fucking mongs.
Have you ever coded a contract in solidity?

I fucked your mom solidly

I warned you idiots about this months ago, multiple times. It's a fucking API aggregator that the world does not need. It does literally NOTHING. What the fuck is "averaging" API responses. It means nothing. I could build that shit for one specific industry in a single evening. Anyone who is a programmer and invested in this deserves to lose every fucking cent. Non programmers who invested in this, sorry, you were duped.

t. Solidity programmer larp

This man JSON's and SQL's.

i'm more concerned about the fact that most use cases don't require link.
do you really need insurance in case a weather provider gives you bad data? at the end of the day you're still trusting the raw provider of the data, which is usually a single entity. If it's not a single source providing the data (e.g. bloomberg) then it is data you can acquire for free from other sources.

If an airline company wants to provide refunds for late flights, is the airline going to use a link oracle to determine if the flight was late? Or are they just going to determine it themselves which is safer and cheaper from a business perspective?

You mean this boomer got destroyed by a young muslim chap

Attached: A62D5EFC-E241-4556-9061-86A0604C00C7.jpg (493x845, 263K)