FUD this

FUD this

Attached: Lition_icon_secondary-01.png (3750x3750, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@richardlohwasser/lition-trading-starts-on-bibox-and-idex-with-1-million-lit-giveaway-639e7298d52e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shite

All I can say is that if you are not buying LIT, you are doing it wrong. This is the time to make a life changing money. I said this when HOLO was listed (now ?140million in market cap) and now that LIT is listed (5million in mcap). Open your eyes.

delete and accumulate if you are this confident. i am doing the same

long term good
short term it will dump

Testnet all year...

short term good
mid term bad
long term who cares?

Enjoy being dumped by 2x ICO fags in a bear market

>he doesnt know

i know at least 2 discord groups shilling this to biz. I will only warn you guys just this once.

>believing into merkelmans.

Shilled on biz. should be a good indicator that it's to late, to get in.

Only 5 out of the 500 people that bought into the ICO moved their coins or sold them. The rest are holding on bibox and will collect a split of the 1 mil airdrop that will be divided up as a reward for holders. A shitload of tokens are locked for something like 90 days too.
There's probably only around 7 million of the 25 million that are actually in circulation. Only people really selling here are day traders who got in cheap yesterday and are looking for a quick flip. If you think 2x is gonna cause a dump you're not very smart. Shit like LTO went 10x, VIDT too. Its gonna retrace here and there but its gonna get to a 10 mil market cap very easily and soon, look how thin the sell side is on IDEX

It's gonna make you so rich you'll become very arrogant and you will probably lose some friends who say "you've changed, user. the money changed you for the worse!".

Nice info to know. Curious do you know when that 1 mil airdrop will be? Can they withdraw right afterwards?

Not sure, I think the snapshot is the 22nd..More info here - medium.com/@richardlohwasser/lition-trading-starts-on-bibox-and-idex-with-1-million-lit-giveaway-639e7298d52e

Pump and dump coin of the moment, this morning was the start of their coordinated Jow Forums shill campaign. Generally if you get in on these in the first 24 hours of heavy shilling you can just leave a limit sell @ 2-3x your buy-in and it'll fill within a week. Just keep an eye out and if the threads suddenly all vanish from the Jow Forums catalog, abandon ship immediately.

Don't go big because you can't go big on these illiquid shitcoins without spiking the price, so drop in 5 ETH max and just let it percolate. Don't even watch the charts, they'll bounce up and down 10% every other minute and spook you.

Very based advice

It’s been more than 48 hours since I’ve heard about it. Only in because of SAP’s sheer dominance irl.

And it's dead Jim. Now the race begins grab your popcorns niggas.

Hasn't even started
Look at the chart.
Accumulating prior to the next leg up.

People who are missing this should really consider what the fuck they are doing in this bear market

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 9.33.01 PM.png (1424x742, 227K)

Lol
>dead
Great fud!!!

This guy gets it. Notice how all LTO and FTM threads disappeared at the same time, for example