He still doesn't own XRP

>he still doesn't own XRP

It's like you faggots like to be poor or something. See the fucking writing on the wall Jow Forums. Big things are coming soon..

Attached: ripple-xrp-coinsph.jpg (1024x576, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smartereum.com/49817/is-ethereum-a-security-is-xrp-a-security-sec-may-be-at-verge-of-declaring-the-xrp-security-status-as-they-hire-crypto-securities-advisor-xrp-news-today-xrp-sec-saga-ethereum-sec-saga/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

premined scam

Oh yea? Soon? Been hearing that for 2 years.

you faggots need to come up with better FUD. it's getting rather old now

Hi Aarav, would you like to elaborate?

>Can't even break 40 cent barrier while other cryptos moon

It hurts

soon

Suck my fucking dick

>same broken record fud on Jow Forums
>same broken record moon normies
Why did I ever go so deep in on XRP?

My XRP bags are heavy.

Attached: 1543098576010.png (830x738, 1.08M)

10,000 XRP chad here. ripple will be the first trillion dollar marketcap.

Attached: 1547335326546.png (1000x1000, 149K)

Soon my eye friend.

Good goyz. Keep buying Jed's bags.

I’m holding a couple so I hope you are right

Listen I genuinely care about
Your well-being and I will tell you the truth about ripple. I
bought 4000€ of
It in early 2017 and I sold the top + swing trading, I made a fuck load of money and
Now it’s over

Bro 10/20 k ripple you could buy with 50 dollars or so lol stay away.. buy link Justin look at the motherfucking
Chart

False flag fud.
No one gives a shit what you did or when you did it.

if you own XRP you are objectively a subhuman nigger or spic with sub 90 IQ
>worthless 41 billion supply kike scam coin that's never replacing swift or working with them

hello npc #2135

I see your thought processes havn't evolved in the past two years of crypto
>you're running an outdated algorithm in your head

Fpbp

see

Remittance market is 600 Billion per Year
XRP captures 10% of it
XRP worth 60 Billion per year

Does it for 10 years
XRP worth 600 billion / 100 billion xrp = 6 dollars per XRP

19x your money from current price

u might as well buy bnb, at least that has more growth as a centralised shitcoin vs this centralised shitcoin

>XRP will never be on coinbase because it's a security

XRP now on coinbase because it's not a security

30 out of the top 50 cryptos are 100% premined
ethereum is 70% premined
really makes me think

i mean 2 years ago they were right
highest profits in 2017 out of any other top 100 coin hodl is a meme dont be stupid sell the top

10,000 XRP chad. hahahahah.

>3grand

>chad

hahahahahhah

this...

even the largest bank in the US doesn't give a piece of shit.

hot damn. idiots don't even know the difference between xrapid and xcurrent..

look at how many banks are using xrapid.

hahahahah

>XRP will NEVER be on coinbase
it's on coinbase

>XRP is a security!!!!!!
it's definately not a security

>ITS A PREMINED SCAM
it's a top-tier technology with transfer times much less than buttcoin

>BANK WILL NEVER USE IT!!!!!!
they're already using xCurrent, and banks dont need to use them. Remittance providers would be enough to spike the price.

Protip: Big banks hate XRP. They make tons of money bullying the smaller banks. It's the small banks who will use xrp first.

you forgot

> xrp will never go above 1 dollar

oh yeah, also
>ITS CENTRALIZED
well, 50% of the ledger is owned by Ripple. But the ledger itself is decentralized node-wise. So they own a big portion of a decentralized network.

like whales on the bitcoin network

>not a security
smartereum.com/49817/is-ethereum-a-security-is-xrp-a-security-sec-may-be-at-verge-of-declaring-the-xrp-security-status-as-they-hire-crypto-securities-advisor-xrp-news-today-xrp-sec-saga-ethereum-sec-saga/

feel free to look at jewgle results "is xrp a secuirty?" and all fresh results from 2019 with everyone saying while it hasn't been labeled one yet it's likely going to be.

