This is the pre mainnet era...

This is the pre mainnet era. The post mainnet era will be interesting since the team has mentioned that they will go to mainnet if there are users ready to use.

The tokenomics are very interesting as well. You can either run your own node or stake/"lend" your LINK to a pool where the node will use your LINK to get bigger contracts and thus more profit and then give the profit minus fee back to you(or you restake it). Now this means you'll earn passive ROI while your LINK stack is the same/growing. This will make LINK holders unlikely to sell all their stacks since they can just sell some of their staking rewards. Now this is where stuff gets really interesting. If nobody is selling their whole stacks, but the demand for offchain data is growing and more people want to run nodes to get staking rewards, then the price will start to climb high and I mean really high until the staking ROI is lower than traditional stock funds ROI. Also with Bitcoin and Ethereum, you had to sell to get profits since you couldn't stake them. With LINK that's not the case. You can keep your main stack and sell your staking rewards or just let your LINK stack grow.

>but user crypto is risky, just in case I'm going to sell 50% of my stack at $100

Why is crypto risky? Because it's all speculative. The moment Chainlink is up and smartcontracts are regularly paying for off-chain data, it becomes less risky.

Attached: vertsergey.gif (500x567, 1.49M)

i have been giving this serious thought. i cant decide what to do. i only have a stack of 1k. i am glad to even have that much (dont have the $$$ to do any more right now, if circumstances change then yeah).

If it hits $100 i can sell and more or less pay off my home. But if i stake it i could build my stack passively and occasionally cash out to spoil self.

I wish I could run a node but I don't trust myself. Also wish I wasn't a fucking burger and got some early LP shares, I like how those guys operate. C'est la vie, lucky to be in all the same.

I wouldn't trust you to feed my marmot.

i cans feed marmot? i has marmot food

You must have at least 5 years of marmot feeding experience.

I'm gay and I hold LINK

I only have 3. I am sorry i failed.

You need to seriously tamper your expectations.

this, kys, desperate pajeet faggot. 1k is literal nigger tier.

You need to tampon your mouth, cunt.

what makes you think there's going to be a post mainnet era?

none of you will make it. you unironically don't have the hands. we won't see 10 dollar link until 2025.

it's going to always be the pre mainnet era because mainnet will be continously delayed month after month, year after year, there is no progress because they aren't working on it, they are making too much money off of deluded fools like you to bother.

I figure my $200k in LINK is already gone. It’s just 1/3 a years salary (I’m a lawyer and got a $100k bonus this year) so no big deal. I would like if it turned into hundreds of millions of dollars but I will take even a 5x and be fine with it

This. Mainnet will never be released. This is our life now.

I’m good means I’ll buy forever.... gotta
Make like 40k stack. I got 11,7K link

>I’m a lawyer and got a $100k bonus this year
How come I see you on the bus every morning in a mcdonalds uniform?

t. nopants

Komodo already made this project irrelevant. Haven't you heard? They created their oracle, and it's way better than LINK's.

got em

Attached: Untitledzzzsdda (1).png (668x140, 51K)

Because your mom likes the role playing aspect of our fuck life and I want her to be happy.

Keep your chins up babe, you'll be there soon.

>of our fuck life
Ok Ranjeet

>tfw 345 linkies

hold me bros

someone pls explain this meme to me. i've been on the chans since 2011 and read Jow Forums every day and just haven't gotten it. no bully

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 1.40.04 PM.png (751x738, 588K)

Boom

he literally knows it's true too

peepee poopoo apu link thread slide meme led to nopants apu link thread slides and got forced by some very dedicated faggots

Wow, you spent five hundred dollars on link tokens. Go fuck yourself you goddamn casual.

this shouldnt make sense yet it does

kek
Thanks for trying to explain but where did the tights guy originate?
>Pic related
Know your meme isn't helping when I search apu.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 3.04.09 PM.png (3007x1699, 2M)

>You can either run your own node or stake/"lend" your LINK to a pool
haha nice try faggit but only the ignorant normies will believe this
LINKpool and the alternatives have so far proven themselves to be muh ICO scams
as always almost NOTHING in crypto is legit

gas yourself nigger