and why are you posting this lmao.

COPE
O
P
E

your rekted bag says otherwise

>Andre Cronje
This kills the fudder

This shit is going to reach a bottom very soon. I think it's a scam but I'm considering picking up a bag before it starts pumping again.

Can't believe this gook scam has a higher cap than LIT

Wait until it gets listed on binance dex

Where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume

What's the bottom though? People keep saying it's at the "bottom" yet it keeps going lower and lower

>slav scammer
>pumps his own bags and trash talks competitors
>gets hired by FTM to continue shilling
Not gonna make it

Kek

i sold my fantom for lition 0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1

NEW LOWS. GET REKT FTM

Fantom will be the first crypto with asynchronous byzantine fault tolerance(aBFT). This is the platinum standard for security. There is nothing more hype than this. Those "fake" university partnerships are working on formal proof of aBFT with Coq. This alone puts fantom in the top echelon of next gen blockchain. Nothing price does will stop this from being the first aBFT main net launched.

This is accomplished with gossip based p2p implementations. There are only 3 coins I'm aware of that use this mechanism, which is a real scalability mechanism. That's Fantom, Hashgraph, and Radix. If you want to get in Fantom is the only one that you can right now and will be the first to launch.

TPS has been modified from intial lab tests (reduced) to make it the lowest latency blockchain. Faster than EOS. The struggle of time to finality was solved with tps sacrifices. Even still, adoption would have to be larger than VISA for tps to even come into play.

None of this matters though. It was the target of a pump and dump

I'm aware of the short term trading pressures of price with short term buyers and sellers. However long term fantom has all the tech to put it on another level of blockchain evolution. This will consolidate soon. The tech matters and will after this stops being an erc token and releases very soon.

Honestly, how could you not be bullish after watching this?
youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w

the absolute lowest I can see it going is 4700 gwei, if it crashes past that then there is no hope for this coin

i sold my fantom for lition

fucking delusion lmao
nobody wants to buy this piece of shit no matter how cheap it is

I dumped hard on you fags kek
Thanks for the money

holy shit i am literally shaking right now. read this user

pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

great info user would be amazing of you add that to the pastebin note

paper loss
see at at 100x faggot

About to buy in again. Sold at 250 last time like an idiot after holding from around 120.

Layered buy orders based on TA:
152 sats - 25%
107 sats - 50%
88 sats - 25%

It was shilled on biz=PnD
Why do you fall for it over and over and over biz? LTO, FTM and now BOLT.

Because when trading there are always profit takers. Human psychology is predictable, especially in a volatile space like crypto. If you double in a couple weeks you sell, if you see supports falling you sell. Wait until whales done with this dump. Biz changes its tune, biz doesn't affect price.

>he didnt read the manifest
pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

Should have taken easy 2x bought in at 50gwei weeks ago fml

It is literally a confirmed chink scam that is going to magically turn around because a single white dude got involved?
Anyone who bought this shit deserved to be dumped on.

still 3k usd in profit as of now

Dumped my FTM for Bolt. thanks biz