For you anons who want to "travel" when you make it

What's the appeal? You eat, shit, and sleep the same you would anywhere else, the only difference being you're wasting more money.

Attached: girlgoneabroad.jpg (2008x1382, 993K)

OP let me offer you the true redpill. You can have all the money you want in the world, but the best experiences are those you share with people you meet. Nothing you buy will ever give you as much satisfaction as sharing a genuine moment with another being,

It's the adventure that matters yadda yadda yadda all the reasons have been said countless times
You have to experience it in order to understand
It's also one of those things that you either love it or hate it

only women want to travel. If a man says they want to, they are a tranny or a bugperson...case closed

like has no purpose. the fun is you get to create your own. traveling creates purpose. you have places to get to. things on a bucketlist you can check off. challenges to overcome. novelty. you can be just as happy sitting in a cave and being present to the moment. no one path is right or wrong. your statement implies you feel smarter than those that travel or perhaps that they are simply lower than you, however, you have failed to understand the nuances of the question + have not thought through the problem in enough depth which shows ignorance bruv

Different food is pretty good. Best steak I ever had in Japan, best Indian food in a hawker center in Singapore. I like it. I like history so I enjoy seeing things Ive read about or learned about in person.

Every whore and her mother "travels" or has a "travel blog"
Get to fuck you stupid bitch, no one is fucking reading that, you're not interesting, you go to tourist hotspots and take pictures
I can do that on Google maps. In fact, I probably learn more about the country than they do by simply googling the name or looking something up on Google StreetView. They go to take pictures and pose in front of X place.

They could have paid someone to photoshop a picture and put them in the frame it would have been the same thing but cheaper.

None of that impresses me, when someone tells me they "travel" I just think "what a stupid boring cunt"

This isn't the fucking 1970's anymore. You're not travelling to some place to be blown away or experience something. You go there and it's the same shit as here. There's a McDonald's and a fucking petrol station. It's the same thing with different weather. You're not exploring uncharted waters, you're not a fucking libertine, you're not interesting... you're going purely to get a tan and buy some overpriced bollocks. All of the 'culture' you experience while there is not even real culture, it's tourist culture, it's a product they are selling to you. This isn't the fucking 70's, the 50's, the 1900's, or whenever the time was before big business realised how much they can take from your dopey fuck 'traveller' "I want to experience" hands

Bunch of idiots taking pictures

Seeing first hand other places of the world has been some of the most meaningful experiences to me. I feel like I learn shit, and see how other people live. It provides deeper insight I guess when I get back home. I appreciate things I didn't before, or some things annoy me that didn't before.

And, you're going to eat and shit no matter where you are. Travel cost and lodging is all that really fairly gets allocated to the trip. You'd be spending money on food without regard to where you are, and plenty of places offer a kitchen and have grocery stores nearby. Fuck, when I went backpacking in the Grand Canyon I was eating canned beans and canned ravioli. I saved money on food. And no, you didn't see it on TV or in pictures.

>only women want to travel. If a man says they want to, they are a tranny or a bugperson...case closed
Women are willing to blow money on travelling that they don't have. They're compelled to take multiple trips each year regardless of their financial situation.

Men wait until they're out of debt, or in retirement, or join the military to travel.

Fuck Herman Hesse

>Men wait until they're out of debt, or in retirement, or join the military to travel.
you enjoying that time machine back to 1960 you are in....delusional faggot

Travelling gives you dopamine because it's a different thing. It's totally fine to do it if you're rich because the money is not doing anything in the bank. Same goes if you travel for business.
If you're poor it's the most retarded thing ever since there are way cheaper forms of escapism, because it's what boils down to

You can also read a book on math and understand things you didn't before.
If you're a poorfag you have no excuse, your post is just cope

>. If a man says they want to, they are a tranny or a bugperson...case closed

No one say's that. You're literally a fucking moron to have this mindset.

COPE

Right?!?!? so much good food out there. There is a lot of anons here that just want to die inside of their man-made box.

Attached: 1521514139333.jpg (415x454, 35K)

Wow. Where the fuck did the anti -travelling hostility come from? I'm not an antisocial agoraphobic. You're allowed to spend money on leisure. You uncultured fucks don't want to see Florence? or the Serengeti? Or the Grand Canyon? You can trade crypto from wherever.

