Kek

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 11.48.31 PM.png (1298x984, 1.26M)

It's spelt cuck

i bet the reddit comments are all like "he is still the father for raising them, he should pay"

cuck

Attached: 1532040403780.jpg (800x800, 137K)

Grow up you man children

Single moms need real men to step in

Just because he's infertile now doesn't mean he already was 20 years ago.

>What is a DNA test

cuck cuck cuck

Yeah because reddit arent a bunch of edgy incels looking to shirk responsibility at every opportunity

>taking obvious bait

What responsibility does one have to a brood parasite? Any sensible person will say none.

Found the woman. This man should sue the fuck out if her and the biological father for all the resources he spent on these kids.

>business & finance

I looked out of curiosity, it wasn't really that cucked. But it was really fucking boring. 0/10 would not recommend

Oh my god. This is real. This is just awful.

J U S T

Attached: 1122B34B-F4CE-4BFE-AF7A-6D7A37002BD1.jpg (227x222, 10K)

>incel
>not taking responsibility for kids
lol, such a massive logic fail could only come from a roastie or numale

Attached: smugtommy.jpg (322x294, 22K)

Could someone please explain to me why a man who refuses to sign a birth certificate for/take responsibility for a kid that's not his, is still seen as an extreme position in 2019? Even if the kid is from a wife or longtime girlfriend?
Seriously, how the fuck is that not the default position for the majority of men nowadays? We've all seen stories over and over of men who later found out they weren't the real father. Then not only do those men have to deal with that pain, they also are still forced to pay for the kid while the real father roams free
Why would any man risk that scenario happening to them by NOT getting a DNA test before forming any connection (legal or otherwise) to a kid?

honestly im going to do this, im not taking the risk and if she doesn't agree she can fuck off or ill take a hair and do it secretly or something

It's not a romantic gesture. Same as a prenup. It's as if you're starting your whole life with someone already at a negative, distrusting and doubtful of them.

While you are completely correct, sometimes what's distasteful is necessary.

just take the kids hair and bribe off whoevers testing it , worth it than finding out in 20 years you've been cucked

Then the idea that you should sacrifice your own security for sentiment in your relationship is a toxic expectation and not practical

Fuck, I know Jow Forums is full of children but when you watch this guy's video you truly feel for him.

It just goes to show sometimes there's nothing you can do -- if you end up with a truly evil woman/partner, they can and will find ways to destroy your life. This guy could have very well lived and died without knowing that those kids weren't his. That wife is a disgusting human being and the saddest thing is, there are plenty, PLENTY of women just like this out there in the world.

Attached: god dammit.png (496x384, 223K)