Autists still haven't been able to redpill this

> Autists still haven't been able to redpill this
> My sides
> Feels comfy

Attached: Knipsel.png (384x320, 31K)

Exhibit 1

Attached: Screenshot_20190418-125112_Twitter.jpg (1440x3040, 965K)

Exhibit 2

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-081813_Telegram.jpg (1440x3040, 1021K)

The token is NOT. NEEDED.

Attached: 234254536.jpg (224x225, 12K)

20k VIDT here. Your drivers license will exist only on your phone at some point, and VIDT is going to be why. Also identity theft will be eradicated entirely. If you dont have a good size stack of this, you are retarded.

No YouTube shills, just on cmc, DGB shilling vidt, partnered with LTO, low supply, working product, token burns, not run by the Chinese, normie friendly, lol it’s too easy.

Gtfo of here Ramesh. You didn’t do any research did you.

>someone hasnt done their research
Keep listening to Jow Forums memes. Their tokenomics report says exactly why it’s necessary.

Not only that but product authenticity verification with V-ID QR codes on products incoming.

Also consumer apps for personal digital file authentication incoming.

This is seriously a blockchain adoption that could become widely adopted. Killer app right here.

Blockchain solution*

No, you can do the same job whitout buying your own tokens from neets on an exchange LMAO
GET HONKED

Attached: 344.jpg (807x760, 150K)

How will the tokens have value to cover tx fees if they aren't trading?

To add to this. They use the wallet address for authorized users to be able to add verifiable file fingerprints to the blockchain. Otherwise anyone could just pay to have their documents verified.

I did and camed to 1 conclusion

Attached: 1555067789935.jpg (200x200, 17K)

If ETH's purpose is to pay for operations on the ethereum blockchain and it was valued over $1k per token at some point and that the purpose of the VIDT token is to pay the tx fees on these other blockchains (among other things), why is it not reasonable that it be valued by the market in the same way that eth is if serves the same basic function?

They dont need any value cos:

Attached: 1541586454593.jpg (325x243, 26K)

tx fees are paid in FIAT and ETH, that can't changed no matter how many shitokens you try to glue in just to scam tards.

You keep on saying that and you are wrong. The team who designed the solution have built it in a way that the token is needed.

They purchase token bundles with fiat because tokens are needed for each validation

Cos you dont need fucking token for something you can do whit eth

Don't get me wrong smallcap shills by pajets and poorfags are bullish and gives me hope crypto spring is here

Attached: 1542662242872.jpg (126x97, 2K)

I see your point but... the token is NOT. NEEDED

Attached: 45646747478.gif (607x609, 388K)

No bro the team who designed the solution have figured out a way to sell you token is needed narative same as 2000 other projects

Attached: 1540835656867s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

Hes just trying to fud/troll. Ignore him, he enjoys this way more than you do and he likely knows he is wrong.

Try to authenticate a file without VIDT and see if you are able to. The ultimate test. I bet 100k that you can't. And that is the bottom line which matters in this argument.

Its funny how the FUD for this project has evolved. It used to be “its a scam”. Now that that has been definitively debunked, its “the token isnt needed”. Those discord trannies are really getting desperate.

Is tomorrow priced in?

Who knows... depends on magnitude of news. Big enough news could spread awareness much further than it currently is

No.

This is same narative substratum holders 2017 gaved me when I sad shit they trying to do -can't be done and they dont need token even if it could be done.

I hope you make money,
aCUALLY you will -maybe this shit goes 10x in bull,

but dont marry it

cos

TOKEN
NOT
NEEDED

Attached: 1512470591518s.jpg (250x196, 9K)

lmfao

>Try do transaction on iota tangle whitout miota
>you cant
>IOTA legit

Attached: 1514924091239s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

No idea. It depends what the announcement is. If they end up with a deal with the EU for verifiable digital passports this shit is going to the top of the charts. Thats probably not the case, but its within the realm of possibility while Jolanda ter Maten is on the board of advisors.
>tl;dr: there is no way to know what the value of tomorrows announcement is until its announced

They wrote an entire paper on the functions the token serves. Did you read it?

