Mfw the legendary BearWolf is vindicated (AGAIN)

The absolute STATE of scAMBrosus mainnet
>mfw Scamsetti claimed AMB-NET was launched and running for months with paying clients
>mfw scAMBrosus explorer shows genesis block was created 2 (TWO) days ago
The all-knowing BearWolf will even spoonfeed math-challenged AMBlets
37000 blocks * (5 sec/block) * (1min/60sec) * (1hr/60min) * (1day/24hr) = ~2 days
>explorer.ambrosus.com/
OMEGA
FUCKING
KEK
How many times did I repeat?
NO BIG PARTNERSHIPS
NO BIG BUNDLES
NO MIGROS, NESTLE, TUV SUD, ASTRAZENECA, CARGILL, GSK
NEVER EVER
NEVER FUCKING EVER
>mfw
>MFW
>MY ABSOLUTELY VINDICATED FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1448258402032.jpg (249x211, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=410446492
explorer.ambrosus.com/bundles
warosu.org/biz/thread/8552640
warosu.org/biz/thread/8552640#p8555832
explorer.ambrosus.com/addresses/0xd8B18910973699B3A5959230e89d72843BB3907F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bear faggot is back
HEIL HONKLER
AND FUCK JANNIES

Haha based deranged autist

All praise the lord, the king, Nay the One Above All

Lol this is autism at its best. Amb is a scam

Attached: _.png (1442x694, 101K)

Bump for his lordship

My nigga! Always a blessing for you to take time out of catching salmons and chasing hikers to stop by and RED PILL us on Scamsetti.

WHERE ARE THE BUNDLE NUMBERS?

>no bundle numbers
>no partnerships
>team token unlock is MONDAY

Hmmmmmmmmm.... it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what’s gonna happen. I gotta give them credit, this was an amazingly smooth exit scam.

Why did they remove bundles completely ? It was on test net before even though it only showed 1 bundle

Exactly!!!!! That’s a good question user. Ask on tg and I’m sure you will be banned. It’s amazing how much gypsy shit they pull. I already reported them to the sec, the fbi and Interpol. I hope the holders take these fuckers to court. Open shut case.

I bet ambrosus contracted smart security systems for some work at an ridiculously high price to “wash” the ico funds for when they finish the exit scam.

What is smart security systems?

It’s a company founded by Meyer (the guy who claims vechain name in Switzerland) and versetti. They crowdfunded a bunch of money for ultrasonic IoT yada yada. The site no longer exists and Meyer and versetti exit scammed the investors.

They then held the ico for Ambrosus. Smart security systems literally uses the same fucking icon as their trademark.

thanks. just bought 100k

Vechain is doing big things while these Chechnyian fucks are scamming.

I really missed your threads. No sarcasm. Post often again please.

Down it goes. Where it stops? Let’s see Tuesday after the team dumps and starts their next exit scam.

The all mighty bearwolf keeps getting vindicated. Vechain today at their conference said they will start tracking beef as well. I heard ambrosus lost nds. Maybe they are dealing with vechain now.

Ambrosus lost the Korean beef????

Who remember versetti specifically saying partners and bundle numbers will be available for all to see when public mainnet launches? Because I do. Fuck that lying gypsy.

That’s word on the street user. I’m sure nds got tired of waiting around and getting lied to.

Too much drama around amb with all the vechain bullshit ect.

>tfw when one time i swing traded AMB
phew, boys

Bearwolf was right. This was the worst proper investment I ever made too.
I mean don't get me wrong I swung trade shitcoins and leveraged shit on Bitmex before for quick gambles, but I never made a truly bad long term investment until Ambrosus. Everything Bearwolf said is true, he was most likely an insider.

This thing was hyped up as being ahead of vechain and non-chinky but in the end it was the same scammy shit as any other vaporware ICO. If not worse. AMB never even got a mainnet pump. REQ was better than this shit, they were incompetent but at least they tried. Of course the AMB-NET wasn't even launched until now. I mean fuck, it's not even news to me, this doesn't surprise me for a second. Nobody ever got onboarded to it ever, so how could it even be decentralized? Who was running it and using it? Of course there was no fucking AMB-NET.
Lol@ no bundle numbers even after mainnet though. I mean fuck, nigger. Mainnet explorer with no bundles what is the unironic point? Like fucking why? It's like a youtube video with disabled comments and likes. If you can already see individual transactions why hide the overall numbers except to keep investors in the dark? Glad I got out of this shit but I feel bad for anyone holding.

It’s dead too user. Literally 10 transactions a day and all bullshit. Fuck these niggers. I lost money on this months ago, but I’m happy I got out and moved on.

CHECHNYIAN SCAM

I'm new to this coin, is AMB really a scam? There's 36 people in the team and 11 job openings, looks kinda legit to me

The job openings are just a way of how they are “washing” the ico money, besides overpaying contractors who are shell companies.