Biggest lie in the WORLD. People are shit worldwide OP, trust me. Life is what you make of it, if you need to pretend you get enlightenment out of doing a slightly different routine in a different location, that's on you.

OP here I was larping a bit. Interestingly this is a pretty divisive topic. I've been on a few trips abroad personally and it comes down to the dynamic you have with the people around you. Anons who are anti-travel have little to no faith in seeing a positive return on investment in attempting to experience things with others and anons who are pro-travel say that the memories you make are priceless. Unironically the people who are anti-travel are more likely to be autistic and the people who are pro-travel are more likely to be normies. I've always identified more as an autistic user because fuck normies. Once you have made it though it ought to be easier to connect with people despite your autism because you'll be more confident

this 100% unironically only reason to travel is to bang bitches

Asian girls

Attached: 909989D551C4488086EFDBF7910B5894.png (455x502, 132K)

Indian food in Malaysia was so fucking good. And North Vietnamese pho. Best meal I’ve ever eaten

It's actually cheaper to be on holiday in SE Asia, than your home city, isn't it?

Barrels, brah

>Serengeti
>implying I would ever set foot on African soil

I'm not anti travelling, I said it's good. But it's a retarded way to spend money if you're not rich

OP I have family in the UK. After I make it I will visit them for a few months. I would probably visit my crypto friends out in SF for a bit too. Also have a buddy in Mexico who wants me to visit but I really don't want to risk going there. I would travel to spend time with loved ones who aren't here in NY. Everything else is a meme.

I like to see stuff that is beautifull. Seeing it in a picture on the internet isn't the same as smelling, feeling, seeing, tasting and touching it yourself. I don't really see the appeal of spending your life shitting in one place. My dream is to shit on the whole world.

>I like to see stuff that is beautifull. Seeing it in a picture on the internet isn't the same as smelling, feeling, seeing, tasting and touching it yourself.

This. Having a photo of a forest doesn't cut it for me. I want to walk through the woods, feel the twigs crunching under my feet, balance myself down the hill of an uneven trail, listen to the sounds the insects and birds fluttering above, and traverse a distance to make it to my destination and be able to say "I made it".

Attached: Kokou No Hito.jpg (1024x758, 100K)

>He's never been to the beautiful vistas available to him
>He's never felt the serene experience of being lost in nature

Attached: resize.jpg (3000x2000, 2.18M)

Let me offer you a bigger pill
Go anywhere you like, let’s say Amsterdam
Solo, go walk around, explore and mingle with the locals for a day
You’d benefit more in that 24 hours than four years business college degree
Can list a lot more, but like user said, go experience life don’t just life it

Clap clap, excellent summary of reality. It's just not interesting anymore.

I joined the Navy to see the world and I did. It was some of the best years of my life.

>what the wife sees when they travel
>what the husband sees

Attached: 1527833160593.jpg (654x900, 83K)

Got to travel when I got a financial windfall. For an Amerifat to see how civilized nations work is literally a priceless experience.

Walking around in buildings older than your (((nation))) is a good experience for understanding scale.

Are you a retard OP?

Literally grew up in exactly that. Couldn't get more boring after a few years unless you are weak and need to run away from the world.

ITT: Coping manchildren who are too broke and frightened to experience anything outside their tendies comfort zone.

>muh roasties are the only ones who travel! I'm far better than them, I've never been further than 20 feet outside my mother's house!

2BH, I kinda felt this way, that travel was a millenial meme and generally a waste of money. But then I went to Japan. I had read about it, seen pics, etc etc, but nothing compares to actually going to a place and being there.

I get that instagram thots et al have kinda ruined the idea of travel by whoring out their cleavage so they can get sponsored to "work" by flying around to different beaches and take pics, but the association shouldn't devalue the actual thing.

That’s why you travel solo
If you’re single and either making money or traveling you’re litterrslly wasting your life

you could claim its fiscally irresponsible but it's not retarded. its in our very ethos as men to want to explore.

this, you'll gain more experience walking to your local coffee shop or park

I went to many places.
>After a few years
Yeah Im gonna live in these spots for a few years.

Attached: resize2.jpg (4000x2667, 2.05M)

>This isn't the fucking 1970's anymore. You're not travelling to some place to be blown away or experience something. You go there and it's the same shit as here.
Some harsh truth but I'll do it anyway once I'm rich
That's why I dream about visiting an intelligent alien's planet

for a long time it was to explore and see what the world has to offer. Now I think I've seen enough and want to spend lots of time in only a few places. I'm not telling you where the good spots are.

