THE BOTTOM IS IN

NEW ATH BY NEXT WEEK. DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GET IN OR NOT. PAJEETS ABOUT TO GET BTFO

Attached: 1555225621933.jpg (616x464, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w
pastebin.com/NTsBNY68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5000 gwei tomorrow screencap this

WHO FUCKING SHILLED ME THIS GARBANZO BEAN!!!!

Capped.

I honestly haven't been this bullish about a project in a long time. This video sold me:
youtube.com/watch?v=INCA7t-oc7w

I can't tell if I'm just dumb and I'm missing some obvious piece of fud but otherwise this seems like an obvious winner, I don't know a single blockchain project with an abft consensus mechanism releasing as soon as fantom and with a VM capable of running solidity as well as other popular programming languages like java and python.

Why the fuck is this not being talked about more? I know it's not as revolutionary as HOT but it's still very impressive tech and they are going to be the first with a running mainnet with this kind of technology

Both FTM and HOT are really only impressive on paper. That being said I can totally see HOT going bust given the level of ambition it has. It's almost pie in the sky. Where as Fantom's adjusted goals seem much more achievable in comparison.

You think that is the bottom...?

IT CLEARLY IS. JUST LOOK AT THE CHARTS

How can you look at this chart and not acknowledge what has occurred?
Some white dude saw an opportunity to PnD a chink coin and exit scam. This will just continue to dump into oblivion, there is no bottom.

Attached: dumped.png (378x330, 9K)

Holy shit 'gone' in his ID, KEK has doomed this shitcoin. Sell while you can.

Attached: 1535038900169.jpg (997x1024, 68K)

Jow Forums seriously just needs to forget about this and stay away. its over guys, seriously. MOVE ON

Why is it so important to you Jow Forums moves on Ranjeesh?

The top is in actually. That volume is tapering. Good luck holding to the bottom

Imagine still being in Fantom when UND can 10x and still be under its market cap. And its about to overtake it in volume for the second day in a row.

If you think 1.5 cents is the top you're a moron. I dont think it will get back there tomorrow but if you dont recognize massive fomo and massive escape the falling price then you're also dumb. aBFT is a platinum standard and fantom will be one of the only coins to be able to say that.

The past several days has just been traders trying to shake weak hands and catch the bottom so they can accumulate more FTM.

Unironically this. Weak handed bizlets are getting rekted by buying high and selling low.

I R O N H A N D S

Kill these ftm shill threads until mainnet drops. Everyone has seen the shills and those that see potential in the project are in already, or on the sideline waiting to go in. These daily ftm threads are annoying as fuck, and if I was a retard that didn’t do my own research, I’d be turned off from ever buying it. So it’s actually counter productive.

Nice reverse psychology. Not going to work on people with brains though. Sorry man, this coin is shit and so is your shill. Volume dryin, smart cities memein, “muh eth” btfo’in, pajeets shillin, bagholders cryin. It’s over, accept it and move on.

pajeet thread? pajeet thread.

You’re stating your opinion, and you’re welcome to it. I have mine. Not reverse psychology though, what’s the point of all of these fucking threads? As a platform for fools like you to say negative, useless shit? It’s not needed. That’s all I’m saying.

I like how top-buying bagholders say the same deluded shit no matter what shitcoin it is they are being raped by.

You are being dumped on because there is no support for your garbage token. No market for it actually exists and the "hype" was inorganic. As soon as the stops were pulled out that was it for you.

>raped

I'm up 3x still. Who knew rape would be this comfy.

It was built specifically to solve problems in the food sector.

>muh no market

this is the LTO chart fucktard

Dont say these thinks i just dropped 2k in hot

So much made up fud. Its sad.

i sold my fantom for lition

here is your BTFO
pastebin.com/NTsBNY68

Hope you sold or are selling friend.

Im drunk and have unironically bet everything on ftm at double the price now. While i feel like tourist in suicide land I cant help laughing like a fucking hyena at fud comments. I don't know if this is nervous laughing
or comfortable to joke about things cause i know it will moon.

Jurys out. My suicide or generational wealth.

Is that like a fucking campaign slogan now Pence/Lition 2020.

Look at that bounce. Moon time boys!

You are dumb not buying fantom at any price. It's literally the future and you guys are being manipulated by the movement of price.

aBFT at main net launch.... drops mic..

If you don't get it fine, but tell me another aBFT coin and I scoop that up as well.

No it is not Fucktard.
You shills are fucking pathetic if you think people cannot go look at daily candles on Bitmax and would honestly believe your retardation.
Enjoy the chink scam bags faggots.

Attached: ftm_still_rekt.png (1010x595, 51K)

>Still thinks scams are exclusive to chinks in 2019

>not buying the bottom of the eth killer
you re not going to make it fucktard

He thinks he's gonna get in lower lmao

500k sell wall just got ate fast. Shitttt this gonna fly again

Chink pump and dump

This

Faggot kek

Shit theyre fomoing back in. 2.3 mil buy order on BTMX.

Bitmex trying to get their pump cycle going again with BTMX, LTO and FTM.

Oh shit this really pumping. Haters getting BTFO.

OP is a true Chad

Is it too late?

Nope. Fantom is real, now that price is going up, biz is just confused how they got dumped on. Read how lachesis works and why it's going to antiquate all but a few coins. This is next gen star trek moon coin and if youre not in you will fomo later.

Thans for the info friend.

Will OP be starting up a signals chanel?

No it means he is gone, done, worthless. Dead he will be crying that he didn't buy

Why does biz have such a large homosexual community?

this

The stupidity of biz never ceases to amaze me.