Chicken Tendies

Attached: ten.jpg (2121x1414, 631K)

I’m a 35 year old man and I still secretly love these things.

For me...it's canes

for me its the big mac

Attached: 1535107411739.jpg (632x395, 276K)

Vegan NEET reporting in.

Attached: img_0485-1.jpg (1140x1268, 234K)

You spelt faggot wrong

i wish i had one near me but il make do with zaxbys. everyone says zaxbys is better

wtf is that?!
Get that garbage disgusting meat free filth out of this holy thread!

It's a significantly more humane alternative to actual chicken tendies, so it's infinitely more comfy and suitable to the NEET lifestyle.

>>alternative to chicken tendies
as in something OTHER THAN chicken tendies
as in NOT chicken tendies.
Garbage.

how do you order tendies if you want to avoid human contact?

Attached: 1554311295795.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

If you feed this particular brand to people who aren't aware that it's vegan, most people assume they're eating actual chicken tendies and love these. Most tendies\nuggets are pretty low in real chicken, anyway. It's a comfort food, and the essence of comfort is preserved, and even amplified by the moral purity of non-harm to chickens.

it should be advertised exactly what it is: a fried veggie stick. i could shit in a pot of chili and cover it with hot sauce, but that doesnt make it granddad's famous chili

drive through.

PDQ is the best hands down

Attached: tenders-meals-1.png (1236x895, 1.17M)

I grow my own

Attached: 20190418_074936.jpg (2560x1440, 1.27M)

>moral purity of non-harm to chickens
imagine being a fucking animalqueer, just kill yourself already and become the sacred cow you worship so

for me I eat goose but this one is my friend he comes and knocks on the window with his beak for me to give him apples, I have chicken tendies in the oven right now though

Attached: 754.jpg (530x530, 66K)

Attached: 753.jpg (530x530, 82K)

as far as vegan food goes, gardein is pretty good. especially these. it'll be a long time until they can make vegan tendies as good as spicy popeyes though

Gardein is now old news. There are vegan meats hitting the world in delicious force of fine, non treated, non sprayed quality. Everywhere the alternative will no longer be alternative. The standard will be disseminated far and wide. Lab grown meats are also an alternative which may appeal to some, but the plant derived options are tasting better than actual dead flesh.

DoorDash. Use the entire app and order food with zero human interaction.
You can leave special delivery instructions for your driver in the app. Just leave a not that says, "Just leave the food in front of my door and mark it as delivered in the app." You see when it's delivered in real time, so technically you could even tell him not to knock on your door because you'll just know it's out there.

Lol good stuff user

how's it taste?

why secretly? they're fucking delicious. period. doesn't matter what age you are.

Either use an app like GrubHub, UberEats, etc., drive-thru, or stop being such an autist. So many options.

Same

They're both good in their own way. Zax sauce and fries are way better

slaughtering chickens is more humane than keeping them in industrial farming conditions

If you eat anything but grass fed steak, salt, butter, and water, you are an animal to me and you can't change my superior apex mind.

based

are you implying that these are meant to be eaten only by kids? since when?

Disgusting rotting flesh of dead chicken. Congrats, user, you are retard.