>wasting money
You can say this about literally anything. Nice computer? Waste of money. Expensive food? Waste. Doing any activity that involves leaving your moms basement and spending any amount of money? All waste.

I rode a tiny motorcycle 3000 miles though Southeast Asia, with gf and backpacks strapped on the back, purposely going out of my way to explore the most remote regions. We went so far out in the jungle that I had to carry 2 liter soda bottles full of gasoline in order to make it between the villages that were a 3+ hour ride apart.
Now, you can say that I wasted my time and money, because all I did was drive around and look at a lot of useless trees and dirt roads. Or that I was a fool for going through all that effort just to get some mediocre cliche photographs of sunsets, beaches, and ancient ruins. Maybe so. It’s all just a matter of opinion.

Traveling certainly isn’t for everyone. But for those of us who want to experience a genuine adventure instead of the mundane existence of normie life, traveling is pure bliss. Imagine yourself waking up in the morning, hopping on your motorcycle, and cruising down the road I a random direction, getting to top and explore every cool place that you pass by. It is the pure embodiment of “living in the moment”. Pure bliss.

It’s not true, don’t listen to this fag. Not everyone is a ‘tourist’ who only visit the top 5 attractions and sees nothing else. Travel is what you make it. If you’re a bitter, mouth breathing neet like that retard, then yea, travel is worthless and he should stay in his tiny little corner of the world his whole life.

Travel the world user. You will no regret it.

Even tho they're shit it's interesting to see

>I rode a tiny motorcycle 3000 miles though Southeast Asia, with gf and backpacks strapped on the back, purposely going out of my way to explore the most remote regions. We went so far out in the jungle that I had to carry 2 liter soda bottles full of gasoline in order to make it between the villages that were a 3+ hour ride apart.
Glad you enjoyed that experience. Insectoid chinks, mosquitos and no amenities sounds like hell on earth to me though. Hard pass.

So what do all the people that don't travel do? I really wonder. Cause I can't really think of something as worthwhile as travelling. Anyway if you say it is consumeristic, so is everything else. But I'd fucking love going snorkling in the caribean and paying top dollar for it.

Is this a copy pasta

Once you have all the property you want to have with your money....what else are you gonna do with it dude? Traveling is end game.

>What's the appeal?
18 year old pussy. In unlimited quantity.

Attached: 13456.jpg (834x927, 108K)

Once you think you're unkiked you get kiked again ID-EGO kiked again. I hope the kike can see clearly cause I can't see myself clearly anymore

Attached: E966E023-4FFC-473A-8FF1-0B7EDE7214B8.jpg (2048x1365, 496K)

Protip: when young people say "travel" what they mean is party with and fuck exotic strangers.

Where do you go for white girls?

Eastern Europe/ Poland

THIS. sadly poorfags will never understand this because.

Based! True /bizraelis will understand, /biztards never

food and architecture for me
>neets dont like travel
not surprised with this thread

Wtf, I didn’t know Christopher Columbus was a tranny

Being absorbed into a really good video game is similar to traveling for me

To each their own, life is inherently pointless and none of what we suffer for really matters in the end, just be kind and try to have a good time

a)If you live in the first world, most of Earth is open to you for lower monthly/yearly expenses.
You're not wasting by traveling, you're wasting by traveling in 10 days stints.

b) travelling opens up your mind, as cliche as it may be. Knowing nothing about the world makes you dumb without you even realizing how. eg muttland aka US of A. I lived and worked in many countries, nowhere have I seen ignorance so deep as in the US

>do you have homeless in Europe?

> to a colleague form Taiwan "I love thai food"
>do you have internet in taiwan? (fyi, Internet is shit in the US, slower and more expensive than Europe, and lightyears behind Asia)

tl,dr :travel, it's worth it, litteraly makes you smarter,and you can travel while pursuing a career, there's no need to go full millenial "5 year gap in resume" to travel

let the but hurt burgers pour in

i felt pic related after seeing the world

Attached: images (7).jpg (466x658, 38K)

Travelling is depressing in modern day times also. Who the hell would want to go to their ancestral home land of Europe for example and see millions of niggers and Muslims everywhere.

All that stuff on the bottom is dead. We live in a shit Jew world and their isn’t much to be happy about.

