if you know, you know

Attached: youdwish.png (1574x1061, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/lition-signs-co-innovation-agreement-090707661.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its LIT
but want do you want to say?

When x100 I'm sick of waiting for this

Is that, may I ask OP, The ONLY GDPR compliant blockchain solution ever existed, user?

Attached: 1555515699312.jpg (640x1136, 69K)

Yeah your pic looks like the average Lition investor I'm sure.

I don't have to research this to smell the curry. PASS

Attached: lol.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Protip: Indians hate dark skin ladies, germans love thicc black queens. Look it up.
You want what is technically exotic in your country.
Also, if you do your decisions based on biz, you are not gonna make it.

cucked and blue pilled poster not knowing the difference between a thick goddness and a pajeet, hope you never touch what MIGHT be the chart of LIT. stay stinky linky

>i hate money and i'm too retarded to buy a coin that was down 70% yesterday and is now up 70%
get rekt nigger

imagine buying the absolute top of someone else's scam. if you've market bought today, you deserve to get extremely rekt.

GeRmAnS LoVe ThiCK BlAck kweenz!

YoUre an IndIaN iF No bUy LiTiON!

You Rajistani Rats have been shitting up this board for days now and have barely provided any reason why we should care about this shit. Feels like stinky linkie army have a new token now that they're dying

i bought yesterday when it was DOWN 70% from the listing. literally got a 2x overnight

i'm #13 top holder.. lition is the best coin to be listed on idex since holochain

There are more reasons in this thread about why LIT is a good buy (only GDPR solution out there) than counter arguments from you, the actual pajeet poster. Because pajeet is low quality posting either for fomo or for fud.

Right right right ofc we all believe you

BACK TO CALCUTTA! ALL OF YOU

i didn't want to name the token but this wannabe fudster really pissed me off
uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/lition-signs-co-innovation-agreement-090707661.html
stay poor if you don't understand

Attached: 66061a8369241871e03856f876abdd57.jpg (424x295, 19K)

I already knew the token nearly from the start of the thread due to the tidal wave of jeetery over the past few days.

Congrats on being the one poster in this thread that supplied anything of any worth whatsoever

>this is a good entry point for biz

I sold my FTM bag for LIT this morning and made up my losses already. Just now sold and it started to dip. This is the first biz shilled coin that got me lucky. Hope some of you also catch this.

keep at it user, it is all about catching the flavor of the month. ignore the short sighted cucks that are not going to make it

>keep at it user, it is all about catching the flavor of the month. ignore the short sighted cucks that are not going to make it
THIS

So you're trying to tell me fundamentals don't matter at all?

I dont believe in this shitcoin but fuck you, im in.

Just bought 15152

he's learning bros

Im working as a production planner in a factory. I dont believe in these public supply chain or logistics tokens. Its really about catching the new fish earlier.

SAP is a big fundamental alone kek

Attached: haram.jpg (525x380, 29K)

It doesnt have effect on this token's price. This is only good for the hype.