XRP Labs can print as many tokens as they wish.

a security entitles the holder to a portion of the profits of the company.

XRP gives no rights to the profits of the company Ripple.

It's very simple law.

I fell for this meme of a coin back in late 2017. Made a bit because everything mooned but the tech isn't going anywhere.

your supporting evidence is overwhelming

Lmao imagine being this guy

it's like you enjoy being poor

Literal scam token

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24-21-44-10~2.png (1437x1142, 187K)

woah? Kyle Forkey said that? well fuck me ripples done.

>soon

you can't teach stupid.
and i'm talking about you.

like another user in this thread already said. xrp shills have been claiming something big is coming for over 2 years. anyone remember 589 eoy garbage? nothing has happened and xrp will never take off if bitcoin doesn't go up in value. btc is the only coin that matters and if you can't see that by now then you are too new to get it.

The person pointing this out may be a faggot, but what he is saying is true.
XRP token has nothing to do with their bank deals, it literally just funds their business as they dump it relentlessly.

>11 posts later
>still shilling for a shitcoin
Lmao bro go get some rope, you know this place knows better than to buy a scam

you do know that every month a drip of xrp becomes available for ripple to sell.

And you do know that the majority of what becomes available to sell, the put back into escrow.

They're not dumping 100% it. They're selling just enough (like 5%) to fund their expansions

This is a literal nobody. Check his CV.

>BINGO

Lol. This place knows better than to buy a scam!?

You better fucking be ironic as allanis morrisette you chode smoker

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
>chainlink
>bitcoin forks
>BAT
>Fucking everything other than BTC and XRP

XRP is a scam like 99.9% of coins but it will do well in the next 1-2 years. When BTC goes past 10k and starts to test 20k that's when idiots will flock to crypto again. XRP is going to be the easiest alt to onboard all the moon boys. Not only is it on cuckbase but there's a new app that just came out that lets anyone buy XRP with fiat. Do you see millennials and zoomers buying 0.1 BTC or 250XRP foe the same price of $1000?

Attached: 1548409012009.png (1450x1290, 2.61M)

LOL okay you know nothing about the tokenomics of this shit coin that literally isn’t necessary. Good luck pal

Lmao xrp shills triggered by a tweet

>fixed 100B supply
>increasing demand due to superior technology
>big boy corporate connections

bruh

you need atleast 1000 XRP to use the wallet

None of this moves the price without BTC and general market moon sentiment

of course we're still in speculation phase.
next is utility phase. that's where XRP will do very well.

>When BTC goes past 10k and starts to test 20k that's when idiots will flock to crypto again.
fucking doubt it, that literally already happened and all those idiots got fucking burned, fool me once etc etc

R3

Old fag here.

I used to "mine" Ripple when they were giving it for free using "computing for good", basically I was "renting" my Intel Core 2 Duo power to cure cancer or some shit and they gave you Ripple as reward.

Buying this jew scam at $0.3 is the most retarded thing than any human being could do.
Ripple price was like $0.006 more or less back then, if you missed that price move on.

What we learn from history is that we don't learn from history.

XRP is in an extremely bullish Gartley pattern

20 000 0 00 0 0 00 0 00 0 00 00 00 0 0

>it was cheap in the past
>it's expensive now

classic anchoring heuristc

>feel free to look at jewgle results "is xrp a secuirty?" and all fresh results from 2019 with everyone saying while it hasn't been labeled one yet it's likely going to be.
Confirmation bias. Everyone who hates Ripple/XRP is pushing the security narrative because it suits their interests. Whether the argument makes any sense isn't something they worry about.

>XRP Labs can print as many tokens as they wish.
Who is XRP Labs and how do they print?

>xrp shills have been claiming something big is coming for over 2 years. anyone remember 589 eoy garbage?
Those people are idiotic, but is it really any different than claiming bitcoin is going to $1m?