I travel to bareback and cum inside of teenage asian girls.

Attached: 1552353860607.png (748x884, 874K)

OP I've already travelled... I want my own house much more than traveling. Just want some fucking peace and quite away from every other cunt for 10 mins FFS... If you haven't gotten all your debauchery out by 25 then seriously you must be a loser... Are there any other chads out there that share this ethos? Like you did all your fucking partying and reckless living between 15-25 now your here on Jow Forums to get your finances sorted?

if true why seek out those experiences with people you will never see again

>You’d benefit more in that 24 hours than four years business college degree
How so?

When you meet new type of persons, you stop being a racist cunt

Me too. Hello fellow eskimo brother

i just want to spend winters where it isn't overcast and raining.

OP, I just wanna fuck a bunch of foreign bitches

>here on Jow Forums to get your finances sorted?

Attached: 1551195215291.webm (344x330, 1.38M)

>None of that impresses me, when someone tells me they "travel" I just think "what a stupid boring cunt"
And this, gentleman, is a typical case of projection!

dont spill the beans, its the only thing I have left in life

Such bitter faggots never wanting to leave the basement ITT. Travel is one of the only uses of money that is not a waste. My best times in life have been in foreign countries. It is even better if the travel has some purpose, e.g. expat working abroad, studying abroad etc.

this is based. dating apps make meeting girls easy. Sometimes I literally cbf

Amerifag detected

Lost the Imperialistic nature to explore
t. Not gonna make it poorfag

Using my Resistance masternode gains to buy property in beautiful countries.

It's a way of being a neet that's acceptable, even impressive, to normies.

now you know

What I mean by this is when people ask me what I've been up to I say "travelling". I have been so I can back that up but most of the time I'm still just standard neeting because travelling is mostly a meme.

Imagine being this retarded and boring. Yeah I'm sure that 10000th game of apex legends is a better use of your time but some of us aren't socially awkward, broke, ugly, losers, or depressed so traveling on a cruise with a bunch of babes and bros and not having a care in the world for a few weeks is fun

Attached: image (12).jpg (640x1136, 206K)

Projection

What every fag says when they have no rebuttal. Get back to your Xbox 360 fag you're bad at this

You didn't make any argument other than "hur ur le incel"
Big projection from you mate, pipe down

Every city is literally the same. Unless you are some sort of autist who actually gives a damn about history or architecture or nature, and I mean actually care to a level that you got a PHD in this stuff, you only travelling to virtue signal and status signal to other middle class wage slaves.

Fact

nature is a bit different everywhere. some people dont care about cities.

Not really. Superficially this may appear true but every big city has its own unique scene for the arts and music and hobbies, the lifetime city dwellers are fundamentally different as well. If you just pass through and stay in the domain of hotels chain restos and bars nightclubs you could walk away with your impression very easily. Especially A/SEA hive cities.

Jakarta and New York are completely different from each other. So is Singapore and London. Las Vegas and Bangkok. Istanbul and Amsterdam.

Now many cities are shit, but they are different flavors of shit. The hard part about traveling is finding the sweet spots in weird places where you can enjoy what the city has to offer while not being subjected to the shit parts of it.

Even real shitholes like Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and Manila (Philippines) have some interesting things to see and experience.

The reason cities are fundamentally the same is because people living close together have the same needs. That's all.

I would travel to nice beach areas, skiing trips or to see some cool stuff like the big Cathedral in Milan or to see nature like mountains or so. I've only basically been to Italy since I'm half Italian. I liked the Marina Romea beach and all the other places near like Rimini and Milano marittimo. Gabicce was a nice place as well, but I don't like when the water is still(waves blocked by rock barrier). There's a certain feeling in Italy that is just so good. I hope in the future if all goes well, I'll have enough passive income to really travel without money worries.

so much poorfag cope in this thread

Attached: 1555360308984.jpg (565x540, 45K)

He actually did - Fucking QT's is more fun than playing xbox at home. PERIOD.

This. Bonus points for not 'travelling' for a short period, but getting to know insiders that show you around.

Depends what kind of travel...if you’re staying at hotels and paying out the ass to go somewhere where you’re clearly herded into events aimed at tourists, you’re being taken for a ride. “Authentic” travel is the only way to do it. That being said I’ll wait till I have a ton of money in the bank account to do most of my travelling

Well yeah I agree 100% but implying I've played a game since 15yearsold