Lition

Just put 3 eth into lition, when should I sell and turn it back

Attached: Lition_ICOBox_partnership.jpg (1300x776, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lition.io/
cryptocalibur.com/lition-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When it's 20m cap.

Good exit scam, shitty long term hold.

I would sell as soon as it starts going up a bit faster than ETH, then fold back into ETH. You might get .5 if you're really lucky, but realistically I can't tell for sure what the marketing team is planning.

Better safe than sorry. I would go for .5 ETH rather than stick around for a full 1. Especially if you are working with such a small number to begin with. Maybe less actually.... .3? That's a 10% add to your ethereum stack, better than nothing. I play it safe when I can.

Around 5x from here would be smart.

stay poor pajeet

Fuck it going all in with 5.5, you can say you told me so if I lose it all

holy shit, never gonna make it

You might make it. It's an exit scam.

Exit when the marketing leaders do, and you will be set. Good income potential in the short term. Then dump this trash asap.

In crypto you "play it safe" by getting in early. Then you can exit whenever you want. Nowadays you have a limited number of opportunities and you have to exploit the right ones. Lition has a lot of big meme words and is bound to grow.

Have you even looked at the project? Damn.

Kek. Scam? Are you retarded? Look at the team and their partners. This shit gonna do atleast 20x in a few months you pajeet

based
10% gains on an a surefire gem of a lowcap? jesus christ. the absolute state

Could easily see this project around top 100-120 on coinmarketcap, which means 40-50 milion market cap.

Yes I just finished reading the cringe tier whitepaper. My god the scam is real.

Look at the tech team. 3 people and one's a woman.

Now look at the ""CORE"" team. Marketers, bullshit artists, and scammers.

Sell at the next high. This is an exit scam based on "green energy" memes.

Yes I looked at the team. The "partners' Are literally other shitcoin alts. You are a fucking idiot. Do research before you post like I had to.

oh look at that, it's already up 10% because that's simply the spread on low cap, low volume new coins. better sell now instead of getting the guaranteed 5-10x

Attached: 1538448834270.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Oh you didnt buy in? Well I guess you didn't get to learn basic reading skills in Mumbai, Ranjeet. Buy LIT and sell after 20x and you can live a good life afterwards in India or GTFO

All crypto is going up now.

It's a matter of how much does it go up MORE than the others do.

I bought into better coins at rock bottom.

What are you even talking about?
lition.io/ go to the extended team and see technology team, I see 8 people, including project manager, blockchain engineers, front end developers and ux/ui expert.

Plus all the other people in the core team, plus the CEO, which is a child prodigy:

Richard started programming when he was 13 years old. At 15, he was fluent in 7 different programming languages. At 17 he developed and founded start-up Claintern; a Top-10 website in Germany with over 1 million page impressions per day. Later he completed a 5-year university program in 3 years, graduating as the top student in class. Besides shining in Academia, he also shines in business. He was the youngest director in the history of Vattenfall, with $10 bn. USD in sales. Moreover, Richard was the managing director at ExtraEnergie, one of Germany’s top 3 independent electricity suppliers.

If any1 wants to do a deep dive on the project: cryptocalibur.com/lition-review/

It's just some garbage person that missed the train and too salty to buy in. It's going 20x atleast

Op here, 0.4 btc can go in too, I want to make a years earnings

Sell to me pussy. I will buy your bags before they 3x.

This thing is going to pump hard. Getting rich this weekend wbu guys

Most of these guys suck with vague backgrounds. Only the 2nd tech guy is remotely applicable to crypto. Some of these guys are "just starting in crypto". One's a woman insert to appease feminists with zero skills. LOL this team is weak as fuck.

Do you see the disproportionate number of marketers to tech there? Bullshit sandwich for sale.

Cash and grab. Then run. This can definitely go up with all those bullshitsandwich artists on board. But sell, sell, sell as soon as you make a buck.

Let it enter the top 200 and then consider start selling. It will be listed in kucoin and huobi in a couple of weeks.

Hey guy. Do you know the company SAP? Or are you just a fucking

brainlet? Carry on now. See u this weekend at 3x

Lol there's 100 eth buy orders in the top at Bibox. I guess people see the potential

Attached: 5161561656446.jpg (832x877, 123K)

Yes but it's not a big deal. They are like Siemens. They do everything. Does buying a microsoft enterprise edition make you a partner? Come on dude.

Once you see financial names like JP Mordan, Western Union, Bank of Japan, that's when you pay attention for a long term lambo coin.

This is a pump an dump. Plain and simple.

If I had some extra cash I'd throw some down on here to gamble. But I'm sticking to my long term hodls.

Mr. Brainlet.

Check who their tech advisor is, Juergen Mueller the CTO of SAP and board member.

They did a youtube video together and the SAP team is working on building with Lition's

Consensus layer. It's not like what you think. This ain't a 'Microsoft' partnership

Funny thing is, they also have a deal with Microsoft lol
This gotta be the idex moon mission with less fud of 2019, for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY&t=

DYOR!

Attached: 1555568798491.png (562x794, 159K)

Gedafugouttahere.gif

>
Nice copy pasta u cuck

>they also have a deal with Microsoft
i market bought 300 eth worth of lition. am i going to make it?

Doubt.jpg

>I have enough money to market buy 50k usd worth of shitcoin

You either already made it or are larping