Take the eggpill

youtube.com/watch?v=b2u_e2Esp-E
>cheapest protein source
>contains all nutrients necessary for life
>easy to make, easy to eat
>cholesterol is just a meme
Why aren't you taking the eggpill Jow Forums? You can even combo the eggpill with Gallon Of Milk A Day for increased body and financial gains.

Attached: egg.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>combo the eggpill with Gallon Of Milk
thanks user i was just about to go to sleep and you made my day

Attached: 1547728432089.jpg (450x450, 38K)

egg farts

Attached: 1542673211318.jpg (645x773, 125K)

Attached: 619ED11C-F2D3-4CBE-A372-C570D95B4D50.gif (429x311, 993K)

pretty sure my gf is in uncharted territory eating probably 30 eggs a week.

I don't believe you have a girlfriend.
Enjoy your possum.

Attached: images.jpg (635x483, 46K)

eggs give me terrible stomach acid. so does milk, meat, and fish.

t. vegan by proxy

Been taking the eggpill for years now, no regrets. Egg is truly the food of a patrician.

no joke thats what i eat and drink everyday..
raw milk tho

my chickens lay right into my mouth

I feel like this is more of a Jow Forums post but also based OP

I'm actually going to start keto soon. Fortunately I love eggs.

if you don't eat raw eggs, with the shell, you are literally a reverse trap and i want to cuddle wif u :0)

the state of amerimutts

Attached: 32143232.jpg (620x465, 61K)

People ate eggs in large amounts through out history. If you removed infant mortality we lived the same length of not longer In these times. People need sun (vitamin d), exercise, and to eat simple foods to live as long as possible.

Attached: 1518394580879.gif (450x338, 246K)

Just had myself an omelette filled with veggies, made at home and cost me $1.59 in materials (3 eggs, mushrooms, provalone cheese and proscuitto)
God bless this mana from chickens. I'd send some BAT to chickens if I could

i've been eating 2 eggs per day for years now

It’s good for you user. Work out, get sun and eating cabs is good for You. It’s the lazy neet lifestyles that made people think meat/eggs/milk ect is bad for you.

This type of group think, pseudoscience is dangerous and akin to Reddit tier upvotes, twitter lynch mobs, and tumblr echo chambers. There is more than enough of objective, empirical evidence to support the fact that prolonged consumption of eggs leads to higher cholesterol in the body.

Stay pleb biz. Maybe if you faggots keep thinking positively, reality and facts will change!

Eggs contain half good cholesterol and half bad cholesterol. If you’re young they honestly shouldn’t make any impact on your health no matter how many you eat.

Do eggs fuck you with cholesterol if you boil them? Soft boiled eggs are GOAT