The price of BSV will sky-rocket

Imagine what will happen with the price of BSV once the court officially rules Craig Wright to be Satoshi Nakamoto. His first lawsuit started today, against podcast-host Peter McCormack. Both parties reportedly want the lawsuit fast-tracked.

The news that CSW is Satoshi Nakamoto will spread quickly and its reach will be global. And the majority of articles will mention that he is one of the lead miners behind Bitcoin SV.

The impending FOMO will be real.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX3368593.jpg (800x800, 38K)

>Imagine what will happen with the price of BSV once the court officially rules Craig Wright to be Satoshi Nakamoto
Pic related?

Attached: skelly on csw.png (780x651, 236K)

CSW is not Satoshi Nakamoto, though. Imagine what will happen to BSV once the court officially rules Craig Wright is not Satoshi.

This. CSW will once again provide forged documents and fake signatures.

Except this time it will be in front of a court, so he would commit perjury => CSW ends up in jail, end of story.

Attached: 5646546542.jpg (1000x667, 41K)

we know what will happen to CSW.

what will happen to BSV??

Attached: 1526080652809.jpg (668x712, 116K)

This.

Attached: rekkkkkkkkkkkkt.png (1199x503, 1.13M)

Is bobo taking a break from bitcoin because of SV? As long as SV keeps crashing bitcoin is safe!

This is probably the most valuable nugget of information posted to this board all year, so get ready for it to be completely ignored.
Vitalik will kiss the ring like everyone else. He is not even in the same league as the good doctor.
Wishful thinking. If you are short, prepare your anus.

Attached: 1532526914332.jpg (960x622, 120K)

I'm not trusting this dishonest PR trickster regardless of the price, tech and him being Satoshi

Attached: craignose.jpg (576x576, 52K)

far too risky to be short or long or anything in sv now, obviously there are few whales controlling it, everyone sane has already left on the delisting notice
if you are clinging to faketoshi finally delivering even after the overwhelming evidence of him being a fraud, just remember my words when you finally realize: you deserve it

Kike maximalist calling a Christian a kike
Imagine my shock

Attached: 97C1E6CA-BB15-4D6C-9219-190374217C3F.jpg (938x716, 121K)

I don't trust the LGBTQBDSM+ either. Sorry for not being as progressive as you, gay Christian.

Attached: nguyen.png (384x522, 174K)

Where are the high fees on BTC? I pay $0.0001 in transaction fees almost all the time lol

Attached: 1555466004052.gif (800x792, 607K)

why the fuck creg is still alive? Why wouldn't some fellow assraped biztard end this shit once and for all?

David Schwartz is Satoshi you stupid stupid fucks.

Protection from Q

lmao

>implying it would matter at all even if he wasnt lying
He is lying and BSV is complete trash, sir.

Attached: merchant90.jpg (630x480, 70K)

He's not satoshi you idiot. He's a run of the mill scammer.

Satoshi is already wealthy many times over. You really think he would stake his reputation on some shitty bitcoin knockoff? LMAO

this is unironically bullish for bitcoin SV