$10,000

coindesk.com/ey-nightfall-ethereum-enterprise-public-blockchain

media.consensys.net/forbes-releases-top-50-billion-dollar-companies-exploring-blockchain-over-half-are-working-with-d4f9e44f144d

Attached: 59210521.jpg (2400x1800, 375K)

Priced in

>t.sold the bottom

>$10,000
I have $140,000 yay!

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: ethbtc.png (2164x1351, 174K)

The cope with this faggot right here. Seriously imagine not buying ETH at a few bucks, I know I did because I'm not retarded!

yep. when eth goes to 10k cboe will release eth futures and tame it like they did btc

My body is ready

Great. I'll take my $1.25MM thank you very much. Wait, what do you mean this is pure and complete speculation involving a "possible" far-future event?

Eth is a shitcoin

> Eth is the only crypto adopted by enterprises

>pls sir buy my bags

Attached: danlarimirseesyou.jpg (540x960, 444K)

investing in Ethereum is like investing in internet related companies in the really early 90s. We're talkin 28.8k modems

Yeah, we'll see. I hope you're right, because I'm sick of being in the fucking red with this shit and I'm sick of being a wagey.

Yeah, it's like investing in AOL or pets.com

It's like buying CSCO at 0.1 USD per share

Lol, and pajeetcoin and chinky platform 2.0 are the future

is 73 enough to make it and never wagecuck again? Also have 1 BTC, shitcoins,
total portfolio: $60k

That's an asston of shitcoins if you're at 60k with only 73 ETH ($12.6k) and 1 BTC ($5.3k).

I am adding more fiat- around 5k or so. Should I get to 100 ETH to make absolutely sure I make it even if shitcoins go to 0?

after they find out how shit ethereum is they'll flip to another blockchain. retard, they're years from implementing anything and they won't choose a coin pick a team like some crypto faggot moon child from leddit.
>but le network effect
kys no traction

either add 5k more to ETH or 5k to EOS (net you close to 1k and ride that june pump) dunno which i would do (im in a similar position as you)

Personally I'd go for 100+ ETH and 3+ BTC before adding on any further shitcoins. Priority to ETH over BTC.

any estimated staking income with 100 ETH?

Satoshi will sue vitalik and win

I love seeing comments like this, let’s me know we’re still early and idiots like this guy are still around lol
>mining rewards reduced by 30% a month ago
>PoS making legit progress (no this isnt a meme) it literally is
>Vitalik said he is surprised how fast development is going and if were to have guessed in 2017, he would not have thought how far development on sharding would have come
>MakerDAO just announced an s&p 500 synthetic peg similar to DAI (meaning the entire stock market will be tradeable on eth in a decentralised way very soon) - you can literally already trade an s&p 500 index on eth
>plasma and offchain shit also making very good progress
>WASM coming soon meaning you can create smart contracts in rust, c++ etc. (this wont be big if you arent a dev, but as a dev myself, let me tell you this is huge; majority of devs that go to eos, go there because they can use wasm).

I just hit 100 ETH myself - from what I’ve read it will be about ~3%

But most of the returns come from price increase (if at all) right? 3% when it reaches 10k sounds good

3% is 3%, that’s the magic of percentages. It’s not amazing, but tough to find that rate guaranteed these days (assuming you set your validators up correctly and don’t get slashed)

If you have 100 ETH staked, it will be 103 ETH by the end of the year. It has nothing to do with the fiat value.

I would have millions.

Bitcoin is shit. No this isn't tribalism. Everything else cannot compare to holding ether. Convert your shit bags to the right choice: ether.

I feel like it would be closest to investing in something like cisco

you're the idiot. it's just converting to PoS to try and remedy problems that have already been solved by blockchains which were built without those problems and don't have such a high market cap and autistic following. you can make way better gains off other projects but keep holding your bags that you bought at $1200 faggot

Wrong.
This is a global investment into an infrastructure, not a single jurisdictional company. The potential is enormous. It's not a limited, specific technology. Imagine if you could invest in the internet before and early after the Dot Com incident. General-purpose nature with a new asset is the obvious choice. Bitcoin is just another litecoin is just another dogecoin.

I'm just saying that it's closer to cisco than something like aol or pets.com if you had to compare it to a company that was around in the 90's. Right now Cisco makes like 3/4 of the routers that businesses use. You're right that there's nothing that it would be a completely fair comparison to.

Sorry, I meant to respond to the user you responded to.

3%? Shit man, I'm making 7.5% delegating tezos right now. Still on board for the ETH moon mission though.

ETH fags I’m a link fag. Is being all in Link a sin knowing we need ETH to launch us into outer space