How was your guys Coachella ?

How did you guys like Coachella this year ?

Attached: 215512_3602448142373_1981046374_n.jpg (717x960, 91K)

good thanks

When I die, I'm going to end up in a never ending Coachella. That will be my hell.

was fucking great man, PLUR on!

Kek. What festival would be your heaven? Must be a festival.

Not bad played Sahara tent

what is coachella

didnt go but preparing for tomorrowland and burnin man
cannot fuckin wait

Really ? That bad ? You should just take the shuttle next time. Also what festival do you like ? Also you should fuck bitches, that always is a good time.

sweet, I love Sahara tent. Any clues to your identity ?

you're kidding right ?

Tomorrow Land looks like it sucks, but Burning man is on my list. Also Ibiza.

This is probably the worst thread on biz right now. And that's not an easy feat.

normalfags get excited for the strangest things

im an autist but festivals in good weather + drugs are always a great experience

this

Attached: 1524087535454.png (657x527, 34K)

Literally the absolute worst thread talking about the most bottom barrel normie festival in existence. I really can’t stand the music scene, man.

My buddy went, not really my scene as I’m slowing down and prefer to do drugs in private these days

imagine being this square, holy shit

Attached: file.png (717x960, 1.42M)

I never understood festivals. You are squished in with these random sweaty people who probably haven't showered for days since they are all in tents and then the music blasts on you. Then everybody is like "yeaaah woohooo yeaaaa". I could understand going as a VIP where you have more space and food and drinks while fucking drugged up bitches(most of them look disgusting tho). Going around the festival buying food and then chilling at the beach while the music is far enough to not rip your eardrums is the way to go.

FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

those girls are gross.

BM is the one I have yet to play/ attend
Major bucket list

And no clues user sorry bub, but Know im here

Both of them are boys.

>coachella

pfft

wake me up when the next Fyre Festival comes around

i hope they are for their own sake

>attending Coachella in the year of our lord

Attached: 1555172511719s.jpg (87x125, 2K)

is it just me or are white women getting uglier? i remember back in the 90s they were hot. now i see these gen z girls and i want to vomit.

Attached: d3e.png (672x787, 964K)

Burning Man got coopted by a bunch of rich glampers. Festivals are garbage all around these days.

VIP area is fucking boring m8, a friend of mine worked at an EDM festival and I got in all VIP areas and backstage for free with him but being so far away from the crowd it's like watching a youtube video. I love being at the center close to the stage, if you're somewhat openminded you can have so many fun interactions with the people there also the sound and vibe is great there.

xenoestrogens hit them too. They either turn into big titty models or mutants.

No point to being close to the stage at an EDM concert. Watching the dude pumping his fist and occasional fiddling with sliders isn't exactly riveting entertainment. Whole deal is to be in the crowd with the writhing sloots.

Yeah sorry I meant like in the front quarter of the crowd, you're right first row is pretty awkward

Playboy Jazz Festival

Attached: D6EDACE4-548E-4D84-906E-56F87FA2C705.jpg (800x534, 607K)

>going to a degenerate zoomer festival over the Riggins rodeo

not going to make.

This. Burning man is a bunch of rich fags thinking they are earthy or some shit. Pussies don't even candy flip these days

>people act like this in real life without trying 24/7 for their whole life
if I tried to act like this for even an hour, I would kms

3,-,-,-.
just 3 - all night - sloppy - continuous - slick and tight - tongue fucking and tongue kissing - filling her pussy with cock and semen - fucking her ass nice and slow in the shower - fuckinh her pussy again after a short nap - reverse cowgirl and one leg up sideways pumoibg.
>mmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaasssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnggggggggggg

pls stop there are linkies here

>4 - FAT
>2 - Pussy Tattoo - seriously user?
>1 - LARD
the only acceptable answer is three. bottom lip kissing and ass grabbing, cock throbbing and pussy pounding, face sitting and cock gobbling - cheek spreading and thumb sinking - pussy squirting and semen spurting
>aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

I live in La Quinta next to the polo grounds. If you guys need a place to stay I’m charging 500 link a night.

I’ve got a 3 bed 2 bath house off Madison ave. HMU

Is fuck the one on the far left.

The braces did it for me.

hmmmmmmm

the most normie shit u ever seen

Kek