The “employees” are not actually doing work. It’s an agreement to pay them in amb and for them to give a certain percentage 50% or so back to amb when they can sell on Monday. They get paid to do no work, and amb has access to the ico money on bases of “paying employees and contractors”

One of the most based and redpilled posts on biz. This is how deep the scam goes. They are trying to legally cover their ass after they exit scam.

I don't know if is true but they have been hiring and firing for months. It's not a sign they are working, it's more like they are bleeding employees and there is something wrong with management.

Versetti is cancer. I feel bad for vlad t. He wasted 2 years of his budding career to work on this scam. I’m sure Meyer and versetti will take all his shit and start their 3rd “startup”

The internet stores all info. Click the website link. That was scam #1. Attached is actually the logo for smart security systems. Does it look familiar user?

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=410446492

Attached: CF0EFB54-F50F-4282-8A05-88E1A5188D05.png (200x200, 11K)

My fucking a. I’m WOKE from this revelation.

Stay woke user. I hope these guys see the inside of a jail cell. An user posted a couple months ago that he has a notebook full of all the lies and screen caps. I have a feeling they fucked with the wrong user if he’s serious.

The vast majority of shill posts on here are from a guy named baeshoor on the telegram. It’s cringe as fuck.

Is this baeshoor a team member?

I assume so user. We know who Kevin is, but I’m pretty sure baeshoor is a team member

It’s also fairly common that versetti posts under “Kate” on the tg. I’m banned so I can’t keep up any more. I got banned for asking simple questions about the project. They are a legitimate cult
>have faith
>trust the team
I’m not looking for Jesus, I’m tryna make fucking money.

All this FUD in here is hilarious, please keep going I need another node

Kek. That mainnet is really popping off right user?

Keeps dumping

You know.. There are limits to DCA’ing. I hope you stay sane

You assume I have been DCA'ing. I am just now buying.

You said “another node” but anyways congratulations to you. You might only lose 40 percent instead of 90 or more

scambrosus was an obvious scam since day one. You could tell just by the team, the NAME and the obvious fake partnerships. Hope they end up in jail for fraud.

The $1000 of Ambrosus I had in 2018 is at this moment in time worth $53.

This is really fucked up. But go take a look in their TG. Delusion is next level and they are toxic af

Sorry anons amb was ALWAYS an obvious scam. Always. If you bought it you need to seriously reconsider your scam spotting ability.
I have to say I'm surprised by bear wolf, I thought he was a reverse shill but I guess he was just an unbelievably based user

Wait people stayed in this coin after the lies about the dropshipped minicomputers?

Lol obvious scam

whats the story behind this

Baeshoor is a deluded bagholder

Baeshoor, Bungus bunny, Olleh, Kevin and Connor. Go take a look in their tg

All knowing bearwolf I know for months now that AMB is a shitshow so this doesn't come as a surprise. Those cultists Beashoor and other massive faggots keep blamming one of OriginTrail tg groups for everything bad that is being said on 4chins about them, yet they fail to realize how they are getting scammed and that basically every piece of FUD is factual and true.

Attached: 1549396394957.jpg (698x629, 142K)

Hahahahahaha look at this exit scam... Scambrosus going down !

hiding the bundle numbers so it’s not a classified as a security

Ya ok amb team.....so full of shit

359 transactions over 2-3 days. Vechain has this shit btfo’d

Total scam. delisting from binance soon, ambrosus rekt

I hate to say this....but bearwolf was right

Mrbearwolf

Please come back and redpill us some more!!!

Bump for MrBearWolf

The team tokens unlock Monday the 22nd

Tick tock!!!!!

PLEASE someone needs to cap the TG channels of AMB and save them. This will make history.. And I'm banned unfortunately

Exit scam in progess!! Hahahaha

Lol so much this, someone do it

Bruhs, I hate to say it, but I been tracking the node wallets and there are def a good amount of bundles on the network.

Looks like some nodes made 150usd per day, there is a real productive node #3 on the explorer that made 134usd in 1 hour.

ALLOW ME TO REPEAT. YEARLY, MONTHLY, WEEKLY, DAILY, HOURLY, MINUTELY FUCKING REMINDER
NO PRICE ACTION FOR AMBLETS THIS MONTH, NEXT MONTH, NEXT YEAR, NEXT DECADE, NEXT CENTURY, OR EVER
NEVER EVER
NEVER FUCKING EVER
>mfw scAMBrosus failed its marketing campaign after stealing Vechain euro trademark
>mfw scAMBrosus failed its marketing campaign of mainnet countdown
>mfw those were all last ditch efforts to pump price before token unlock
>mfw remaining AMBlets will neck themselves this coming week
>mfw
:)
>MFW
:^)
>MY FUCKING WHEELS

Attached: 1491467278999.png (249x211, 97K)

My nigga, I was on your side. I flip flopped. I’m looking at these node wallets and they getting paid for bundles. There are a decent amount so far on the network. This one node has been productive as fuck. 140usd in a little over 1 hour.