I see what you mean. Someone can build a file authentication solution just like V-ID which doesn't need a token. But if V-ID decides that their platform uses a token and that clients use it and doesn't cause friction for them, and adoption continues and everyone uses the token, than why not? As price goes up validation cost in VIDT lowers so the amount of money the team spends on buy backs will always remain at a fairly constant % relative to their quarterly revenue. With increased clients and higher prices they sell more clients smaller amounts of tokens so the amount of money they spend on buy backs stays proportionally the same. If they are comfy with that assessment then it can continue.

YES I DID

TOKEN
NOT
NEEDED

You do realise 12312321 projects wrote "tokenomics section" in witepaper and it does not make it legit?

Attached: 1512324628722s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

Again, contact V-ID. Become a client and tell them you want to validate but you dont want tokens in your wallet.

Guess what? it not work.

What is their tokenomics policy then? What reasons do they give for why the token is needed and why are they not valid?

Holy fuck imagine if that would be the announcement.

Bingo!

>Someone can build a file authentication solution just like V-ID which doesn't need a token
now google what big corporate players are making same product (cos dont get me wrong its good idea I agree)

>But if V-ID decides that their platform uses a token and that clients use it and doesn't cause friction for them, and adoption continues and everyone uses the token, than why not? As price goes up validation cost in VIDT lowers so the amount of money the team spends on buy backs will always remain at a fairly constant % relative to their quarterly revenue. With increased clients and higher prices they sell more clients smaller amounts of tokens so the amount of money they spend on buy backs stays proportionally the same. If they are comfy with that assessment then it can continue

And why would you complicate this stuff whan you can just pay in eth native to rc20??

cos "muh" friction?
cos "streamlined adoption"

Or so they can make money?

In 2017 vitalik sad Raiden is awsome idea and offered team 30 mil to make it eth native but they chosed TOKEN NEEDED path..

Shitcoin tekonomics where born on global scale

If you like ideas buy ETH its shit that enables all of this

If you want to make quick buck gl seeing how they sold story to random anons it will go up

Just remember to sell bro

Gl.

Attached: 1515769378968.jpg (640x480, 48K)

But the friction only comes into play if the client needs to worry about the tokens, which in V-ID's case, they dont even need to know that the tokens are used. The team has set up automated API processes for handling the token conversion to BTC, eth, etc to pay indexing fees, they dont even need to worry about any of it.

I agree that a token CAN make shit uselessly complicated but if implemented in a behind the scenes, automated way, then it can be as seamless as anything else.

The token and associated wallet its sent from are used for payment and identification. The value of the token is directly related to the value of the information being secured. If this makes it into government documents, that is a lot.

But its not needed for product to function only for them and early adopters (you) make money.

Eth need gas to function right?

Let me ask you this:

Can you imagine world where people use verifiable digital passports powerd by shitcoin pajet traders in background?

Gtg gl with V-ID

Attached: 1542640410968.jpg (500x461, 117K)

*HOOOOONK*

I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! "Bang!" *flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!! Closer...

VIDT holders are stupid and think this is more than a cashgrab!

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKKKKK*

*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: 345345367567.jpg (400x400, 22K)

My ties HAHAHA

U guys sound like 2019 fresh meet in space listen to based user

Token being traded has zero relevance to the process used to index sensitive data in the most secure blockchains. The token serves KYC and tc fee function in the background. Clients and users don't even need to know about it.

Got a bag yesterday before this pump, what should be my sell price?

Selling my initial at ICO price. Then hodling rest for bull market

What was ICO price in vits? Thanks.

This has no use case

Every single organization stands to gain by authenticating their digital assets. Absomutw brainlet.

0.20-0.40 was done in 2 phases

.20-.40 ico price
Lol.. troll

Delusional...V-ID cucks may as well be linkies at this point

Ok bud. What pajeet vapor ware are you holding?