Lition, Tokeny, STO

I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.

I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.

Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.

Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.

"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX (Token for Regulated EXchanges) standard."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 9.10.41 PM.png (1608x790, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x1fd824729c880e9d587a6b2a5d2f18d95d45adae
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY&t=
cryptodiffer.com/news/midgard-research-ico-review-lition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lition is a blockchain infrastructure and dApp developer, with 20 employees mostly based in Berlin. Lition’s new blockchain infrastructure addresses key commercial and business issues that have prevented blockchain networks from reaching widespread mainstream adoption so far. With scalable public-private blockchain and ‘deletable’ data features, the Lition network allows businesses and large enterprises to bring innovative blockchain applications to the mass-market that are legally compliant. Lition is actively working with the German Government to provide a technical solution for the issuance of security tokens.

Attached: fff.jpg (1200x576, 56K)

Fuck, Missed it

Literally a pump and dump. Stop trying to shill your bags

Your post carries no useful information. I'd encourage you to be more informative and explain your line of reasoning.

At under $5 million dollar market cap, considering the team, their connections to SAP and Tokeny, their partnerships and road map, I challenge you to find a coin that is positioned better for success.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 6.35.28 PM.png (2314x1462, 589K)

Can't emphasize how undervalued this is. This is not Fantom. Do your research on Tokeny and SAP. This is a multi-trillion dollar industry and these guys have the right connections and networks to become a top 30 coin within next 3 minutes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 6.30.08 PM.png (1830x1236, 2.43M)

Next 3 months**

Didn't LTO sign an agreement with Swiss gov? Is this the next LTO, CHX, QNT, FTM?

I have been on the edge of buying this over the last day. I haven’t seen any red flag fuds. All I’ve seen is comments like this. This is making me unironically bullish. Can someone fud this so I can forget about buying it

Encourage you to do your research.

We don't know how lucky we are to have found this coin at 300,000 LIT tokens. Look at what else he is holding and how much.
etherscan.io/address/0x1fd824729c880e9d587a6b2a5d2f18d95d45adae

This is NOT LTO, this is NOT QNT. This is NOT FTM.

Neither one of those coins partnered with SAP to the extent that they have 1-on-1 interviews with each other (youtube it). SAP is not a bullshit company. Tokeny is not a bullshit company. These guys are working close with Lition. I see this to be at least a 30-50million coin in this bear market. In a bull market, sky is the limit.

I'll look into it

easily

The more research you do, the more you realize this is a top 20 project.

"We are very happy and excited to be able to share with our community that our CEO Dr. Richard Lohwasser has been invited to the German parliament by Germany's ruling coalition party CDU/CSU, internationally best known as the party of German Chancellor Angela Merkel."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.14.07 AM.png (1862x1152, 1.12M)

It's much better than those desu. Honestly not even remotely close. As others have said, you really need to look at what SAP is and the fact that they seem to have a genuinely close relationship... Pretty crazy.

This is the kinda threads you want to see. Some real research and substance without moonboys ruining. This is a solid project and I'm looking forward to the future!

Go fuck yourself

Such a strong and close partnership with SAP was enough for me to decide to go all in. SAP and Tokeny partnership along with the government ties, is enough to make this coin a 30 million dollar project.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.21.29 AM.png (1246x834, 1.51M)

Usecases... look at the screenshot

"To develop the blockchain solution, we entered into a Co-Innovation Agreement with the German-based multinational software giant SAP, which is in charge of developing the storage and smart contract layers, with us being the provider for the open consensus layer for this solution. SAP’s Chief Technology Officer and Executive Board Member at SAP SE, Dr. Jürgen Müller, is one of our advisors and actively involved in the #buidl process."

Never been so much confident in a project and a team.

Attached: 123.jpg (1321x736, 96K)

Dr. Jürgen Müller, SAP Chief Innovation Officer & Lition Advisor:
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY&t=

Attached: 1233212132132456645.jpg (1198x310, 25K)

Why a company would use the LIT token? These corporations who need a blockchain based suppy chain or production controlling system working with fixed budgets for the next 1-2-3 years. If you say the price of the token can change they wont use it because they cant calculate the expenditures.

So basically add blockchain to money making industries to make industry not make money (theme of literally all crypto because it's all a scam). No really, every project says they will be the first to be used in the real world. It can't happen. If it could it would have with ethereum. Learn your lesson. You have a horrible disease if you look in crypto for "real" products.

If you care to do any research: "Tokens are used to for creation of private sidechains, to pay for all transactions on the Lition infrastructure and for access to token staking rights."
Companies like SAP will have to buy tokens to use Litions own blockchain infrastructure.

Did some research, these guys are with SAP or is this a scam partnership?