Attached: 41A7B82E-3C99-4E50-9826-63AF4E76992A.png (750x1334, 253K)

How exactly will you convert Amb rewards to fiat?

You use the amb bridge to convert it from native amb to the erc20 amb and than cash out as your normally would any erc20 token.

Doesn’t that mean node holders keep selling?

Why would they sell, especially if they think amb will rocket in value.?

Even if they do sell, clients need amb to pay for bundles. It’s a eco system.

You poor retard of a fat fuck.

He’s a marketing tool from ambrosus and always has been. It’s mostly Katerina who posts under mbw.

Silence, you can't fool the all-knowing BearWolf
>mfw AMBlet thinks nodes are receiving legitimate rewards
>mfw AMBlet doesn't realize there are no Hermes nodes installed
>mfw AMBlet doesn't realize that means there are no clients generating bundles
>mfw AMBlet doesn't realize only Ambrosus owned Apollo nodes are on the network
>mfw AMBlet doesn't realize Ambrosus is scamming people with fake bundle rewards
>mfw AMBlets are hoping to get a share of imaginary bundles (which are just heartbeat bundles from scAMBrosus)
>mfw AMBlets are forgetting all of the vindicated BearWolf's warnings
>mfw even Ambrosus explorer shows zero bundles
explorer.ambrosus.com/bundles
>mfw this shAMBlet has been EXPOSED
>mfw
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELINGS WHEN

Attached: 1521149466244.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Thanks for posting the bundle link Katerina! FYI there are Hermes nodes being ran by big clients as we speak.

Just sold my 100k stack though, thanks for the info.

just stfu dude

Attached: jjjk.png (671x279, 44K)

Nice photoshop, AMBlet

Attached: 1521306305081.gif (361x365, 54K)

yea lol. just own it fag

warosu.org/biz/thread/8552640

>he thinks there are no oldfags left on this board

Hey Katerina, when are you guys gonna make the bundles public? My bad math might be off, but I’m fairly impressed with what I’m calculating.

Damn user, that thread goes deep.

I do believe amb has some type of deal with gsk and astrozenica due to these new eu regulations. I’m 100% confident they did pocs for both. Not if they pocs were a success, who knows.

inb4 "Fake archive"

warosu.org/biz/thread/8552640#p8555832

it's amazing that people still listen to this faggot, why does Jow Forums latch on to namefags and tripfags like bearwolf and capslock

You anons seem og. Eoy price prediction?

Fake.. We aren't buying this piece of shit exitscam

What does it mean? explorer.ambrosus.com/addresses/0xd8B18910973699B3A5959230e89d72843BB3907F

Those are all nodes transferring their amb to get onborded.

not really sure, it all comes down to how many partnerships and if the coin is actually being used. I don't have the confidence I had in it last year but a node is only $600 so I don't see the point in selling. If it's successful than during the next bull I think we'd hit $2b which would be a x250. If it's not successful then you lose $600.
All I know is it's weird that Jow Forums puts so much effort into fudding a coin with a MC of only $8m
try harder faggot, go on any archive and you'll see the post. Why would a tripfag fud a low MC coin almost every single day for more than a year. dozens of shitcoins are posted on Jow Forums every day and are almost completely ignored.

Friendly reminder that amb sold 7million usd worth of amb from their devpool wallet over the past 110 days to clients for use on amb.net

7 MILLION

AMB delusional holders trying to damage control by spamming. Please, it's just getting worse by spamming threads here.
Everyone know it's a scam and Vechain will sue..

Btw how is the pump going? I only see red when checking CMC. It was 11mil mcap just a few weeks ago? HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1551454605019.gif (511x512, 105K)

Nobody knows about this coin outside of biz

And 99% of biz faggots believe the fud. Once word gets you, you’ll see the biggest pump you’ve ever seen

SOON
O
O
N

Attached: 74AE7C56-C380-4ECF-8EBA-84634317BB1A.jpg (778x518, 138K)

Honkkk

DROUGHT INSURANCE

Attached: FB72951B-C0CE-4D22-A495-BFA7F8FA2ED3.jpg (1705x744, 158K)

>VECHAIN IS GONNA SUE
>"VeChain is denied TM by EU courts"
>HOW DOES ANGEL KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Based and honkpilled

Vechain can’t do shit. Their application for the Eu was

DENIED

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins.

Attached: ffdc7485181df70050c7151a4d11.jpg (1041x1280, 355K)

Has anybody calculated how many bundles there are?

I’m wondering the same

It says 0

Attached: 7988F8E2-A8B7-4370-A72E-999DFAEC094B.jpg (1242x1967, 1.43M)

0 of course. Hermes nodes hasn't been onboard yet.

Bump for MrBearWolf