Hey folks

Hey folks

My company has been doing pretty well for the past 4 years, avg net profit of about 30k USD/month.
But 2019 has proved to be a pain in the ass, huge crisis in construction field worldwide(maybe a new economic breakdown soon, who knows) and now I'm starting to get worried about future of the company.
In short, am thinking of shutting the whole thing down before we start losing money and then should have about 1.5m USD available after all expenses and employees are gone. WHERE should I invest, low risk is best. I used to "invest" in crypto but lost quite a substancial amount so would like to avoid that.
I'm from monkeyland aka brazeel.
Help anons, please.

Attached: cutejap.jpg (450x800, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/blockchain-now-serving-electronic-health-records-ecosystem-gandt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah ask Jow Forums about where to invest 1.5 mil. What could go wrong? This is the pajeet shill playground lad.

My advise: Invest in your future by leaving that shithole country.

yeah I lived in Vancouver in 2017 and am thinking about going back along with my money... not sure tho leaving everything behind is not that good.
and southern brazil is whiter than Vancouver lol so another reason to stay here...

I visited Brazil like 3 times and it has that ''civil war in 5 minutes vibe''. Try to look in the future. How will Brazil look in 30 years?

will look like a shittier shithole, thats for sure hahaha

Invest it all in niggers. Oh wait you already have them

is everybody in Brazil as openly racist as you are?

about half of the whites, yes.

Always thought Brazil was less racist than the usa.

"Brazil is the country of the future... and it always will be"

US isn't racist at all. Blacks are arrested at disproportionately low rates compared to the number of crimes they commit because everyone is afraid of being called racist.

You elected trump as a president, you're country was built on slavery.

just live on interest while you build another scheme. Or would you rather spend your days watching GOT reruns?

>In short, am thinking of shutting the whole thing down before we start losing money and then should have about 1.5m USD available after all expenses and employees are gone.

Laying everyone off at the possibility of losing money in the future. Savage.

No wonder you have such a successful business and this is why I can't be a good businessman.

Attached: Say it isn't so!.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

FUCK YES WE DID

>Trump is racist because he's an old white guy
Great take, user.

I'm not saying it is wrong or right, It just makes you a more openly racist country than most.

I don't think any European country would elect a president that says countries with niggers are shit countries, they might think it, but they would virtue signal that they don't agree with it.

He just called shit countries shit, because they are shit. Leftists filled in the blanks themselves with "because they are nigger countries". Just shows off their own hypocrisy.
Trump is bad for other reasons tho.

Attached: Anime---2559680.jpg (604x604, 74K)

This. When my business looked like it would start losing money, I just took on debt and tried to work it out. Ended up losing the business and being in a lot of personal debt from trying to save it. Employees just moved on while it took me years to recover.

During the Atlantic slave trade era, Brazil received more African slaves than any other country. An estimated 4.9 million slaves from Africa were brought to Brazil during the period from 1501 to 1866.[2] Until the early 1850s, most enslaved Africans who arrived on Brazilian shores were forced to embark at West Central African ports, especially in Luanda (present-day Angola).

Slave labor was the driving force behind the growth of the sugar economy in Brazil, and sugar was the primary export of the colony from 1600 to 1650. Gold and diamond deposits were discovered in Brazil in 1690, which sparked an increase in the importation of African slaves to power this newly profitable mining. Transportation systems were developed for the mining infrastructure, and population boomed from immigrants seeking to take part in gold and diamond mining.

Demand for African slaves did not wane after the decline of the mining industry in the second half of the 18th century. Cattle ranching and foodstuff production proliferated after the population growth, both of which relied heavily on slave labor. 1.7 million slaves were imported to Brazil from Africa from 1700 to 1800, and the rise of coffee in the 1830s further enticed expansion of the slave trade.

Brazil was the last country in the Western world to abolish slavery. By the time it was abolished after years of campaigning by Emperor Pedro II, in 1888, an estimated four million slaves had been imported from Africa to Brazil, 40% of the total number of slaves brought to the Americas.

invest in your countries native infrastructure and buy UND

linkedin.com/pulse/blockchain-now-serving-electronic-health-records-ecosystem-gandt/

I don't watch GOT, but would definitely watch Rick and Morty everyday until I figure a new business to start.
I'm still waiting for some quality advice besides crypto and interest, anyone??

Dude, everybody's situation is different so you can't really get a clear answer on this. Shut your company down if you think it will lose money and search new ventures. There is always some niche and you even have the money for it. Are there any shortages of services/goods in Brazil? Are those profitable? Did you plan for a margin of safety? How easily can you scale your business? Just try to look in the future of Brazil and there is your answer. Most people like me know nothing about your country.
Also you are not stupid. I am sure you can figure out a way to make more money. :)

Attached: 1551564494370.png (692x256, 114K)

If I was one of your employes, I'd rape your wife and daughtet, cut your throat and take your money.