>XRP token has nothing to do with their bank deals, it literally just funds their business as they dump it relentlessly.
Do you know how much they "dump"? Do you know how much bitcoin miners dump? Take a guess which is larger (by an order of magnitude).

>you need atleast 1000 XRP to use the wallet
You only need 20 XRP to activate a wallet.

>adoption meme

Granted XRP is probably the only coin gaining real 'adoption' outside of BTC. Nobody is using these coins outside of gimmicky sites that let you pay for bills and some random shit like phone credits.
Maybe in 10-15 years.

Nothing has changed. A new set of idiots are going to buy because FOMO. Not many people bought the top last time. This time the last top becomes the beginning of the bull market. That means XRP is going to 200k sats or $3 at least.

Obviously you'll do much better gambling on small caps like LINK or holochain but you also have to carry the risk of them losing relevance by the time the bull market comes. With XRP you know this thing is tied to BTC and you will see similar or better gains.

!!!!

Attached: download.jpg (181x279, 7K)

i love you

Both of you gimme a break. The fudder first: it is most definitely NOT a scam. This fud is just lazy. Ripple is working its absolute hardest to make XRP work, and as a technology it's actually quite good minus its heavy centralization at the moment. That may change. But by extension of their effort, its being "premined" means very little. They would *never* devalue their holdings by dumping any amount that would affect the price--- this isn't fucking Stellar with Jed McCaleb. hence their contractual asset freezing. And you want to talk about "fair distribution" that's missing from premined currencies? POW either favors those who have enough wealth to own huge chunks of hash power from the beginning or it creates those consolidations of wealth and hash power very quickly. Their is no fair or dispersive distribution to POW mined currencies--- it consolidates and grows power/wealth. Frankly I'd rather have a group of people with interest in the success of the project actively figuring out how best to strategically or fairly distribute the currency.

And OP: XRP is fucking fintech that was never intended for retail users. It is NOT a store of wealth like BTC, it is not meant to be held and therefore it will not become scarce or valuable aside from speculation. There is no need for a very high price because it is only meant to transfer wealth. If a bank transfers 10 million dollars, whether XRP is 10c or $10, the end result is that 10 million dollars was transferred. The only case for XRP to have a marginally higher price is so that smaller amounts of XRP need be moved in huge $ transfer, upsetting the market less and increasing liquidity at exchanges. Not to mention that its current partnerships are actually vapor when you look closely. Companies jumping on the blockchain buzzwagon, using it to send piddly amounts of $, or best yet, not even using the XRP token. Besides, when Chainlink is properly implemented XRP will be unnecessary.

Attached: 1548608303782.jpg (207x250, 6K)

You seem informed. But to assume that Chainlink will make XRP obsolete is naive at best.

XRP will be the go-to for cross boarder transactions at minimum and have other use cases such as mmorpg economies and microtransactions because of its speed.

Chainlink is a fairy tale ran by a fat russian.

XRP has 300 world class engineers and connections out the ass. Big money wants to deal with professionals not link marines.

Additionally, voume and user-base is essential. XRP is listed on all the major exchanges, has like 1000x more volume than chainlink, and is signing 4 new users for xcurrent a week which bodes well for rapid.

That was actually a very reasonable and intelligent post, but then you had to go and fuck it all up by mentioning chainlink in the very last sentence.

Attached: 1543069048540.jpg (638x486, 32K)

see
It was a very well reasoned post until he slapped his dick at the end

22$ EOY

Attached: 56528.png (1785x657, 212K)

prices don't go up forever man. gotta be smarter than a linear extrapolation - even worse, an exponential extrapolation.

you'll learn or you'll get killed in the market until you learn

God this is so dumb

Attached: brainlet3.png (680x1046, 181K)

Lol $22. You sound like another brain dead normie. XRP to $20k in 2022!!!

I saw that on tradingview.com too. The guy is a whacko. XRP might hit $20 but only because BTC hitting over 100k