Your research should have included a youtube search. Watch the videos, interviews, and the AMA. These guys are working very closely with SAP (this is unprecedented in the crypto world). SAP partnership by itself makes this coin incredibly undervalued.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.16.34 AM.png (1758x592, 140K)

Do you guys think this will dip anymore tonight? I'm trying to buy in at a good price

Attached: 1416247749843.jpg (704x960, 157K)

It retraced a few hours ago but the market buying has started again. Just put a buy order and hope for someone to sell

no we're goin u==p

Just threw half an ETH at LIT and half an ETH at VID-T, don't let me down biz these both seem strong

don't go too crazy mate

Next pump incoming.

Attached: Képernyőkép – 2019-04-19 08-51-14.png (1095x460, 29K)

sad, really.

End of the pump.

Yes please moonboys GTFO. This takes weeks to establish. Trust me, LIT will go 10x+

S C A M
If you fall for these obvious shill brigades of literally useless garbage tokens you deserve to lose all of your money like the people that bought FTM did LOL

Market cap already at 12 mn. Not undervalued. Private chains won't have that kind of mcap. Probably will buy if this went 40% down from here... Can't buy the top

check blockpass (pass) sitting at 600k market cap below ico price.
STO platform about to drop big partnership announcements in the following days.
If that goes to 14m its X20

I don’t think one can make the conclusion that a private chain won’t have that kind of mcap. I just bought in a bit ago after realizing the power of SAP in the states. It’s like a $150 billion dollar company from what I read.

This

I’m going to sell right now and wait for the retrace. Sell pressure getting high and volume dwindling a bit.

martket cap is $5m

SAP has thousands of partners.

From ICODrops
A. Total tokens = 145,000,000
B. Offered for sale = 39%
C. Price = $0.197280
AxBxC=11.4 M. It was more than 12 when I post
Care to say how this is $5M

circulating is 26 mill for now

GET OUT.

Reminder that this the FLO shill, FLO is absolutely tanking right now.

thanks
now im feeling comfy again

Partnership is real. German engineering plus real partnerships with corporate entities. Buy all dips

Yeah I expect things to calm down a bit. Sold part of my initial stack to get back what I invested. Probably will enter back after the week end

that was the retrace, you literally sold the bottom

>I never post on this anonymous forum but I have been around this board for the best 3.5 years and I bought my bitcoin back in 2014. I am posting because since the early days of ETH, there was never a single coin which I could say I had 0 doubt that was going to succeed and yield a massive amount of return on my investment.
>I have 1 advice for you. If you are in crypto in 2019, you owe it to yourself to read up on STOs, and what Tokeny and tZERO are going to become in the next 3-5 years. This is bigger than buying bitcoin when it was $2.50.
>Lition, at its current mcap evaluation, is insanely undervalued. I cannot begin to describe our sentiments around this project, their partnerships with SAP and Tokeny and their team.
>Read this paragraph. Lition is a top 30 coin. You are in a very unique situation, the situation folks were facing when they had bitcoin under $5.
>"Lition has previously signed an agreement with a real estate development company and two branches of the VR Bank, a leading banking conglomerate in Germany with assets over $1 trillion to develop a solution to process syndicated loans on Lition’s proprietary blockchain infrastructure. The loan volume for a housing complex in Germany has a volume of approx. €20 million, which will now be the basis to issue security tokens created using Tokeny’s T-REX (Token for Regulated EXchanges) standard."
this. i market bought 1% of the circulating supply when it got listed on Idex.

Curry coin

>Check this wallet. This guy has >300,000 LIT tokens. Look at what else he is holding and how much.
>etherscan.io/address/0x1fd824729c880e9d587a6b2a5d2f18d95d45adae
that whale is holding holochain and lition

i'm a top 10 lition wallet too. i sold all my holochain to go all in lition. 0xA4Be1cB01866934DdB5e06d0Cb9ad5999FC94Ff1

whales are buying it all up and holding long term

I know for a fact Holo chads are moving over. Inb4 the real hype is coming.

You have no clue when I sold

Every crypto is working on some bullshit with bank.

>coin that is positioned better for success.

Own, so obviously...

lition will be a top 30 crypto soon

Attached: 1555617718649.jpg (1121x553, 59K)

Un-Fucking-Ironically - THIS.

based.

I’ve never been so certain of a coin being a pnd. Lmao people are even posting biztard’s wallets as an attempt to shill

lition review

>one rupee has been deposited into your account

Amazing article on Lition..

Still sleeping on this?

Retrace almost done, round 2 should start soon!

>DELETABLE features
so that they can delete your tokens kek

This thread reeks of pajeet shilling.

Attached: 1544492323989.jpg (960x690, 122K)

fuck off sangey