Komodo Oracle

komodoplatform.com/the-promise-of-smart-contracts-and-the-oracle-problem/

Is Chainlink dead in the water? Looks like it.

Attached: FD4B092D-1370-4127-97B6-13557488B4D2.png (1080x678, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/1118579417981308928?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone debunk KMD please. Pretty please!!!

Already happened on Twitter this morning.

Where? Gib a link pls

twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/1118579417981308928?s=20

The 10 posts by Adam David Long

Honestly it can't be debunked bud. They make quite a few unironically chilling points.

Kmd plus RLC is the best play of the century

Thanks. Where specifically? All I can see in the replies are "REEEEEE YOU SAID MEAN THINGS ABOUT MY STINKIES"

Ah I see

Mommy made tendies, I'll read later and see if this debunks or is just a "but what about xyz obscure scenario" spreading

Based and longpilled

Bump for bumps

Under their system if BTC moons more than 1% they'll reject the data and throw it out, making that whole idea worthless. They also say that in other blockchains you can send as much fake data onto the network as you want without considering chainlink's penalty system.

you could have actually tried to fud OP

> 1.) I don't understand this
Doesn't need rebuttal
>2.) How is miner incentivised to provide correct data
Block reward
> 3.) what-iffery
> 4.) basic English comprehension
> 5-8.) truth doesn't need to be binary. Use BTC price as example, there is no one price, but we have consensus around the truth by observing exchange prices. We can ignore a bad actor's "exchange" which is x% outside the mean, remember the Korean premium artificially inflating the CMC reported price? This is that exact scenario

> I don't have any idea what they actually wrote about
the post.

Any platform named komodo is typically junk. There's an rmm IT platform that sucks too. It's amusing to see all these projects suddenly realize the need for oracles and thinking they can solve it in a weekend. No one is blowing out Sergey Steve and Ari Juels

>The tolerance is set to 1 percent of the prior price, and it is indeed possible for the price to move more that this during one block. In a real-world scenario, the price reported by the oracle would lag slightly behind the actual price during extreme volatility

at least you tried, enjoy those bags retard

Unless you set very fast block times and increase your tolerance

Checked

>bags
>bought KMD in mid 2017
Lol

>buying KMD
objectively a nigger with room temp IQ. holding worthless coins is having bags, so you got some bags.

>your investment is worth more than you paid for it, sucks to be you
user, do other people speak slowly and loud at you and you don't know why?

Hey pssst..kid. Remember me? I am the Chainlink moonshot equivalent from 2013.

Attached: quark.png (32x32, 2K)

>shitcoins can make you some money on pnd
wow you're so smart, nigger brains

>KMD is a pump and dump
Capped and for my Linky tears folder

double capped for my stinklink folder.

>those replies
Chainlink shills on twitter are so fucking embarrassing.

smart contracts are a meme. They are not necessary as adduced by the lack of any working/successful crypto/company working on it or asking for it or mentioning that it's necessary/important.

Ehh, I used to think this but it might be time to move off biz and onto other mediums. All the research has been done now, we can do more good in other places.

Attached: kmd.jpg (792x1997, 641K)

This. I've lurked here for about a year and occasionally posted comments but I'm not a developer so therefore not smart enough to get into a debate regarding the technology. I noticed at the start of 2019 that the vast majority of threads here were becoming infantile and ridiculous. When everyone went into stealth mode a couple of anons mentioned moving onto other mediums. After a little searching I found where the bulk of them had relocated to. As far as Link goes Jow Forums has become a wasteland. The smart guys have moved on. For anyone that is tired of this juvenile crap do a little searching. You'll be so glad that you did.

>Chainlink uses simple aggregation
Jesus Christ, are these fags for real?

okay i sold all my link, but the question is should i buy komodo, mobius, or witnet.

>All those Frogposters desperately shiiling their StinkLink

The fucking cringe.

I'm on twitter and the tranny discord, dunno where else to go...

Welp. Komodo confirmed dogtier.

Is where you migrated to good?

I'm finding a ton of threads on Twitter not so much on Discord. Maybe not as extensive as Biz used to be but I don't have to read 200 comments that say KYS retard faggot or something similar. Also the breadcrumbs tend to be a lot more legit as people don't Larp the same as they're not really anonymous and I think for the most part they're adults. After the last few months reading the crap here it's a breath of fresh air.

Ah okay. I thought maybe a telegram group or something. I gotta peruse twatter more then I suppose.

Yeah. Do a Chainlink search and as you follow each Chainlink user more users open up for you to add. It's a little more work than Biz but the threads are so much more informative. Good luck fren. Keep Hodling.

Search $LINK on Twitter for a start and start following people.

You can also filter spam like this:

>$LINK -$BTC -binance -x -y -z

There's also the Delphi guys sitting in their Discord but it's mainly just a place where The_Crypto_Oracle basks in his own glory. Not much in the way of useful discussion.

It's very possible there may be stuff in Telegram but I already had a Twitter and Discord account so never looked at Telegram. I found enough legit adult conversation at Twitter DESU.

Cheers boys. Yeah I'd need to be paid to enter the discord I think. Just a bit too wanky for my tastes.

The official Telegram is worthwhile, Chainlink Community is full of idiots. There's also Link Marines for Good which used to post good content but nothing recently.

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.